World Music Day 2020 Quotes Wishes Images Wallpapers Messages & SMS: Are you always looking out for new music to upgrade your playlists? Are you very selective in what you listen to? Do you go head over heels for your favorite artist’s concerts around you? Then we are sure that you are a music person! As we speak, you’re still humming a few songs or either listening to music in your headphones.
World Music Day
That’s how important music is! World Music Day or Fête de la Musique is an annual day celebration, globally, that was propounded by Jack Lang and Maurice Fleuret in 1981 to commentate the importance of music in our lives. It takes a talented ear to not only ‘hear’ music but also ‘listen’ to music. Right from the drop of rain hitting the ground to a tennis ball hitting the middle of the bat, anything can be converted to music! Although it is very important to recognize, appreciate and hail the talent that you see around and World Music Day is the best occasion to do so!
The day honors the contribution of legends and even amateurs that they’ve given through their talent! On the 21st of June worldwide, young talents are encouraged to showcase their talent free of costs in public spaces! The idea is that everyone should have access to free music and to spread the joy that one potentially can, through it.
But this year, due to the ongoing pandemonium, all the concerts worldwide are cancelled. To replace it, the artists are coming up with new ways to spread their joy by organizing virtual concerts and various other virtual means to keep the celebrations going on. If you want to do so too, here are a few quotes and messages to wish your music enthusiastic fans a happy World Music Day!
1) Javed Ali once said that one has to truly sing from their heart to strike the right chords because as long as the singer doesn’t enjoy the song, the listener will not! So keep singing from your hearts, here’s wishing you a Happy World Music Day!
2) The infamous WH Auden has once said that the most exciting rhythms in the world are fairly complex and unexpected, but the most beautiful ones are melodious and inevitable! Here’s wishing you and your musical family a Happy World Music Day, keep singing!
3) Veteran singer Kailash Kher suggests that music is just like meditation for him, so it doesn’t require hard work! Let’s all meditate together on this World Music Day!
4) Asha Bhosale thinks that there is a gap between your heart and your brain, that is where the soundbox lies. Some sing from their hearts while others from their brains. Try recognizing your own soundbox within you, here’s wishing a very Happy World Music Day!
5) Jimmy Hendrix is pretty sure that music can never ever lie. If there’s an instrument that can change the world, it is music. So let us all start with ourselves and change us through music, that’s where the world will change. Today is the day, here’s wishing a very Happy World Music Day!
All this not only recognizes the importance of music in our lives, but they also give your friends a sense of understanding that you respect their talent and will appreciate them through their ups and downs. So keep recognizing the inner nightingale in you, be yourself.