In this article, we have covered everything about Blake Masters’s net worth, income sources, education, career, and more. So, without any further ado...
Biographical Data, Blake Masters
|Age||36 years old|
Facts About Blake Masters
- Blake Masters was born on August 05, 1986, in Denver, Colorado, USA.
- He is married and has three children.
- He grew up in Tucson, Arizona, and attended Stanford University, where he graduated with a degree in political science.
- After completing his education, Masters worked as a law clerk for a US Attorney’s Office for a few months.
- Masters co-founded Thiel Capital with Peter Thiel, the co-founder of PayPal and an early investor in Facebook.
- In 2021, Masters announced his candidacy for the United States Senate in Arizona, running as a Republican.
- He ran for the United States Senate election in Arizona in 2022. He aligned himself with Donald Trump and other well-known “America First” figures during his campaign. Trump personally endorsed him for the United States Senate in June 2022.
Relevant People & Companies
Recent News About Blake Masters
Blake Gates Masters is a lawyer, businessman, venture investor, author, and the president of the Thiel Foundation in the United States. He is running for the...
Blake Masters Net Worth
Blake Masters has a Net Worth of $20 million, making him one of the wealthiest people in the tech industry. He has earned his wealth through his successful career as an entrepreneur, investor, and writer. Moreover, he has invested in some of the most innovative tech startups and founded several successful businesses.
Blake Masters Biography
Blake Masters is an American entrepreneur, investor, and writer who is most known for his work on HBO’s Silicon Valley. He has founded several successful companies and invested in some of the most innovative tech startups, making him one of the most successful and influential figures in the world of technology.