This article covers everything about Christine Drazan, including his bio, career, net worth, personal life, voting records, and other interesting facts.
So without any further ado, let’s get started –
Christine Drazan Wiki & Career
Christine Renee Drazan is an American politician. She was born on May 28, 1972, in Klamath Falls, Oregon, to Perrliee and Dale E. Deboy. She earned her degree from Eagle Point High School and George Fox University.
Christine served as the director of communications for Mark Simmons and as a member of the Republican party in the Oregon House of Representatives from 2019 to 2022.
Christine served as the minority leader between 2019 to 2021 in the State House during her tenure.
Christine Drazan Husband
Christine Drazan’s husband is Daniel Joseph Drazan. The couple married on May 17, 1997, and has three children.
Christine Drazan Net Worth
Christine Drazan net worth is estimated at around $1 to $5 million.
However, she hasn’t revealed her net worth in any official documents.
Christine Drazan Polls
Republican nominee for Governor election Christine Drazan, Democratic nominee Tina Kotek, and Independent Betsy Johnson is running in the race for Oregon governor.
A new survey result states that Drazen had a slight edge over Kotek in the poll with 32.4% votes, while Kotek is at around 31.4%. However, these poll results are changing on a daily basis, and we will try to update these results with the latest information.
On November 8, 2022, the Oregon Governor election will be held to elect the member as governor of Oregon.
In August 2022, a survey was conducted by DHM to understand the main problems that voters of Oregon have.
In that survey, they understood that abortion law is one of the top issues voters faced, followed by issues such as the rising cost of living, bad economic conditions, and an increase in the inflation rate.
Christine Drazan Voting Records
- A three-way fight in Oregon has made the Oregon election extremely unforeseen. As per Google search volume, Betsy Johnso is ahead, whereas Christine is in the second position, and Tina Kotek is in the third.
- Tina Kotek has a 27.8% favorable rating, and Christine has a 29.7% favorable rating, while the unfavorable ratings of both Kotek and Christine are 45.8% and 25.3%, respectively.
- Only 34% of the registered voters are registered as Democrats, and unaffiliated voters are around 40%.
- There is a chance for Tina Kotek to win many Democrat voters who will vote for Betsy Johnson, who was a Democrat, and now she is running as an independent. Even Betsy Johnson may win by 23-30% of the unaffiliated/independent vote to win the election.
- On the other hand, Christine will have almost 25% vote from Republicans and can get about 25-30% from the unaffiliated voters.
There you have it – a detailed article covering everything about Christine Drazan.
With that said, here I am wrapping up this article. If you have any questions, feel free to shoot them in the comment section below. Our team will try to respond ASAP.
Subscribe to Email Updates :