Born on October 16, 1964, Philip Perry is most famously known as an American Attorney and as a political appointee during the Bush administration. Over the...
Biographical Data, Philip Perry
|Age||58 Years Old|
Facts About Philip Perry
- Philip Perry is an American lawyer who was a political appointee during George W. Bush's administration.
- He held significant positions in the government.
- He's known for his pioneering work in biotech law and regulation.
- Perry was named a Litigation Trailblazer in 2018 and won cases in federal courts in 2019.
- In Washington, D.C. he is a partner at Latham & Watkins.
Relevant People & Companies
Latest News About Philip Perry
Philip Perry Networth
Philip Perry has become quite wealthy due to his successful career. Sources predict Perry’s net worth in 2022 will range between $1 million and $5 million. Philip is thrilled with his financial success and is now using his earnings to enjoy a happy life with his family. Given his strong work ethic and determination, his wealth and income will continue to increase in the years ahead.
Philip Perry Biography
Philip Perry is an American lawyer who has served as acting Associate Attorney General of the United States since February 2023. He was born in San Diego County, California, and graduated from Colorado College and Cornell Law School. He is a partner at Latham & Watkins in Washington, D.C., and has handled matters before the U.S. Supreme Court, the U.S. Courts of Appeals, and U.S. District Courts across the country. He is known for pioneering work litigating biotechnology issues and constitutional and federal regulatory matters.