Get motivated! is a one-day event where you will get training on sales and marketing, negotiating, personal development, business, money, motivation and much more.
You will get top Strategies for personal and professional success from countless Heads of State, and the world’s most successful personalities from sports, media, politics, business, finance and entertainment.
The Get Motivated Seminar has reached over 10 million people over the past 30 years and every Fortune 1000 company. This Get Motivated Seminar is the most energetic and entertaining and informative event that you will attend. This seminar will feature many renowned personalities like Former President Donald Trump, Les Brown( Motivational Speaker), Mike Vrabel, Rick Belluzzo, Ellen Latham, Omar Periu, Brian J. Forte and many more.
There are some points given below that you will learn on different subjects by attending the seminar.
- The essential skill used by the top 1% of entrepreneurs to get there & stay there.
- How to sharpen your vision and focus.
- Meet the challenges of economic change and reinvent yourself in a dynamic marketplace.
- Adapt and excel: amplify proven fundamentals with game-changing innovation.
- Engage & conquer – the evolution of customer interaction
- Wealth Creation
- Raising the essential capital to fund your passion.
- Seamlessly integrate additional passive revenue streams which can multiply your income.
- Radical new models for generating income online via automated systems.
- Creating a personalized, systemized wealth plan that allows you to enjoy more of your life
- Conquer your fears and clarify what you want.
- Make a plan for reaching radical goals.
- Overcome the inner conflicts that prevent you from taking action.
- Expose and replace limiting beliefs.
- Get the massive success you want and deserve.
- Learn how to live a life of increase and success.
- Become the achiever you were destined to be.
- Live a life full of love, joy and peace.
- How to have a happy and healthy body, mind and family.
- Achieve the freedom to do whatever you want, whenever you want.
Watch Get Motivated! Nashville Live stream
Those who cannot go to the venue to attend the seminar due to any reason can watch the Live stream of the seminar on world wire as we will stream the tour live here. So don’t miss the golden chance to watch it. Till then stay updated with us!
Speakers of The Get Motivated Seminar
- Donald Trump
Donald John Trump is an American diplomat, media personality, and businessman who served as the 45th president of the United States from 2017 to 2021.
Trump’s political positions have been described as populist, protectionist, isolationist, and nationalist. He won the 2016 presidential race as the Republican nominee against Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton while forfeiting the popular vote. He becomes the first U.S. president with no previous military or administration service.
- Les Brown
Leslie Calvin “Les” Brown was born on February 17, 1945, is an American politician and motivational speaker. He was also a member of the Ohio House of Representatives from 1977 to 1981. Les is from the Democratic political party. He is one of the leading influential motivational speakers.
According to a statement made by him, he was repeatedly unsuccessful when he first decided to get into public radio. He was also fired from the Radio Show. After he got terminated from the radio station, he ran for election in the Ohio House of Representatives and won the election. After leaving the Ohio State Legislature, he shifted his career to television and became a host on PBS.
From September to November 1993, he hosted a talk show named ‘The Les Brown Show’. Brown was on KFWB in California for a daily syndicated radio program from 2011 to 2012.
- Mike Vrabel
Mike Vrabel (Michael George Vrabel) was born on August 14, 1975, is an American football coach and former linebacker who is the head coach of the Tennessee Titans of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at Ohio State, where he earned consensus All-American honours.
Later he joined the New England Patriots as a free agent in 2001, where he became an All-Pro and a three-time Super Bowl champion He, then finished his career with the Kansas City Chiefs.
- Rick Belluzzo
Richard Belluzzo is also known as Rick Belluzzo was born November 26, 1953, and is an American businessman who has worked as an executive at Hewlett-Packard (HP), Silicon Graphics (SGI), Microsoft (MS), Quantum Corp. (QTM), and Viavi Solutions (VIAV). He has also served on the board of directors of several technology companies. He also holds a Bachelor of Science degree in accounting from Golden Gate University.
- Ellen Latham
Ellen Latham is the Creator & Co-Founder of Orangetheory Fitness and also an author, Fitness Innovator and Keynote Speaker.
Ellen Latham created the Orangetheory Fitness workout with one goal in mind: to make sure anyone who tried it was successful. Now Orangetheory has nearly 1 million members and it has over 1,000 studios all over the world. In 2019, the company exceeded $1 billion in revenue.
- Omar Periu
Omar Periu is an award-winning speaker and successful entrepreneur. He is an author of “Investigative Selling” and “From Management to Leadership,”.Omar is now cited as the number one “how-to” Motivational Teacher in America. He is a world-travelled speaker who has spent over a decade educating salespeople, leaders and entrepreneurs worldwide.
- Brian J. Forte
He is an Agent, Author, Senior Consultant, Financial Services and Customer Monetization. Brian J. Forte (CEO) has trained more people in corporate America than anyone else has done. He has done training programs for every one of the Fortune 1000 plus more than ten million business people worldwide. His programs have been featured in Time, Newsweek, USA Today, the New York Times and ABC’s 60 Minutes.
Venue of The Get Motivated Seminar Nashville
This seminar will be held at Cornerstone Nashville 726 West Old Hickory Blvd, Madison, TN 37115, United States.
Date and time of The Get Motivated Seminar Nashville
The seminar will be held on Tue, May 24, 2022. The decided time for the event is from 8:00 AM to 4:45 PM CDT.
Parking guide for Get Motivated Seminar Nashville
There is a free parking facility in Cornerstone Nashville for guests. There is a parking facility for Handicaps. There is not much information regarding this. We will update the article as we get more information about it.
Some Reviews from previous attendees are as follows:
- “Thank you for the nuggets I received today that have lit my fire again”.
- “I am leaving this seminar with every tool I need to make success happen”.
- “Very upbeat, educational and knowledge to use for present and future ventures”.
- “Great event, great speakers, and great opportunities to those who want the extra kick to be motivated”.
- “Fun and Energizing”.
- “What would I say to someone considering attending this event? Just do it!”.
- “A perfect 10! I loved everything about it. I wholeheartedly recommend it!”.
- “An incredible value! Worth it at ten times the price!”
- “It was very interesting and I learned a lot”.
- “Great Event! Great Content! Pace and timing was excellent”.
- How can I contact the organization with any questions?
You can contact at [email protected] or 1-888-950-2060.
- Is my registration/ticket transferable?
Yes, at will call on the day of the event.
- Can I update my registration information?
Yes, at will call on the day of the event.
- What can/can’t I bring to the event?
Bring a pen and paper to take notes. No outside food or drink is permitted in the venue.
- What is the dress code?
Dress code is business-casual.
Subscribe to Email Updates :