How to Watch Netflix on FaceTime – Netflix’s latest iOS update has gained a lot of attention as it has a really innovative feature called SharePlay. This feature lets you watch Netflix on FaceTime with your pals in conjunction with the current edition of Apple’s iOS on iPhone devices.
In this article, we’ll share a step-by-step guide that you can follow to watch Netflix on FaceTime with friends.
Watch Netflix on FaceTime
The debut of iOS 15 has aroused the excitement of iPhone users and gadget nerds alike, as there are several excellent new features in the latest update from Apple.
Some of the highlights include the ability to FaceTime with those who don’t use Apple products, improved Safari, faster Siri, and the ability to share your health app. One of the most talked-about additions is the SharePlay function, which lets you watch movies and other content while in a FaceTime conversation.
However, those with an iOS 15 device are the only ones who can take advantage of this feature, and other Apple and Android users can’t share media during a FaceTime call.
How to watch Netflix on FaceTime with Friends?
To watch Netflix on FaceTime with friends, you have to follow these simple steps –
- Launch FaceTime on an Apple device running iOS 15 or later.
- From the pull-down menu, choose “Create Link.”
- Just click the I icon next to the link, and then pick Sharelink from the option that appears.
- Invite your loved ones to join the meeting by sending them the link.
- To share your screen during the meeting, use the ‘Screen Share’ button on the panel’s top right.
- When the window appears, choose ShareMyScreen from the menu.
- Open up your preferred streaming app and begin viewing the film you’ve been waiting to see. Select the SharePlay button to start streaming your movie to your loved ones.
Can You Use FaceTime On iOS 15 To Watch Netflix?
You can’t watch Netflix movies and shows while on FaceTime because Netflix doesn’t support the new SharePlay feature.
Can we watch Netflix together?
If you want to watch Netflix with friends or family online, no matter where they are, you can do so using a simple Google Chrome extension called Showgoers for Netflix.
How do you download TV series on Netflix?
Use the download option in the menu to access the file. A download button will appear next to each episode of a TV show, and after tapping the download button, the progress bar will appear on the screen.
What are the most watched movies on Netflix?
“Bird Box,” starring Sandra Bullock, is the most-viewed Netflix right now, dethroning David Ayer’s Bright with over 45 million views in its first week.
You may also like –
Subscribe to Email Updates :