Watch Show live now :
The show airs live across all stations of the Salem News Network from Noon to 3 pm ET.
The Charlie kirk Show is a popular podcast famous among conservatives. Charlie kirk releases a podcast every day and covers all the latest buzz that is happening around the conservative niche. You can watch Charlie Kirk’s show and podcast on this page.
Watch Charlie kirk Show Live Stream
You can watch ” The Charlie Kirk Show ” world-wire
The Charlie Kirk Show is a popular conservative daily news, society and culture radio show on the Salem News Network. The radio show is hosted by American conservative activist and the Founder and President of Turning Point USA, Charlie Kirk. It was launched in 2020. The radio show is aired all over the country on all radio stations of the Salem News Network on a daily basis. The Charlie Kirk Show deals with prominent conservative issues, on which Kirk provides his insights, and ‘’brings you a daily dose of clarity in a sea of cultural chaos.”
“I grew up listening to conservative talk radio, so I’m excited to bring a new generation’s voice to the medium and I’m thrilled to work with SRN to do that, It’s time to work. The country is in trouble and we have to save it.” -Kirk said on the launch of his radio show.
Charlie kirk discusses various political news on his show. He invites popular guests like Donald Trump Jr, Mike Lindell, and other known personalities on his show.
Charlie kirk also runs Turning Point USA, you can watch the same on this page.
Listen to the Charlie kirk podcast online
Charlie Kirk also hosts a podcast that has the same name, that is aired on all major platforms including Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify and Audible, among others. The overview provided by Apple podcasts reads, “Charlie is America’s hardest working grassroots activist who has your inside scoop on the biggest news of the day and what’s really going on behind the headlines.’’
The Charlie Kirk podcast airs live every day on the Salem News Network, so you can listen to the show there, or if you miss the live broadcasting, you can listen to it later on the official Charlie Kirk website, thecharliekirkshow.com. Alternatively, you can listen to the Charlie Kirk Show on the mobile app, which can be downloaded from the Apple or Google App Stores.
You can watch and listen to the charlie kirk podcast on this page
Top 5 most popular episodes of the Charlie Kirk Show that will keep you hooked
The Charlie Kirk Show has more than a thousand episodes. Below is a list of the top 10 most popular episodes of the Charlie Kirk Show:
- No Free Lunch-Economic Truth in an Era of Financial Insanity with Dave Bahnsen (April 5, 2022) : host Charlie Kirk begins this episode talking about the upcoming vote to confirm Democratic nominee Ketanji Brown Jackson as the ‘’First Black Justice’’ in the Supreme Court as Politico describes, and how it’s nothing but a complete lie. Later, Charlie invites Dave Brahnsen, author of “There is no Free Lunch: 250 Economic Truths,” and the founder of The Bahnsen Group, to talk about the causes of the runaway inflation in America and why its happening, and to break down some key economic truths, most needed to be learned by Americans in 2022.
- Exposing the Intentional Plot Behind the Border Invasion with Fmr. I.C.E. Director Tom Homan(April 5, 2022): in this episode, Charlie gives his theory on why former president Barack Obama descends upon the White House for the first time since leaving in 2017, and it doesn’t look good for Biden or Kamala Harris. Kirk also talks about the swarm of illegal immigrants from the southern border of the US, and the threats posed by this unlawful invasion. Kirk joins Tom Homan, former Acting Director of I.C.E. under President Trump, to delve into the causes of the sudden influx of illegal immigrants and how it could have been prevented, that is, if the current leaders only cared to prevent it. You wouldn’t want to miss this one, because Kirk reveals why this invasion is all the more sinister, and also reveals new, exclusive details and numbers on the actual size of this swarm of immigrants.
- Elon Takes Over Twitter—What It Means for America (April 5,2022) : Charlie talks about the latest development in the Twittersphere in this episode, and provides insights on how Elon Musk’s acquisition of a 9.2% share in Twitter would affect American society. Kirk hints at the rise of a new class in American society that would consist of pro-America elites, who are ready to exchange their wealth in exchange for societal good, as compared to the likes of other tech tycoons like Jeff Bezos, and Bill Gates.
- Ask Charlie Anything 99: Is Weed Destroying America? Is the LGBT Alphabet Mafia Rebranding? What to do About Disney and MORE (April 4, 2022) : in this episode, Charlie Kirk addresses the questions sent to his inbox by listeners. This episode was the 99th weekly instalment of the ‘Ask Charlie Anything’ episode series. Tune in to find out the answers to burning questions like ‘should weed be made legal in America?’, ‘how to confront the Disney problem?’ and whether or not conservatives need to focus on anything else except Joe Biden.
- Life Lessons’ with a Patriot, Friend, and Mentor— Dr. Bob (April 3, 2022) : Kirk invites Dr Robert J. Shillman, aka Dr Bob, a very dear friend of Charlie’s and the host of the podcast ‘Life Lessons with Dr Bob’ to walk down memory lane and recall how they both got to where they are right now, giving details about their path to success, among other talking points.
Charlie Kirk : Net worth and personal info
Charlie Kirk’s net worth is estimated at $19 million, and he earns a monthly income of around $190,000. According to Forbes reports, Charlie Kirk owns 6 property assets, including his 5,800 square-foot luxury home located in Arlington Heights, Illinois, that he reportedly purchased for $5 million.
Kirk also owns 5 luxury cars, and a luxury yacht. Kirk has made investments worth $8 million in major firms including Microsoft and FedEx. Charlie has also authored some books including The MAGA Doctrine: The Only Ideas That Will Win the Future, and Campus Battlefield: How Conservatives Can WIN the Battle on Campus and Why It Matters.
Kirk is married to Erika Frantzve, a businesswoman and the host of a podcast called Midweek Rise Up. Erika is also the 2012 winner of the Miss Arizona USA pageant competition. They tied the knot in May 2021.
Charlie Kirk early life and educational background
Kirk was born in Arlington Heights, Illinois, and brought up in Prospect Heights, Illinois, a Chicago suburb. His father worked as an architect and his mother was a mental health counsellor. Kirk received the rank of Eagle Scout while a member of the Boy Scouts of America.
Kirk attended Wheeling High School, and during his junior year in 2010, he volunteered for the victorious U.S. Senate campaign of Illinois Republican Mark Kirk, to whom he is unrelated. He started a campaign in his senior year to reverse a price rise for cookies at his school. He also appeared on Fox Business after writing an essay for Breitbart News alleging liberal bias in high school textbooks.
Charlie Kirk breaks silence after being banned from Twitter over Levine controversy
Charlie Kirk has fired back at Twitter after the social media platform banned the Charlie Kirk Show host for posting offensive content about the Assistant Secretary of Health and Human Services, Rachel Levine, as a male.
“Richard Levine spends 54 years of his life as a man. He had a wife and family. He “transitioned” to being a woman in 2011, Joe Biden appointed Levine to be a 4-star Admiral and now USA Today has named Rachael Levine as “Woman of the Year”. Where are the feminists?” -read Kirk’s now-deleted tweet.
Kirk, the founder of Turning Point USA and a conservative commentator, is one of several accounts that have been suspended or flagged for offensive content referring to Levine as a man after she was named one of USA Today’s 12 “Women of the Year” last week. Levine, a biological male, considers himself to be a transgender woman.
While Newsweek contacted Twitter, the social media platform informed other outlets that the account had been suspended because users “may not promote violence against, threaten, or harass other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or serious disease.” Kirk’s tweet has since been removed from Twitter.
In response to being banned, Kirk released a statement in which he said, “I will NEVER apologize for speaking the truth and any term of service that demands users ignore, forget, or disregard what’s objectively true is un-American and wrong,” Kirk told Newsweek. “You may disagree with my stance on this issue, but now you can’t even go on Twitter and disagree with me because they have disappeared what I said. It’s this type of censorship that will ultimately destroy Twitter as a viable platform for speech, if that hasn’t already happened. Competitors are popping up everywhere.”
Thank you for reading.
Subscribe to Email Updates :