Biographical Data, Sarah Murdoch
|Age||50 Years Old|
|Kids||Kalan Alexander, Aerin Elisabeth, Aidan Patrick|
Facts About Sarah Murdoch
- She was born on May 31, 1972, in Croydon, England.
- She moved to Australia with her family when she was 10 years old.
- She began her modeling career in 1990, when she was signed to Vivien's Model Management in Sydney.
- She has appeared in campaigns for a number of major brands, including L'Oréal, Revlon, Ralph Lauren, and Yves Saint Laurent.
- She has also appeared on the covers of magazines such as Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, and Elle.
- In 1999, she made her acting debut in the film Head Over Heels.
- She has since appeared in several other films and television shows, including The Secret Life of Us, All Saints, and Australia's Next Top Model.
- She has also worked as a television presenter. She has hosted several shows, including The Today Show, Australia's Next Top Model, and The Project.
Relevant People & Companies
Latest News About Sarah Murdoch
No posts found with the name "Sarah Murdoch".
Sarah Murdoch Networth
Sarah Murdoch’s net worth is estimated to be $110 million. She has earned her wealth through her successful career in modeling, acting, and television presenting. She is also married to Lachlan Murdoch, the son of Australian-American media mogul Rupert Murdoch. You can check her husband, Lachlan Murdoch’s net worth.
Sarah Murdoch Biography
Sarah Murdoch (formerly known as Sarah O’Hare), born on May 31, 1972, is an Australian model, actress, and television presenter. She is recognized as the wife of Lachlan Murdoch, the son of Australian-American media mogul Rupert Murdoch.
Born in Croydon, England, to Irish parents, Murdoch relocated to Australia with her family at 10. She pursued ballet training at the McDonald College of the Performing Arts in Sydney.
Murdoch’s modeling career commenced in 1990 when she signed with Vivien’s Model Management in Sydney. She has been featured in campaigns for renowned brands such as L’Oréal, Revlon, Ralph Lauren, and Yves Saint Laurent. Murdoch has graced the covers of esteemed magazines, including Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, and Elle.
In 1999, Murdoch debuted as an actress in Head Over Heels. Since then, she has appeared in various other films and television shows, including The Secret Life of Us, All Saints, and Australia’s Next Top Model.
Alongside her acting pursuits, Murdoch has also excelled as a television presenter. She has hosted several shows, notably The Today Show, Australia’s Next Top Model, and The Project.
Murdoch is happily married to Lachlan Murdoch, son of Australian-American media mogul Rupert Murdoch, and together they have two sons named Kalan and Aidan.
Deeply committed to philanthropy, Murdoch actively participates in numerous charitable organizations. She serves as a patron of the Murdoch Childrens Research Institute and the National Breast Cancer Foundation. Murdoch holds board memberships at the Australian Ballet and the Museum of Contemporary Art Sydney.
Murdoch’s remarkable contributions to the fashion industry and her unwavering dedication to philanthropic endeavors have earned her acclaim. Various publications have recognized her as one of Australia’s most influential women.