Lowe’s military discount is a program that provides additional discounts to current, reserve, honourably discharged, and former military personnel and their immediate dependents. The discount can be obtained in-store and online at Lowes.com.
This article covers detailed information about the same, along with other information such as how to sign up, available discounts, and more.
So, without any further ado, let’s get started –
How to Get Lowe’s Military Discount
To get the military discount, you must verify your military status by offering your military ID or other proof of service or enrolling in the Lowe’s military discount program.
Here are the steps you can follow –
Verify your military status in-store
Visit any Lowe’s store and present your military ID or other proof of service, such as a VA card, to verify your military status.
The customer service representative will verify your status and apply the 10% military discount to eligible items at checkout.
Verify your military status online
You can enroll in the military discount program online by visiting Lowe’s website and completing the verification process. You should enter your name, email id, and military information, such as your service branch and dates.
Shop at Lowe’s
Once you’ve verified your military status, you can shop at Lowe’s and use your military discount to save on eligible purchases. The military discount applies to in-store and online purchases and offers a 10% discount on eligible items, including tools, hardware, appliances, and more. You must show your ID while checking out to get the discount applied.
It’s important to note that this military discount is available to current, reserve, and former US military members, veterans, and their immediate dependents. However, some items, such as gift cards, extended protection plans, and installation services, may not be eligible for the military discount.
Be sure to check the terms and conditions of the military discount program for more information on eligible items and exclusions.
How to Sign Up For Lowe’s Military Discount
To sign up for the military discount program, you must prove your military status.
Here is how you can do it online –
- Visit Lowe’s website and go to the military discount page.
- Click on the “Get Started” button to start the verification process.
- You will be asked to provide your name, email addresses, and military information, such as your service branch and dates.
- You will then be prompted to upload a document that verifies your military status, such as a DD214, military ID, or VA card.
- Once your military status has been verified, you’ll get a confirmation email with a unique promo code to use when shopping online or in-store.
How Much Is Lowe’s Military Discount?
The military discount offers a 10% discount on commodities to military members and their dependents. The discount applies to in-store and online purchases, and there is no limit on the number of times to use the discount.
However, the military discount cannot be combined with other discounts or promotional offers. Some items, such as gift cards, extended protection plans, and installation services, may be excluded from the discount. So, it’s essential to check the terms and conditions of the military discount program for more information on eligible items and exclusions.
Who Qualifies For Lowe’s Military Discount?
This military discount is available to the following groups of people –
- Active duty US military members, including the National Guard and Reserve
- Retired US military members, including those who have served 20 years or more
- Veterans of the US military who have served in any branch of service and any capacity
- Immediate dependents
How to Use Lowe’s Military Discount
To enjoy the Lowe’s military discount, all you need to do is verify your military status, and you will be able to receive the flat 10% discount on all of the eligible products.
What Is Excluded From Lowe’s Military Discount?
While the military discount applies to many in-store and online items, there are some exclusions.
The following items are typically excluded from the military discount –
- Gift cards – The military discount does not apply to the purchase of Lowe’s gift cards.
- Services – The military discount does not apply to installation services or extended protection plans.
- Sales – The military discount cannot be combined with other sales, discounts, and promotional offers.
- Clearance and closeout items – The military discount does not apply to items marked as clearance or closeout.
- Lumber and building materials – The military discount does not apply to lumber and building materials purchases.
- Special order items – The military discount does not apply to special items not stocked in the store.
Is Lowe’s Military Discount Available Online?
Yes, the discount is available for online purchases.
How to Use a Military Discount Online at Lowe’s?
To use the military discount online, log into MyLowe’s account on Lowes.com, and the 10% discount will automatically apply when you check out.
What If You Don’t Receive a Discount?
If you believe you are eligible for the Lowe’s military discount but did not receive it, there are a few things you can do –
- Make sure you have properly verified your military status with Lowe’s.
- Make sure you purchase items eligible for the military discount. Some items, such as gift cards, installation services, extended protection plans, clearance and closeout items, and special order items, may be excluded from the discount.
- If you’re shopping in-store and believe you are eligible for the discount but did not receive it, ask a sales associate for assistance. They can check your military status and ensure you receive the discount if eligible.
- If you still need help receiving the discount, you can contact Lowe’s customer service. They can help you verify your military status and answer any questions about the military discount program.
How Does Lowe’s Verify My Military Service?
Lowe’s offers multiple ways to verify your military service to be eligible for their Lowe’s military discount program.
Here are some common methods of verification –
- In-Store Verification – You can verify your military service in person at any Lowe’s store by presenting a valid military ID or other proof of service, such as a DD Form 214.
- Online Verification – You can enroll in Lowe’s military discount program online and verify your military status. You will need to provide personal information such as your name, date of birth, and service branch and upload a document such as a DD Form 214, military ID, or a veteran’s designation on your driver’s license.
- Customer Service Verification – If you have trouble verifying your military status online or in-store, you can contact Lowe’s customer service to provide the necessary information and documentation
Can one verify their Military Service in a Store?
Yes, you can verify your military service in person at any Lowe’s store to be eligible for the Lowe’s military discount program. To do so, you’ll need to bring a valid military ID or documentation such as a DD Form 214.
When you arrive at the store, you can present your military ID or proof of service to a sales associate, who will verify your military status and enroll you in the military discount program if you’re eligible. Once verified, you will be eligible for a discount on eligible purchases.
Who are eligible for the Lowe’s Military and Veterans Discount?
Any member of the US military forces, including active and reserve members of the US Armed forces, Army National Guard, Air National Guard, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, Air Force, and Navy, is entitled to the 10% daily discount per the Terms and Conditions of Lowes.com.
Is there a military discount available on Lowes.com?
Military personnel on active duty, in retirement, and veterans are all eligible for a 10% discount on Lowes.com.
Can you use your Lowe’s credit card to get the military discount?
No, you cannot combine the military discount with the 5% daily discount the Lowe’s credit card offers.
Why did Lowe’s alter its military discount policy?
Possibly to make it simpler to validate military ID without constantly needing to speak with a retail employee.
Subscribe to Email Updates :