- 1 What is the Road to Majority Policy Conference?
- 1.1 Steps to book a ticket for the Road to Majority Policy Conference
- 1.2 Watch Road to Majority Policy Conference Live Stream
- 1.3 Venue of the Conference
- 1.4 Schedule and Timing of the Conference
- 1.5 Guest Speakers for Road to Majority Policy Conference
- 1.6 Parking guide for Road to Majority Policy Conference
- 1.7 Review of Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center
What is the Road to Majority Policy Conference?
The Road to Majority Policy Conference is the Nation’s Premier Pro-Faith, Pro-Family Event. The conference Strengthens conservative activists to fight for their virtues at the polls and in the public area. It has been designed with the motive to develop a path toward a pro-family majority. The Road to Majority equips attendees with the knowledge and connections they need to drive engagement and voter turnout.
Steps to book a ticket for the Road to Majority Policy Conference
There are some easy steps given below to book tickets for the conference. Follow these steps if you want to get your tickets booked. The price of the tickets will vary according to the facility provided by the authority. The cost of the ticket is between $29 and $150.
To book the tickets. Follow the instructions given below.
•Firstly, go to the website
• As the page opens, you will see an option of “Register.” Now give a tap on register tickets. As the ticket price varies, you can choose according to your preference.
•Now you have to fill in all the details that are required for the registration of tickets.
•Now submit your registration, and your tickets will get booked.
*It is to be noted that attendees can get a refund one day before the event starts, i.e., till 15 July.
Watch Road to Majority Policy Conference Live Stream
World Wire will stream the rally live for those who cannot go to the venue to attend the conference due to any reason. They can watch the Live stream of the rally on world wire. So don’t miss the golden opportunity to watch it. Stay updated with us for more updates, and join our telegram channel.
Venue of the Conference
The conference will be held at Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center in Nashville, Tennessee.
Schedule and Timing of the Conference
The conference is scheduled to be held on the 16th, 17th, and 18th of July. This conference will be for three days.
•Legislative Luncheon will be held from 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM
•Night of Prayer and Worship will start at 5:45 PM and will wrap around 9:00 PM
•General Session will be from 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM
•Breakout Sessions will be from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
•Evening Session will be from 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM
•General Session will be from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
•Breakout Sessions will be from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
•Gala Reception will be from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM
• Patriot’s Gala will be from 6:15 PM to 8:30 PM
Guest Speakers for Road to Majority Policy Conference
Here are the names of some guest Speakers listed below who will speak at the conference. Some of them are as follows:-
•Donald Trump (45th President of the United States)
Donald John Trump was born on 14 June 1946. He is an American diplomat, media personality, and businessman who served as the 45th president of the United States from 2017 to 2021.
Trump’s political positions are described as populist, protectionist, isolationist, and nationalist. He won the 2016 presidential race as the Republican nominee against Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton while forfeiting the popular vote. He becomes the first U.S. president with no previous military or administration service.
•Mike Pompeo (70th U.S. Secretary of State)
Mike Pompeo (Michael Richard Pompeo) was born on 30 December 1963 in Orange, California. He is an American politician, negotiator, and businessman who administered under President Donald Trump as director of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) from 2017 to 2018 and as the 70th United States secretary of state from 2018 to 2021.
Pompeo is a former United States Army officer. He was a member of the United States House of Representatives from 2011 to 2017, representing Kansas’s 4th congressional district. He was a Kansas deputy on the Republican National Committee. Pompeo is also a member of the Tea Party movement within the Republican Party.
•Rick Scott (U.S. Senator)
Rick Scott ( Richard Lynn Scott) was born on 1 December 1952 in Bloomington, Illinois, United States. Rick is an investor, executive officer, business person, and American diplomat serving as the Junior United States Senator from Florida Since 2019. From 2011 to 2019, he was the 45th governor of Florida. He served in the United Nations Navy till 1987.
Rafael Edward “Ted” Cruz, born on 22 December 1970, is an American politician. Since 2013 he has been serving as an attorney for the junior United States Senator for Texas. He is from the Republican Party. From 2003 to 2008, he served as Solicitor General of Texas.
•Dan Crenshaw (the U.S. Representative, Texas)
Daniel Reed Crenshaw is an American politician and former United States Navy SEAL officer. Since 2019 he has been serving as the United States representative for Texas’s 2nd congressional district. Northern and western Houston is part of the district. He is from the Republican Party.
•Winsome Sears (Lieutenant Governor of Virginia)
Winsome Earle Sears was born on 11 March 1964 and is a Jamaican-born American politician. She is currently serving as the 42nd lieutenant governor of Virginia. She is from the Republican Party. From 2002 to 2004, Sears served in the Virginia House of Delegates. In 2004, she also served on the Virginia Board of Education and ran unsuccessfully for the U.S. House of Representatives in Virginia’s 3rd congressional district. She served in U.S. Senate in 2018. Sears was elected as a lieutenant governor of Virginia as the running fellow of Glenn Youngkin in 2021.
Parking guide for Road to Majority Policy Conference
There is not much information regarding this. We will update the article as we get information regarding this.
There is a parking facility available for the Disabled.
A parking facility is also available for those who want their vehicles to be parked by an attendee. Extra charges will be levied for this.
*Ev charging station facility is also available at the center.
Review of Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center
• “This is an extremely awesome place to stay, especially with family. However, even with all of the great amenities, there is room for improvement. I would like to have had a larger bathroom and a handheld shower. I believe some time needs to be put into redesigning the rooms. Lastly, staff should help direct and navigate guests through the hotel. Otherwise, I had a blast!!.”
• “Wonderful conservatory! Fantastic, stunning artwork and kind staff. I loved the waterfalls, and even as a guest just touring and not staying at the hotel, I found myself quite comfortable. The only complaint I had was that there was a 30$ parking fee! I would have rather paid an entrance fee to the conservatory, honestly! It’s worth it but just be aware you will pay 30$ for the pleasure of just being there.”
• “This place is phenomenal! The garden atrium room was clean and very comfortable. It has a great variety of attractions to keep adults and children very busy and entertained. There’s no way a person could get through the entire grounds in one weekend. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and are looking forward to returning in the summer! A++.”
• “Great place!! My church goes here for an event called lads two leaders. It’s always so fun walking around and exploring the place yearly!! I look forward to my weekend visit year-round. Except… Last year on Easter weekend, this lady was being so rude to me and my family and kept following me and my friends everywhere we went, which was not that fun at all!! She ended up getting kicked out, and we had an enjoyable weekend. I love it here! I would completely recommend it to anyone!!.”
• “Wow!! Opryland is so much more than a resort! It was like being inside a small city. It was so beautiful. We were fully immersed in nature inside. All the bars and restaurants were five stars. They had fun events and activities for the season. Make sure you have your map with you!! We got lost a lot, but I think it helped us discover more of the resort.”