Looking for the best AT&T deals for existing customers? If yes, you have stumbled upon the right webpage.
AT&T offers several deals for existing customers, allowing them to save quite a lot of money in buying smartphones, internet plans, and more.
This article covers all these AT&T deals for existing customers in detail.
So, without any further ado, let’s get started –
AT&T Deals for Existing Customers in 2023
With the growing competition in the telecom industry, AT&T aims to retain its existing customer base by offering them the best possible deals. These deals are likely to include discounts on data plans, special pricing for premium services, free device upgrades, and more.
Existing AT&T customers can expect exclusive deals that are not available to new subscribers. By providing excellent value to its loyal customer base, AT&T hopes to maintain its position as one of the top service providers in the industry.
AT&T Smartphone Deals for Existing Customers
AT&T offers more than 28 incredible deals on smartphones available now. To see the full list, visit https://www.att.com/buy/phones/browse/hasdeals.
Here, we have covered the three most generous AT&T deals for existing customers on smartphones to give you an idea of what is there in store for you –
To take advantage of the “$300 Off,” “$500 Off,” or “Save up to $700” offers, you’ll need to –
- Trade in an eligible working smartphone using code FALLOFFER at checkout (if purchasing online)
- Pay taxes on the full retail price of the new smartphone upfront
- Pay a $30 upgrade fee
- More specific details about all smartphone deals can be found at https://tradein.att.com/offer-details.
The $300 Off Deal
Existing customers can receive up to a $300 discount when upgrading an existing line. This discount can be used towards the purchase of a new LG, Samsung, or Apple XS Max device. For the Apple iPhone XS, the discount is even higher at $600.
The $500 Off Deal
This discount is available to all AT&T existing customers who add a new line to their account without porting. This discount amount can only be applied toward purchasing specific smartphones.
Save up to $700 Deal
This offer is for those who switch to AT&T and port in their number and choose to purchase a high-end smartphone. The deal applies to specific smartphone models, such as the Samsung Galaxy S10+, Samsung Galaxy Note10+, and Apple iPhone XS Max, among others.
To qualify, you’ll need to sign a 30-month contract with AT&T and meet all the applicable terms. The best deal currently available is for the Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G, where you can save up to $950.
This offer is available for a limited time and is subject to specific conditions. Smartphones available through this deal include the Samsung Galaxy A10e, Apple iPhone XS, LG G8X ThinQ, LG K40, and LG Stylo 4+.
AT&T Wireless Deals for Existing Customers
Although AT&T provides a variety of services, wireless remains the most popular among them.
Below, we have covered the best AT&T Wireless deals for existing customers –
AT&T Unlimited Plans
AT&T Unlimited plans are impressive, providing unlimited talk, text, data, HBO, and 30GB of mobile hotspot data.
AT&T offers three different unlimited wireless plans – AT&T UNLIMITED ELITE, AT&T UNLIMITED EXTRA, and AT&T UNLIMITED STARTER. You can save up to $35 per month per line by signing up for four lines, which adds up to $140 in savings per month.
AT&T Mobile Share Plus
This plan allows you to include your entire family and save money every month. AT&T Mobile Share Plus lets you share data with up to 10 devices without any overages.
AT&T offers two plans – 3GB per line for $50/month and 9GB per line for $60/month. Both plans include unlimited texts and talk for all devices on the plan (up to 10).
AT&T Prepaid Plan Deals
If you’re already using AT&T prepaid services or considering switching to AT&T, you can take advantage of some discounted deals, which are –
- AT&T PREPAID – 8GB Online Offer (Save $25 per month) – You can pay $300 for the whole year (equivalent to $25/month) for this offer, which is highly discounted. The offer includes 8GB of data, data rollover (unused data carries over for one additional month), talk, text, & data in Mexico and Canada, Mobile Hotspot, unlimited texts and talk, and up to $20/month AUTOPAY Savings.
- Unlimited Talk & Text for $25/month with AutoPay ($5 savings per month) – This plan includes unlimited texts and talk but no data (250MB can be purchased for $5).
- 1GB Plan for $30/month with AutoPay ($5 savings per month) – This plan includes unlimited texts and talk, 1GB of high-speed data (1-month rollover), High definition Video, and Mobile Hotspot.
- 8GB Plan for $40/month with AutoPay ($10 savings per month) – This plan includes unlimited texts and talk, 8GB of high-speed data (1-month rollover), talk, text, & data in Mexico and Canada, High definition Video, and Mobile Hotspot.
- Unlimited Plan for $45/month with AutoPay ($20 savings per month) – This plan includes unlimited texts and talk, unlimited high-speed data, talk, text, & data in Mexico and Canada, and standard definition Video.
- Unlimited Plus for $55/month with AutoPay ($20 savings per month) – This plan includes unlimited texts and talk, unlimited high-speed data, talk, text, & data in Mexico and Canada, 10GB Mobile Hotspot, and High definition Video.
AT&T Internet Deals for Existing Customers
Currently, there are no special AT&T deals for existing customers for the Internet. However, if you bundle AT&T Internet with DIRECTV, you can save $10 (more on that in the ‘Bundle’ section).
AT&T Internet Packages
AT&T Internet provides three different package options –
- Internet 100 for $40/month – Up to 100 Mbps, 1-3 devices
- Fiber Internet 300 for $40/month – Up to 300 Mbps, 12-13 devices
- Fiber Internet 600 for $60/month – Up to 1000 Mbps, 12-13 devices
For new customers to AT&T Internet services, a $50 AT&T Visa Reward Card offer is available when switching to AT&T Internet.
AT&T TV Deals for Existing Customers
AT&T TV provides three different television services, including DIRECTV, AT&T TV, and UVERSE TV.
At present, the only deal offered is a discounted DIRECTV and internet bundle, which allows you to save $10 per month.
For new customers signing up for DIRECTV services, AT&T offers the opportunity to receive up to $150 in AT&T Visa Reward Cards.
- SELECT ALL INCLUDED for $59.99/month – 155 channels
- ENTERTAINMENT ALL-INCLUDED for $64.99/month – 160 channels
- CHOICE ALL INCLUDED for $69.99 – 185 channels
Access to HBO, Netflix, Pandora, and 5000+ apps. Call 1-855-860-4940 to check availability.
- U-FAMILY ALL INCLUDED for $49.99/month – 180+ channels
- U-200 ALL INCLUDED for $69.99/month – 360+ channels
- U-300 ALL INCLUDED for $74.99/month – 470+ channels
- U-450 ALL INCLUDED for $124.99/month – 550+ channels
AT&T First Responder Deal
AT&T extends discounted deals to active military personnel, military veterans, first responders, and immediate family members.
Although specific eligibility requirements apply to each group, customers can take advantage of exclusive savings on the unlimited wireless plan (with rates as low as $27/month per line for 4 lines) and even receive a free iPhone.
Active military personnel can sign up online with a .mil email address or visit an AT&T store with a valid ID or current pay stub. Spouses of active-duty personnel are also eligible for a Department of Defense sponsorship card.
Military veterans can sign up online or in-store with a veteran’s designated driver’s license, Veteran ID Card (VIC), or VetRewards Card from Veterans Advantage.
For in-store sign-ups, eligible forms of ID include Department of Defense Form DD214 indicating honorable discharge, valid retired military ID, current AMVETS membership card, veteran health insurance card, and veteran designated driver’s license.
Spouses of deceased veterans can sign up at an AT&T store with a Department of Defense sponsorship card.
First responders can sign up online or at an AT&T store with a valid form of ID showing their name and agency name. Accepted IDs include employee or volunteer badges, paystubs less than 60 days old, 1099 tax forms from the previous year, and signed affidavits issued from the first responder agency.
Eligible agencies include emergency management agencies, emergency medical services (EMS), fire departments, law enforcement, and public safety answering points.
The offer is not available to employees or volunteers of federal agencies such as the FBI and FEMA.
AT&T Signature Program for Existing Customer
AT&T provides the Signature program exclusively for eligible existing customers who can receive additional benefits and savings through their employer, school, or other affiliation.
To check if you qualify for the program, visit https://www.att.com/shop/wireless/iru-check-for-discount.html?source=ICIR00SiG10000N3L, and enter your school or work email address in the provided space.
Click the “Submit” button to find out if you are eligible for AT&T’s Signature Program.
AT&T ‘Thanks’ Deal
AT&T THANKS is a special deal program designed for existing customers to show appreciation by offering them free or discounted offers such as dining deals, events, extra movie tickets, and more.
AT&T offers three tiers of THANKS deals –
- Blue – 1 AT&T Service – Customers with this tier can access entertainment offers, dining deals, event access, and more.
- Gold – 2 AT&T Services – Customers with this tier can access everything included in the Blue deal and special private offers.
- Platinum – 4 AT&T Services – Customers with this tier can access all the benefits included in the Gold tier, plus premier support, premium Event Access, and VIP access.
To find out which tier you qualify for, simply sign in to your AT&T account.
For more information about the AT&T THANKS program, please visit https://www.att.com/att/attthanks/en/index.html.
Can I get a discount on my AT&T plan as an existing customer?
Yes, you can get a $10 monthly discount on selected plans when enrolling in AutoPay and paperless billing.
How much can I save on the AT&T Unlimited Wireless plans?
Customers can save up to $35 per month per line by signing up for AT&T Unlimited Wireless plans for up to four lines, which adds up to $140 in savings per month.
Subscribe to Email Updates :