David Mayes Middleton II, going by the name Mayes Middleton is a businessman from America. He is also a politician performing duties for the Texas House of...
Biographical Data, Mayes Middleton
|Age||41 Years Old|
Facts About Mayes Middleton
- Mayes Middleton is a businessman and politician from Texas, United States.
- He currently serves as a member of the Texas House of Representatives for District 23, representing the Republican Party.
- Middleton is the President of Middleton Oil Company, a family-owned oil and gas company in south Texas and the Gulf Coast. The company has three employees and an $800,000 annual revenue.
- He also manages ranching, cattle, and farming operations in Chambers, Jefferson, Kimble, Liberty, and Webb counties.
- Middleton serves on the board of directors for First Liberty National Bank, a community bank in several Texas cities.
- He is the Chairman of the Texas Freedom Caucus, a group of conservative members of the Texas House of Representatives.
- Middleton was first elected to the Texas House of Representatives in 2018 after defeating two-term incumbent representative Wayne Faircloth in the primary election and Democrat Amanda Jamrock in the general election.
- He was re-elected in 2020, defeating Democrat Jeff Antonelli in the general election.
- Middleton is a member of several House committees, including the House Committee on Energy Resources, the House Committee on Land and Resource Management, and House Committee on Public Education.
Relevant People & Companies
Latest News About Mayes Middleton
David Mayes Middleton II is a Texas Republican politician who serves District 23 in the Texas House of Representatives. Table of Contents Trump endorses...
Mayes Middleton Networth
Mayes Middleton, a businessman, and politician, Mayes Middleton net worth is estimated to range from $5 to 10 million.
Mayes Middleton Biography
Mayes Middleton, also known as David Mayes Middleton II, is an American businessman and politician. He currently serves as a Republican member of the Texas House of Representatives, representing District 23. Middleton was born on September 18, 1981, in Wellsville, Texas, and is 40 years old.
Middleton’s father, John Greg Middleton, renamed him Middleton II after his deceased brother. He earned a bachelor’s degree in finance with honors from the University of Texas at Austin and a Juris Doctor from the Texas Law School.
Aside from his political career, Middleton is also the president of Middleton Oil Company, an independent oil and gas company that operates in south Texas and the Gulf Coast. He manages ranching, cattle, and farming operations in Chambers, Jefferson, Kimble, Liberty, and Webb counties. Additionally, he serves on the board of directors of First Liberty National Bank, a community bank with branches in several Texas cities.
Middleton is the Chairman of the Texas Freedom Caucus and was first elected to the Texas House of Representatives in 2018, defeating incumbent representative Wayne Faircloth in the primary election. He was re-elected in 2020, defeating Democrat Jeff Antonelli in the general election.
Some of Middleton’s House Committee Assignments include serving as the Vice-Chairman of the Judiciary and Civil Jurisprudence Committee and a member of the Energy Resources Committee and the Land and Resource Management Committee. It’s worth noting that the Endorsement of Mayes Middleton by Trump. Middleton’s conservative stance and commitment to promoting the values of the Republican Party have earned him praise from Trump, who has voiced his support for Middleton’s political career.