Lease Cell Phone No Credit Check – Do you wish to buy the latest cell phone but don’t have the budget to pay for it outright? Due to the budget deficit, many people need help to afford expensive, advanced cell phones. As such, they may look for a phone with no credit check option, where they would not be required to pay a huge amount at once.
The good news is you can get a cell phone with no credit check. Leasing a cell phone without a credit check is the best option for such people. Many phone companies and financial institutions offer phone finance with no credit check.
Please read our post if you wish to get your favorite phone on credit. This article is all you need to know about the lease cell phone with no credit check, why you should consider the lease option, top lease cell phones with no credit check option, and more.
So without further delay, let’s begin.
What is Lease Cell Phone No Credit Check?
A lease cell phone with no credit check can be termed as a cell phone plan offered by several phone companies nowadays where you can get a new phone for a smaller upfront amount or with zero upfront cost. This means you can lease a cell phone and can pay monthly payments in the long run to settle the phone’s cost.
However, leasing a cell phone requires signing a contract with your provider. In several cases, the providers do not check your credit score and offer you the lease cell phone with no credit check entirely on a contract basis where you must agree to a service plan for generally 12-24 months. This period may even be more for some other carriers. The longer the time duration of the contract, the smaller the amount of monthly payment for your phone.
Please note that the phone is not free of charge. You will have to pay a certain fixed amount monthly for 24 months or more, depending upon your phone’s price. You will also have to pay for the services, like data, texts, minutes, etc., that you agreed to get from the provider in your lease cell phone with no credit check contract. So, you will pay more or less the same amount you would have paid if you were to buy the phone in a single payment or outright.
Why Should You Consider Lease Cell Phone No Credit Check?
Leasing a cell phone helps you to obtain a high-performing advanced phone for a monthly price that is reasonable for you instead of paying the high amount in a single payment.
For most people, paying a small amount over a fixed time is easier than paying a high amount at one time. Most advanced cell phones are fairly expensive, and most people need help paying for them outright.
The even monthly distribution of the large amount makes the phone feasible and is the most fundamental reason to consider taking a cell phone on lease via no credit check programs. That way, you get the phone that would otherwise have been out of your budget.
Moreover, with no credit check required, no matter your credit score, you can lease new phones with regular monthly payments. Maximum times, you get the new brand phone with zero down payment. In that way, leasing a phone is an excellent way to save money during an economic crisis.
When do you need to consider leasing a Cell Phone?
You must have a regular source of income to afford to pay for it in full over a period of time.
Leasing a cell phone might seem exciting, but it involves a burden of a monthly payment with extra service charges as per your contract with the provider. In addition, there are a lot of other terms and conditions that you must consider before leasing a cell phone.
Therefore, we advise you to actively analyze your phone need and the type of phone that can do your job. If an entry-level to mid-range phone is enough to fulfill your needs, you can avoid purchasing the most advanced and costly cell phones. Please consider leasing a new cell phone when you find it utmost necessary for your day-to-day activity.
Once you decide to purchase the lease cell phone with no credit check, it would be best if you have a thorough understanding of the whole process.
How Phone and Accessory Leasing Works
There are two ways to lease a cell phone with no credit check process.
First, you can directly approach your preferred cell phone provider.
Second, the cell phone provider might have involved third-party financing services through which you will be provided finance to lease a cell phone at no credit check.
Please note that the financing party involved in the leasing process is provided to you by the phone company, where the party will lend you a loan to purchase the phone from the phone company.
You will then have to pay a monthly installment to repay this loan. You will sign a contract containing all the details, agreeing to all terms and conditions. This contract will bind you to the provider until your last payment.
Every wireless provider offering a lease cell phone with no credit check option has a slightly different leasing process.
Many providers offer online services to carry out the entire process online, while some may require you to visit their local agent to make the agreement. So, contacting your preferred provider and inquiring about leasing a cell phone process is best.
Before you move to any provider, you should know the best lease cell phone options so that you approach the right provider who offers them.
Top 5 Lease Cell Phones No Credit Check Required
The lease cell phone deals keep changing, and the type of models available depends on different providers. Please check the latest offer directly with your provider.
We have listed the top 5 cell phones currently available for the lease cell phone with no credit check option.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra is currently the best-lease Android phone with several attractive features. Its features include an extra-large display screen of 6.9 inches, a Gorilla Glass Infinity-O Display, a high-resolution triple camera, 12 GB RAM, a powerful 5000 mAH battery, etc. With measures 6.57 x 2.99 x 0.35 inches and weighs 7.83 ounces, the phone is powered by Android 10.0 One UI.
Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max
The second in the list, iPhone 11 Pro Max, is currently known as Apple’s best cell phone as a lease cell phone. The phone comes in many colors and varied internal storage sizes ranging from 64 GB, 256 GB, and 512 GB. It has a large OLED display of 6.5 inches.
Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max has 6 GB RAM, dual SIM capacity, triple 12 MP rear and front camera, and a 3500 mAH battery. The phone operates on a new A13 Bionic chip and iOS 13. You can ask your provider whether they have this lease cell phone model.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10
Currently, Samsung Galaxy Note 10 is Samsung’s ideal lease cell phone with many amazing features, including a 6.3-inch Dynamic AMOLED screen with 1080 x 2280 pixels resolution and HDR10+. The phone possesses 8GB RAM and 256 GB storage. The phone is powered by Android 9 and Snapdragon 855 or Exynos 9825 and has three cameras, 12 MP wife, 16 MP ultrawide, and 12 MP telephoto, capable of capturing UltraHD 2160p videos.
It has a front camera of 10MP. Samsung Galaxy Note 10 has a stylus with a built-in accelerometer and gyroscope. It also has stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos, powered by a 3500 mAH battery. The phone supports witless charging at 12 W and 12 W reverse wireless charging to assist people needing power.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Being an advanced version of the above Galaxy model, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ has similar features as Galaxy Note 10. In addition, the phone has some extra features like a larger screen of 6.8 inches with 1440 x 3040 resolution, a TOF 3D VGA camera, and a 4300 mAh battery capable of charging at 45W. You can check with your provider for this lease cell phone details.
The fifth and the last in our list, iPhone XS has a 5.8-inch OLED screen with 1125×2436 resolutions, HDR10, and is Dolby Vision compliant. This is one of the best lease iPhones for iPhone lovers. The device has a 3G touch sensor that uses 120Hz sensing. It weighs 177 grams and is IP68 certified, meaning it has the highest waterproof and dust-proof rating.
The other features include the Apple A12 Bionic chip and operating on iOS 12. The iPhone model available for lease is a 64 GB and 4 GB ram storage model. It has a dual-camera, 12 MP wide and telephoto shooter with 2× optical zoom and a front camera id 7 MP module. The phone is powered by a Li-ion 2658 mAH battery and a 72h endurance rating.
Since the availability of lease phones varies from carrier to carrier, you can inquire to your provider about the lease cell phone models they have at the time when you wish to lease a phone with no credit check option.
Multiple Ways to Lease Cell Phone With No Credit Check
Here, we have shared several methods to lease a cell phone with no credit check option.
Cell phone companies offering Lease Cell Phone With No Credit Check option
At present, there are 4 best cell phone companies that allow leasing a new phone –
- T-Mobile – T-Mobile is one of the most reputable network and phone providers that offer the lease cell phone with no credit check option. The company’s essentials plan begins at $26 per line per month. Magenta is their most popular plan, which costs $35 per line monthly. It is best to visit T-Mobile’s official website to learn more about their lease phone plans.
- Sprint Mobile – The second on our list is the Sprint Mobile phone provider offering some of the best customer services. The company provides lease cell phones with no credit check required deal for many phone models. Sprint unlimited line costs $60, while two at $100. Recently, the company has started an unlimited Kickstart plan for $35 monthly and has more options regarding data. You can visit the Sprint official website to apply for leasing the cell phone.
- TextNow Wireless – TextNow Wireless is another phone company that offers lease cell phone services. The company provides some of the best services to suit most customers. Their services include unlimited calls, text, and huge 4G LTae data based on your selected plan. The company has no credit checks, contracts, and extra charges, and the TextNow number enables you to log in to your computer or web to call or text someone. Though they offer lease cell phone services, you have a limited selection of phones. Please visit TextNow Wireless’s official website for more information on their lease cell phone deals.
- Tello – Tello is another phone company that offers a plan allowing you to choose the 4G LTE data and minutes per your needs. All their plans contain unlimited text, and you can make changes to them whenever you need without incurring additional costs. The company also provides rollover. If you have any unused balances, they will be automatically rolled to your next billing. The company also offers great lease cell phones at no credit check required. Please visit Tello’s official website to learn more about their leasing plans.
Lease cell phone via online stores
Some providers may offer you online services for leasing out your phone. But there are many online stores where you can lease a cell phone at no credit check.
A few of them are –
- Best Buy
Please note that only specific phone models may be available for lease at a specific time. In some cases, these online stores may perform a credit check. As their lease cell phone offers and plans change frequently, you must check for your favorite device on their official website.
Lease cell phone through the Financial Institutions
As mentioned, some providers might involve a third party to provide you with financial support to lease a cell phone. These third-party are the financial institutions that run lease cell phone with no credit check programs and work with cell phone companies to provide loans to purchase a cell phone.
Some financial organizations that offer lease cell phone programs are as follows –
- TEMPOE – TEMPOE company offers a leasing service helping customers to purchase their favorite gadgets using credit. It partners with large and minor retailers nationwide, including national and international companies. The company operates in all states of the U.S., including Puerto Rico, and serves many industries. It provides instant application and the flexibility to choose from bi-weekly or monthly payment options.
- Progressive Leasing – Based in Utah, Progressive Leasing is a finance company offering e-commerce, in-store, app-based point-of-sale, and lease-to-own services. With nearly 30,000 retail locations nationwide, the company provides transparent payment options and flexible terms and conditions to help credit-challenged customers.
- SmartPay – SmartPay is a well-known payment option that allows retailers to offer installment plans to customers so that they can pay for their purchases in weekly or monthly installments. Many popular carriers, such as Straight Talk, Net10 Wireless, Total Wireless, etc., offer an option of SmartPay. They provide simple applications and reasonable payments over time. With the SmartPay payment option, you can get up to $1,500 for a leased phone. SmartPay is available at nearly 1,000 popular retailers nationwide.
- Acima – Acima is another financial institution that offers a flexible, lease-to-own solution with no credit check required to enable customers to buy the things they need. You can learn more at www.acima.com.
Frequently Asked Question
Do phone leases improve our Credit Score?
If you lease a phone through the providers, your good payment history will not make any difference to your credit scores as the phone service providers do not report good credit history to the credit bureaus. The positive side is that they also don’t report late payments.
What happens if I don’t pay off a leased phone?
If you cannot pay off a leased phone, your provider could cut your phone off, making you unable to place or take calls. If you do not take any steps to contact the provider and deal with the lease payment, your account will be considered as default, and the contract will be canceled. The phone provider can take legal action to recover the pending phone bills or by following the normal debt collection process.
Subscribe to Email Updates :