Are you planning to watch a match or attend a concert at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse? If yes, this Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse parking guide will be very helpful for you as here we have covered everything you might need, such as parking prices, how to get there, a few parking tips, etc.
So, without any further ado, let’s get started –
- 1 Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse Parking Guide – Tips, Deals, Maps
- 1.1 Official Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse Parking Options and Price
- 1.2 Public Parking Near Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse and Parking Cost
- 1.3 Tailgating at Rocket Mortage FieldHouse
- 1.4 Public Transit to Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse
- 1.5 Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse Handicap Parking
- 1.6 Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse Parking Map
- 1.7 Getting to Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse Arena
- 1.8 Tips for finding easy parking at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse
- 1.9 Closing Comments
Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse Parking Guide – Tips, Deals, Maps
Previously known as Quicken Loans Arena, Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse Arena is a sports stadium in Cleveland, Ohio. This stadium is the home of the NBA’s Cleveland Cavaliers and AHL’s Lake Erie Monsters, which is why it is quite popular.
Apart from hosting sports games, Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse also hosts many events such as live performances, concerts, and more.
Official Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse Parking Options and Price
Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse offers two official parking options – The Gateway East Garage and Jack Cleveland Casino Garage. The best thing about these lots is that they are directly connected to the stadium through skywalks, so you can experience close parking.
Parking rates at the official parking of Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse lie between $20-$25.
The most important thing to keep in your mind while going to park at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse is your ticket. Your ticket acts like a permit to park at the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse official parking.
Public Parking Near Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse and Parking Cost
Rocket Mortage FieldHouse official parking is costly; therefore, if you want to save some bucks, you can opt for the public parking options. Before visiting, it would be better to look for prices offered by different public parking lots.
To make things easier for you, we have prepared a list of some public parking lots along with their cost and distance from the stadium –
- 1200 West 9 the street, which is 0.8 miles away from Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse with a walking distance of 16 minutes and a daily parking rate of $5.
- 1020 Bolivar Road is 0.3 miles away from Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse with a walking distance of 6 minutes and a rate of $7.
- 708 Saint Claire Avenue, 0.6 miles away with a walking time of 12 minutes at $11.
- 1124 Bolivar Road 0.3 miles away with a walking time of 7 minutes at $15.
- 24 Public Square, which is also 0.3 miles away and walking distance of 7 minutes at $18.
- 2000 East 9 the street 0.2 miles away or walking distance of 5 minutes $25.
Tailgating at Rocket Mortage FieldHouse
Unfortunately, it’s a big No if you are planning to tailgate at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse. Similar to Target Field Parking, the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse has declared it a complete tailgate-friendly zone.
On top of that, they have a few rules that need to be followed, which are listed as follows –
- Driving closely to other vehicles is strictly prohibited.
- You cannot use burning wood to cook food. You can use charcoal grills instead.
- Drinks containing alcohol are strictly banned, but you can take your drinks from the stadium bar and get some snacks from the food courts within the stadium.
- Loud music systems are strictly banned.
Public Transit to Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse
Alternatively, if you don’t want to carry your vehicle, you can opt for the public transport options.
You have three choices if you want to reach Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse using public transport options – Bus, Rail, and Trolley.
The Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) provides bus facilities at affordable rates. More information about it is not available right now, but we will try to update this article as soon as possible with the latest information.
Next up is the rapid transit light rail, and for this, you have three options – red, green, and blue. Their main terminal is at Tower City Center.
The Trolley line operates from 7 am to 7 pm, Monday to Friday. You can park your vehicle near any Trolley point and take the trolley to the stadium. Currently, the trolley serves W6, W9, E4, and other commercial spots.
Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse Handicap Parking
Yes, Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse provides special handicap parking for disabled people. However, you will require a valid permit and other credentials to park in handicap parking.
Both the Gateway East Garage and Collection of Auto Group Centre Garage provide handicap parking at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse. These parking lots are directly connected to the stadium through skywalks and provide a pick-up and drop facility. People with heart disease, disability, and other medical conditions can also opt for special handicap seatings.
Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse Parking Map
Below, you have the parking map of Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse.
Getting to Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse Arena
Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse Arena is located in the North-East of Ohio in downtown Cleveland. You can get here by using your vehicle or can also use public transportation. To make it easier for you to go to Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse, we have also guided you with a proper map below, along with where to park.
You can use rail, bus, and trolley to get there by public transportation. We have already covered that above in this article.
You can also follow the map to reach your destination, and if you are still confused, you can use Google Map navigation.
Tips for finding easy parking at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse
- Arrive early at the stadium so you can get a space to park your vehicle.
- Book your parking slot in advance along with your tickets.
- If you are already late to reach the stadium, avoid some areas such as the E6 street, as they are heavily crowded, especially during peak hours.
There you have it – a detailed guide on Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse Arena parking.
In this article, we covered all of the things such as where to park, different parking options with their rates, tailgating information, and so on.
However, even after that, if you feel we missed something, feel free to let us know by leaving a comment below. Our team will try to update this article with more details.
Subscribe to Email Updates :