Lara Logan was born in 1971. She is a famous South African radio and television journalist. Even as a war correspondent. She served on CBS News as a correspondent between 2002 to 2018.
In 2019, Lara joined the Sinclair Broadcast Group, a conservative media company. In 2020, she joined Fox Nation, a subscription streaming service run by Fox News.
Lara Logan’s awards in her career are as follows:
- In 2007, She was awarded News & Documentary Emmy for her outstanding performance in covering news
- In 2007, She was awarded Glamour women of the year
- In 2011, she was awarded News & Documentary Emmy for excellent performance.
Lara Logan Age – How Old is she?
Lara Logan is 51 years old as of now. She was born in Durban, South Africa. Lara is a producer and also a writer. She is well known for 60 minutes (1968), Nerah Documentary Film (2022), and also CBS Evening News with Bob Schieffer (2005).
Lara Logan Parents and Early Life
Lara was born in Durban, South Africa. Lara graduated from the University of Natal, Durban. Her father’s name is Derek Logan, and her Mother’s name is Yolanda Logan. In 2008. Lara completed a French language, culture, and history diploma at Alliance Francaise in Paris.
Lara Logan served as a news reporter for the Sunday Tribune in Durban during her studies and then for the city’s Daily News from (1990 – 1992). In 2008, Lara married Joseph Burkett, a US Government defense contractor from Texas.
Lara Logan Career
- During the year 1988 – 1989, Logan worked as a news reporter for the Sunday Tribune in Durban during her studies.
- In 1992, She joined Reuters Television in Africa as a senior producer. She served this firm for four years.
- Lara branched out into freelance journalism, getting assignments as a producer, editor, and reporter with ITN and Fox, CBS News, and ABC News.
- Logan worked for CNN as a reporter. She was preparing reports on incidents such as the United States embassy Bombings in Nairobi, the Kosovo war, and Tanzania.
- GMTV hired Lara in the year 2000 as a correspondent. Even she worked with CBS News Radio as a Freelance correspondent.
- During the year 2002, CBS News offered Lara a full-Fledged correspondent position. She served as a correspondent for four years, reporting from the battlefield, including war zones in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- Lara has interviewed famous people such as Robert Ballard and Discover the Wreck of the RMS Titanic.
- Lara regularly contributed to the CBS Evening News, The Early Show, and Face the Nation shows.
- In 2006, Lara was promoted to Chief Foreign affairs correspondent for CBS News. she left CBS news in 2018.
- In 2019, she temporarily joined the Sinclair Broadcast Group as a correspondent reporter on the United States-Mexico border.
Lara Logan Siblings
Lara Logan’s sibling’s name is Lisa Hiers; she is a board-certified nurse practitioner in Family practice. She completed her bachelor’s degree in nursing and Linguistics from Georgetown University and bachelor’s degree in nursing from Regis University in Denver, Company.
She completed her master’s degree from the University of New Hampshire. In her free time, Lara enjoys cycling, skiing, traveling, and spending time with her husband and two dogs.
Lara Logan Children
Lara Logan has three children, Lola Burkett and Joseph Burkett, from her second marriage with Joseph Burkett. Lola Burkett was born in 2010, and Joseph Burkett was born in 2008.
Subscribe to Email Updates :