Are you a Spectrum customer and want to know ‘What channel is Peacock on Spectrum?’ If yes, you have stumbled upon the right page.
A week ago, I heard Peacock can be watched on cable TV. Although I knew it could be accessed online, I wanted to know whether I could find it on my cable.
As a Spectrum subscriber, I began my search for the Peacock on Spectrum TV. During my exploration, I collected a lot of relevant information.
In this article, I will share the details I learned about watching Peacock on Spectrum, what channel is Peacock on Spectrum, popular TV shows on Peacock, etc.
So, without further delay, let’s begin.
What Is Peacock?
Peacock is an American online streaming platform launched by NBC Universal in July 2020. The platform allows you to watch amazing content, including many television shows, videos, and movies both online and on cable TV.
Peacock is available in all states nationwide and also in other countries of the world, such as Austria, Ireland, Germany, Switzerland, United Kingdom, etc.
How To Get Peacock TV On Spectrum?
As said, you can watch Peacock TV online and on cable TV. Spectrum is one such cable operator that allows its customers to watch Peacock Channel on their TV.
If you are a Spectrum customer, you can get Peacock TV on Spectrum by following the below steps.
- First, check whether your Spectrum TV package includes access to streaming services like Peacock by referring to your Spectrum TV package or contacting Spectrum customer support at (833) 267-6094.
- Next, you must ensure you have a device compatible with Peacock TV by visiting their official site to check the list of compatible devices. Peacock is available on smart TVs, streaming players, mobile devices, and web browsers.
- If your device is compatible with Peacock, please install the Peacock TV app through your device app store.
- Once you have installed the app, you must open it from your device’s app menu or home screen.
- Log in to your Peacock TV account if you already have one. If you don’t have a Peacock TV account, you must create one by following the screen prompts and logging in.
- Once logged in, you must select the option to activate Peacock TV on Spectrum and follow the onscreen guide to complete the activation process.
- After the activation process is completed, you can enjoy your favorite TV shows on Peacock TV.
Check out our “7 Best Spectrum Deals for Existing Customers in 2023” to get a discount on your monthly bills.
How Can I Watch Peacock TV?
You can watch Peacock TV through their app or website.
Here are the steps to access Peacock TV.
- First, you will need to create a Peacock TV account on the Peacock TV website at PeacockTV.com or through the Peacock app, available on both iOS and Android devices.
- The next step is to choose a Peacock TV plan based on preference.
- Now, download the Peacock TV app. The app is available on numerous devices, including smart TVs, streaming devices, smartphones, and tablets.
- Please sign in to the Peacock TV app with your Peacock TV account.
- You can now enjoy Peacock TV.
Devices You Can Watch Peacock TV
Here are some of the devices on which you can watch the Peacock TV channel with Spectrum and other OTT platforms.
- Smart T.V.s: Android T.V., L.G., Samsung, Sony, Vizio,
- Streaming devices: Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku
- Smartphones and tablets: Android, iPhone, iPad,
- Game consoles: Xbox, PlayStation
- Web browsers: Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari,
You can check the Peacock TV website to refer to the list of supported devices if your device is not listed above.
What Channel Is Peacock On Spectrum?
If you are a Spectrum customer, you might be searching for what channel is Peacock on Spectrum. However, you may be surprised to know that there is no dedicated channel for Peacock TV on Spectrum. Since it is an online service, you cannot find any channel number for Peacock on Spectrum Cable TV.
Note: If you need unlimited internet for free to stream Peacock Channel on Spectrum, check our guide on “How to apply for Spectrum Affordable Connectivity Program.”
Can I Watch Peacock On Spectrum For Free?
Yes. You can watch Peacock on Spectrum for free if you are an eligible customer.
- If you are a Spectrum TV customer, you can get 12 months of Peacock Premium at no extra cost.
- If you are a Spectrum Internet customer, you can receive 90 days of Peacock Premium at no additional cost.
- To watch Peacock for free as a Spectrum TV customer, you must link your Spectrum account to your Peacock TV account. You can do this through the Peacock TV website or the Peacock TV app.
Note: If you have a senior at your home, don’t forget to read our guide on “Spectrum TV Packages And Prices For Seniors,” as it might help you get a Peacock channel on Spectrum
How Much Does Peacock TV Cost?
There are three types of Peacock subscription packages. Here you have the details.
The first is Peacock Free, which allows you to watch their content for free but with ads.
Peackcock Premium – $5.99/mo
The second is Peacock Premium for $5.99 monthly for over 80,000+ hours of content, including TV shows, movies, and documentaries. This plan also contains ads.
Peacock Premium Plus – $11.99/mo
The third is Peacock Premium Plus, which costs $9.99 monthly and offers you add-free content from Peacock Premium.
Top TV shows on Peacock TV.
Peacock streams many wonderful TV shows to entertain people. Some top TV shows on the Peacock TV channel you can enjoy on Spectrum include the following.
Parks and Recreation
‘Parks and Recreation’ is a multiple award-winning show set in a town in Indiana. The show features several things Leslie Knope goes through while working with the government officials for Parks and Recreation.
‘Seinfeld’ is another popular award-winning show on Peacock TV that features the story of two neighbors, Jerry Seinfeld and George Costanza, who are also best friends. The show is considered an American classic comedy, a reason for being one of the best shows in the world.
‘The Office’ is one of the most watched shows on Peacock TV currently. The program features Dunder Mifflin Paper Company, the boss, Michael Scott, who is considered unqualified for his job, and the company’s employees.
The Good Place
‘The Good Place’ is a comedy show that contains a story of a woman, Eleanor Shellstrop, and the afterlife. The woman dies in an accident and is sent to a Good Place’. She believes the place to be a heaven but is a bad place.
The other one of the most-watched programs, ‘Love Island,’ is a dating reality show where single individuals compete to find someone special. The season ends when it gets a new couple, leaving its fans to wait for the next.
‘Yellowstone’ is a neo-Western television show produced by Taylor Sheridan and John Linson. It is a murder mystery involving a story of a group of people trapped in mountains who look to solve the mystery.
Frequently Asked Questions
What channel is Peacock on Spectrum?
Peacock is an online streaming service. Although it can be watched on Spectrum cable TV, it does not have any specific channel number on Spectrum.
Can I get Peacock on Spectrum TV?
Yes. You can get Peacock on Spectrum TV if you have Peacock-compatible devices such as a smart TV, streaming device (Roku, Apple TV), a computer, or mobile. Your Spectrum TV packages must include online streaming services.
Does Roku have a Peacock?
Yes. Peacock is available on Roku streaming devices.
How can I register for Peacock?
You can register for Peacock on their website at PeacockTV.com or download their app via the Android or iOS app store.
What is Peacock?
Peacock is NBC Universal’s online streaming service that offers to watch various content, including TV shows, movies, news, sports, and reality programming.
Signup For Our Newsletter