Ted Budd known as (Theodore Paul Budd) was born on 21 October 1971 in Winston- Salem North Carolina is an American businessman and politician. He is...
Biographical Data, Ted Budd
|Age||51 Years Old|
Facts About Ted Budd
- Budd worked as a financial advisor for several years before joining his family's business, which specializes in firearms and ammunition.
- He was elected to the United States House of Representatives for North Carolina's 13th congressional district in 2016 and has been reelected in subsequent elections.
- Budd is a member of the Republican Party and has been a supporter of former President Donald Trump.
- He has served on several committees in the House of Representatives, including the Committee on Financial Services and the Committee on Small Business.
- Budd strongly advocates for Second Amendment rights and has received an A+ rating from the National Rifle Association (NRA).
- He is also a supporter of conservative economic policies, including lower taxes and reduced government spending.
Relevant People & Companies
Latest News About Ted Budd
This article covers everything about Ted Budd net worth, early life, and other things about his personal and political life. So, without any further ado...
North Carolina Senate Debate – Cheri Beasley and Rep. Ted Budd, candidates for the North Carolina Senate election, are unquestionably among this election...
Ted Budd (full name Theodore Paul Budd) is a businessman and politician from North Carolina’s 13th congressional district who currently serves in the...
Ted Budd Networth
It is estimated that the Ted Budd’s net worth is between $3 million to $7 million. Budd’s main income source is his family business and political career. However, as a United States House of Representatives member, Budd earns an annual salary of $174,000.
Ted Budd Biography
Ted Budd is an American politician born on October 21, 1971, in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States. He graduated from Appalachian State University with a degree in business management and began his career in the finance industry before becoming a small business owner.
In 2016, Budd was elected to the United States House of Representatives from North Carolina’s 13th congressional district as a member of the Republican Party and a strong supporter of Donald Trump. He was re-elected in 2018 and 2020. During his time in Congress, Budd has served on the Financial Services Committee and the Foreign Affairs Committee.
Budd is known for his conservative views on limited government, fiscal responsibility, and Second Amendment rights. Several conservative organizations have endorsed him, including the Club for Growth and the National Rifle Association.
Budd has also been involved in various philanthropic efforts, including supporting programs that assist veterans and their families. He is married and has three children.