You’ve probably heard about the Free Government iPhone 11 and wondered how to get one. If your income is low, government assistance programs Free Government iPhone 11!
We all know how important smartphones are today, as they have revolutionized communication.
When buying a smartphone, many options are available, but the iPhone is widely preferred. Its user-friendly interface, durability, advanced technology, and wide range of features make it a top choice among Americans.
The iPhone 11 is highly popular among all the different brands and models in the USA. Its impressive design, long-lasting performance, exceptional camera quality, and top-notch security features make it the go-to choice for many.
While some Americans can afford iPhones, a larger segment can’t afford to purchase them as they are too costly. But there is good news for Americans; they can now apply for free government phones to connect.
Although, it’s not free of cost, and the iPhone model you will get would be an older version.
Now, the question arises: How to apply for a free government iPhone 11? So, in this article, we have covered all the crucial information regarding this. Read on to know how you can claim iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro for Free.
So, without further delay, let’s begin.
Does Government Offer Free iPhone 11?
Yes!! You can get Free Government iPhone 11 and 11 pro by government assistance programs, like Lifeline Assistance and Affordable Connectivity Program.
However, both government programs require you to submit an application and be approved to receive your new phone. You can submit an application online or visit a service provider in your area to apply.
Your device will be delivered to you soon after applying. However, you can’t guarantee that you’ll receive an iPhone 11. In some cases, you’ll be able to choose from older iPhone models that the carrier still has in stock, such as the iPhone 6 or iPhone 7.
Top 4 programs that offer Free Government iPhone 11
Here are the Top 4 Programs for free government iPhones, including 11.
Affordable Connectivity Program
Affordable Connectivity Program is a program the Federal Communications Commission runs to help low-income households get connected devices such as laptops, tablets, and smartphones.
Along with this, it provides discounts of up to $30 on nontribal lands and $75 on tribal lands for monthly high-speed services.
Lifeline Assistance Program
Lifeline is a federal program that aims to make phone and internet services more affordable for those who are incapable and have low incomes.
The government initiated the Lifeline Program in 1985 after realizing the importance of communication.
It offers a discount of up to $9.25 on non-tribal lands and $34.45 on tribal lands on the monthly phone, wireless, and internet services. Some lifeline providers offer free government phones, but not every provider does.
National Lifeline Association
The National Lifeline Association NLA is a non-profit organization that helps poor people pay their phone bills. It also provides internet-connected devices to low-income people, such as a free iPhone 11.
Connect America Fund
Connect America Fund is a federal government program that provides subsidies directly to broadband companies to provide better internet connectivity in rural areas.
How to Get Free Government iPhone 11 2023
You can get a free government iPhone 11 under the two assistant programs run by the government, i.e., the Affordable Connectivity Program and the Lifeline program.
If you want to get a free iPhone 11, you need to follow these simple steps –
- Make sure you are fully qualified for the ACP or Lifeline programs. You can’t get a free iPhone 11 if you claim but don’t meet the criteria.
- Also, collect all the necessary documents to prove your eligibility.
- Look for the Lifeline and ACP provider in your area to apply for the same. You can also apply directly to these programs from your free government cell phone provider.
- After applying, you can easily get your device with other benefits. If the iPhone 11 is not available, you will get a high-quality iPhone model.
How to Qualify for Free Government iPhone 11?
To qualify for free government iPhone 11, you must meet the eligibility criteria of the Lifeline or ACP program. However, you must first meet the prerequisites, which are
- Your age must be 18 years.
- You must be a legal resident of the state you are applying from.
You can check the program-specific eligibility criteria in the next sections if you meet the prerequisites.
Eligibility Criteria For Free Government iPhone 11
A household can be eligible if it meets the criteria mentioned below. The government has focused on households rather than individuals because its rule says one Lifeline and ACP benefit can be available to one household member.
If any family member has availed of this benefit, you can’t claim it for the second time, and it is non-transferable.
Let’s check out the eligibility criteria
If you participate on an income basis, you should have an income level below the federal poverty guidelines.
- For Lifeline, your annual income must be below 135% of the federal poverty guidelines.
- For ACP, annual income must be below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines.
Program Participation Eligibleile
Alternatively, you can apply for a free government iPhone 11, if you participate in any of the assistance programs mentioned below.
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) or Food Stamps
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program
- Federal Pell Grant Award
If you live on tribal land, you can participate in the below-mentioned programs to get a free iPhone 11 –
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF)
- Tribal Head Start (It is only for those individuals and households who fulfill the qualifying income criteria).
Documents Required to Apply for Free Government iPhone 11?
When applying for a free government iPhone 11, you must provide specific documents that prove your eligibility and identity.
This requirement is in place to ensure fair distribution and prevent misuse of resources. To help make the application process smoother, here is a user-friendly guide outlining the required documents.
Here are the identity documents
- Income statement
- Paycheck stub
- Child support award
- Divorce decree
- Federal or Tribal participation notice letter in General Assistance
- Previous year’s state, federal, or Tribal tax return
- Unemployment or Workers’ Compensation statement of benefits
- Veterans Administration Statement of Benefits
Government Assistance Program Participation Proof
Here are the accepted documents
- Consent letter
- Benefits award letter
- Letter of benefit verification
- Benefits declaration
Identity and Address Proof
Along with the eligibility documents, you must provide any of the following documents to prove your identity and residency.
- US Military ID
- State ID
- Social Security Number (SSN)
- Driver’s License
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)
- Tribal Identification Number
- Mortgage or lease statement
- Utility bill
- Most recent W-2
Additionally, We recommend reading about qualifying for the Emergency Broadband Benefit Spectrum, which provides affordable internet access to eligible households.
Understanding the criteria and application process can help determine if you qualify for this beneficial program.
How to Apply for a Free Government iPhone 11?
When it comes to applying for a free iPhone 11, there are several user-friendly options available. You can apply through various channels, including online applications, visiting local government offices, or contacting designated assistance programs.
These methods make the application process accessible and convenient for eligible individuals seeking a free iPhone 11 government phone, including other latest models such as “Free Government iPhone 14 Pro Max” and “Free Government iPhone 15”
- To apply for a free government iPhone 11 through the Lifeline program, visit the website nv.fcc.gov/lifeline.
- Now, choose your state or territory and tap “Get Started.”
- You will be asked to create a new account. If you already have an account, move to the next step, or in case if you don’t have one, create a new one.
- Now, log in with your details, and after logging in, you will be redirected to the application form.
- Fill in all the required information in your form, and don’t forget to upload your documents and your application form.
- Cross-check your information, click “Next,” and submit your application.
Apply Via Mail
- To apply via mail, visit lifelinesupport.org/wp-content/uploads/documents/get-lifeline/LI_Application_NVstates.pdf and take out the print of the application.
- Visit the website affordableconnectivity.gov/wp-content/uploads/ACP-Application-Form-English.pdf if you apply for the same through the ACP program.
- You have to attach a household worksheet form if you’re applying through the ACP program. To download the household worksheet, visit at – https://www.affordableconnectivity.gov/wp-content/uploads/lifeline/images/ACP-Household-Worksheet-English.pdf
- Fill in all the information, and don’t forget to attach copies of the required documents.
- Check all the documents carefully and then mail them to the address of Lifeline/ACP support center USAC, P.O. Box 9100 Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773
Apply through the Selected Provider
You can visit the Lifeline and ACP provider center directly to apply for a free government iPhone 11.
However, some other providers accept the application online. Follow the same step mentioned in the ”Apply Online” section.
What iPhone Models are Offered by Government
Apart from the iPhone 11, you can also apply for other iPhone models from the government. If you need one, please click on your preferred iPhone model to apply.
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 8
- iPhone X
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 Pro max
- iPhone 13 Pro max
- iPhone 14
What Model Does the Government Offer Apart From iPhone?
There are many other models that the Lifeline and ACP providers offer, such as “Free Government Samsung Galaxy Phone” and “Free Government Google Pixel Phones“. Have a look at the list mentioned below.
- Google Pixel
- Google Pixel 2XL
- Google Pixel 3XL
- Samsung Galaxy A01
- Samsung Galaxy A20s
- Samsung Galaxy A21
- Samsung Galaxy A32
- Samsung Galaxy A50
- Google Pixel 4
- Motorola G Fast
- Motorola G Play
- Samsung Galaxy On5
- Motorola G Stylus
- Motorola Moto G7
- Motorola Moto G8 Power
Unlock the possibilities: Spectrum Affordable Connectivity Program Guide – Discover the amazing advantages and simple application steps.
Which Company Offers Free Government iPhone 11?
Many providers across the United States offer the free government iPhone 11 and 11 Pro. You can DIRECTLY claim an iPhone by visiting your nearby cell phone providers. Some of the Providers are listed below:
They also provide free monthly wireless services, including talk, text, and high-speed data. If eligible, you can apply for a Cintex Wireless free Government iPhone and worry-free connectivity.
For specific eligibility and availability, it’s advisable to visit the Cintex Wireless website or contact them directly.
AirTalk Wireless, affiliated with Cintex Wireless Company, offers free monthly wireless services with talk, text, and high-speed data in states like Oklahoma, New York, Mississippi, South Carolina, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and more.
Eligible individuals can enjoy cost-free communication and Apply for a Free iPhone from AirTalk Wireless. For specific eligibility and availability, visit their website or contact them directly.
NewPhone Wireless offers free government iPhones and monthly wireless services with free talk, text, and high-speed data.
Partnering with NewPhone Wireless allows you to stay connected without worrying about expensive bills. For eligibility and availability information, visit their website or contact them directly. Experience seamless communication with NewPhone Wireless today!
SFone Wireless is the provider that offers Lifeline and ACP programs, unlimited plans, and iPhones.
If you want to apply, please read our guide on “How to get SFone Wireless free phone.”
Pros and Cons of Getting a Free Government iPhone 11
Explore the below Pros and Cons of a Free iPhone 11
How can I get a free iPhone 11 from the government?
Your household income will be compared to the federal poverty guidelines by adding up all household members’ annual earnings. Your income may qualify you for a free government iPhone 11 if it is at or below 135% of the guideline for your household size and state.
What phone companies are offering free iPhone 11?
You can try Safelink Wireless, T-Mobile, Assurance Wireless, and many more programs that give out the best phones.
What is the best free government phone program?
The Affordable Connectivity Program and the Lifeline Assistance Program are two programs that can help you either get phone service at a lower cost or for free.
Is It Possible To Get the Upcoming iPhone 14 For Free?
Honestly, no. This isn’t really feasible because you have to trade in a rebate for a flagship phone worth $800 to $1000 and subscribe to your preferred carrier’s unlimited data plan. In other words, you can trade in an iPhone 13 for an iPhone 14, which you can get free of charge. AT&T, T-Mobile, and Verizon are some companies that allow trade-ins.
Subscribe to Email Updates :