Is your device battery giving you a headache? Do you want to change it but are worried about the iPhone 11 battery replacement cost? You’ve stumbled upon the right page.
Are you equipped with an iPhone 11? With its stunning camera, sleek design, and seamless functioning, this amazing gadget has won people over.
But like any technology, the iPhone 11’s battery life will eventually deteriorate. You will gradually notice that the battery life of your iPhone 11 will decrease as you continue to use it.
It is due to the damaged battery, which could harm your phone and result in more losses. After all, it is far less expensive to replace the battery in your iPhone 11 than it is to replace the phone itself.
So, it is necessary to give your device a new life by just replacing the battery.
Many customers want to know how much it would cost for battery replacement on their iPhone 11. Thankfully, Apple offers incredible discounts on phone battery replacements.
We’ll get into the iPhone 11 battery replacement cost and provide you with all the essential information that you need to know.
It’s vital to note that your place of service will determine how much your iPhone 11 battery replacement cost overall. Let us give you a detailed explanation in this article!
Replacing the iPhone 11 battery is worth it?
You might be wondering? Is Replacing the battery worth it? The short and convincing answer to your question is “Yes.”
iPhone 11 battery replacement is worth it and will require less cost than buying a new device.
You have an even better advantage when AppleCare+ covers you. With AppleCare+, you’ll benefit from an iPhone 11 battery replacement without any cost.
What to do if you aren’t covered by AppleCare+?
Still, one can choose to replace the battery and use the device. Why, you may ask? If the battery is the only defect in the device, we can always choose to replace it, saving you both money and time. How?
You can get a free government iPhone 11 at no cost, but if you get a new device just because the current one has a battery problem, it’ll cost you more money than a battery replacement in iPhone 11, and you’ll have to set up your new device from the beginning.
Also, replacing through Apple stores or other service providers is way too low compared to getting a new device. So it’s always worth it to make a battery replacement, which will make the device work for months or years to come, rather than getting a new device.
If you don’t do the replacement, you’ll forever be stuck charging your battery occasionally. You’ll start to hate doing the same thing repeatedly, especially since it takes time.
In this busy life, traveling is constant. If you travel somewhere and your phone dies, it’ll cause you a lot of inconvenience.
Keeping these factors in mind, you must consider replacing them.
Not only that, replacing the battery will give your phone a new life and will increase its performance. You’ll get to charge faster and need not worry about the battery being drained out.
Things to Consider Before Replacing The iPhone Battery
Replacing the battery on your iPhone 11 puts your data in danger, so it’s crucial to back it up before starting the replacement process.
Backing up data is always a safe option, so you don’t have to lose anything. Even if replacement won’t cause your phone to reset, you should always consider being smart by keeping a data backup in case of any inconvenience.
Doing so will let you retrieve your data anytime; therefore, creating a backup is essential.
Apple has made backup easier on their phones. There are many ways to back up your iPhone 11. These are some possible ways to do a backup:
Apple Inc. created the cloud service known as iCloud. iCloud was released on October 12, 2011, and it allows users to collaborate with other users, save and sync data between devices, and track assets using Find My.
Other features of iCloud include contacts, settings, backups, and notes.
Tip- Before using iCloud to back up your iPhone’s data, connect it to a WiFi network.
Once you’re connected, follow these steps to back up your data:
Phone’s ‘Settings’ > ‘iCloud’ > ‘iCloud Backup’ > ‘Back up now’
The Mac, short form for Macintosh, which used to be the company’s official name until 1999, is a line of personal computers that Apple Inc. designs and markets.
To make a data backup using a Mac device is another option available to you. Follow the below instructions to make a successful data backup using a Mac device:
- Open a Finder Window
- To connect your iPhone to the Mac device, use a USB cable
- Once connected, follow the on-screen instructions.
- In the Finder window, select your iPhone
- To make a data backup, select encrypt local backup
- Click, ‘Back Up Now’
- To know if you have backed up the data successfully, check the last backup date.
Another way to do a data backup of your iPhone 11 is through the PC. Here is how you can carry out the process:
- Install iTunes on your PC and start it
- Connect your PC and iPhone using a USB cable
- Follow on-screen prompts
- In iTunes, select your iPhone > ‘Encrypt local backup’> ‘Back Up Now’
- It is necessary to check the last backup timing to know if you have successfully carried out the backup process.
iPhone Battery Replacements Guide
Before replacing a battery, do you want to know more about how everything works and how it can be done? To enlighten you, replacing an iPhone battery is not free.
Usually, manufacturers offer a certain warranty duration for iPhones. It can be covered in the event of damage; this warranty guarantees a free replacement phone.
However, defective or damaged batteries from regular use are not covered under iPhone warranties. In this instance, iPhone 11 battery replacement will require a certain cost.
It is also to be noted that the price of replacing your battery depends upon several aspects, including the type of your iPhone and the location of the service.
For example, In the Apple Store, older iPhone models like Phone 6, 7, 8, and X battery replacement costs about $40, while recent versions like iPhone 11, pro, and Max are estimated to cost $69.
This is not the case if you have AppleCare+ coverage because there will be no additional fee required to replace your iPhone battery.
How Do I know the iPhone 11 battery needs to be replaced?
It’s been a couple of years since you bought an iPhone 11, and you are facing issues with battery life. Is it different from how it used to perform and last?
No need to worry if that’s the case; Apple notifies you through settings about your phone’s battery health. It will indicate if the battery has degraded and will need a replacement.
You can detect if your battery needs replacement by following these steps:
- Open phone settings > Battery > Battery health
- In the battery health section, you will see an indication of your iPhone’s battery maximum capacity. It’ll show your phone’s current battery capacity, comparing it to when it was brand new. You’ll notice lower battery capacity if your device is old.
- Below the phone’s maximum capacity, you can see ‘peak performance capacity’ ( If the iPhone’s battery is healthy and running well, there will be a message indicating “your battery is currently supporting peak performance.”). If you see this message, you can be assured that there is no need for replacement and that your battery performance is good.
- If the message is under ‘peak performance capacity,’ it will indicate, “This iPhone has experienced shutdown because the battery was unable to deliver the necessary peak power.”
- Next to this statement, you can see the “disable” option, which will stop your iPhone performance from the possibility of being throttled.
- There will also be an additional warning under “disable.” The warning will be: “Your battery’s health is significantly degraded. An Apple-authorized service provider can replace the battery to restore full performance and capacity.”
- You may get more instructions on how to replace your iPhone 11 battery with Apple by clicking the link that appears below this warning.
- Additional tips: If you notice your phone’s performance being sluggish, facing sudden shutdowns, or overheating, it indicates that the iPhone 11 battery needs a replacement, which will cost.
How Much Does iPhone 11 Battery Replacement Cost
There are several methods for your iPhone 11 battery replacement with less cost. You can replace your iPhone 11 battery in these places, and their charges are given below:
With AppleCare+, you may get free repairs for a year and free technical support for up to 90 days for your Apple device.
There are several packages to cover different damages; the “other accidental damage” package, which costs $99 per year, is the one that covers damage to your battery.
With this package, you’ll receive a free replacement battery. However, your iPhone 11 battery replacement at an Apple Store cost money if you do not have AppleCare+ coverage. In this instance, an iPhone 11 battery replacement on a newer model may cost you $69.
Best Buy – Geek Squad®
Best Buy also offers iPhone 11 replacements, much like Apple outlets; you will be charged $69 to replace the battery. But if labour costs are considered, you should expect to pay more like $74.69.
Swappa is an authorized and reliable retailer of iPhone battery replacements. Swappa will cost you a bit more compared to others; you will need to pay $86 for iPhone 11 battery replacement from Swappa.
How do I check the health of my iPhone battery?
To check, go to the phone’s settings > battery > battery health.
Can I replace my iPhone battery by myself?
It is possible but not recommended because replacing it requires some skills. It’s always advisable to seek help from a technician rather than doing it yourself.
How do I know if my iPhone needs battery replacement?
Overheating, sluggish performance and sudden shutdowns indicate that your battery needs replacement.
Signup For Our Newsletter