Biographical Data, Teresa Little
|Age||69 Year Old|
Facts About Teresa Little
- Teresa Little is an American educator and the first lady of Idaho, as the wife of Governor Brad Little.
- Teresa graduated from Weiser High School in 1974 and obtained a degree in elementary education from the University of Idaho in 1978.
- She worked as an elementary school teacher for 20 years before transitioning into school administration.
- From 1998 to 2001, she served as the principal of Weiser Elementary School.
- Teresa then became the superintendent of the Weiser School District and held the position from 2001 to 2009.
- She is actively involved in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and is a proud member.
Relevant People & Companies
Latest News About Teresa Little
No posts found with the name "Teresa Little".
Teresa Little Networth
Teresa Little’s net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million. This estimate is based on her husband Brad Little’s net worth and her income as a first lady. Little’s primary source of income is her husband’s salary as governor of Idaho, which is $147,000 per year. She also receives a $10,000 annual allowance for clothing and travel expenses. Little has no other known assets or liabilities.
Teresa Little Biography
Teresa Little, an American educator, holds the esteemed position of the first lady of Idaho as the wife of Governor Brad Little. During her husband’s tenure as lieutenant governor of Idaho, she served as the second lady, supporting his role and contributing to the community.
Born in Weiser, Idaho, in 1956, Teresa Little completed her education at Weiser High School in 1974 and earned a degree in elementary education from the University of Idaho in 1978. She dedicated herself to teaching at the elementary level for two decades before transitioning into school administration.
From 1998 to 2001, she served as the principal of Weiser Elementary School, and from 2001 to 2009, she held the position of superintendent in the Weiser School District. Teresa Little is married to Brad Little, and they are blessed with two sons and six grandchildren. She is a devoted member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, finding solace and guidance through her faith.
As the first lady of Idaho, Teresa Little directs her efforts toward advancing education, promoting literacy, and advocating for health and wellness. She recognizes the importance of these areas and strives to make a positive impact. Additionally, she actively supports initiatives to boost tourism and foster economic development within Idaho.