Have you lost or damaged your phone and are looking for a way to get a SafeLink Replacement Phone online in 2023? If yes, then you have stumbled upon the right article.
Losing a phone is a big headache for all of us, especially those economically weaker. My cousin recently lost his phone and is a Safelink subscriber. He sought the best Safelink replacement phone online option, so I thought I must help him.
Losing a phone is one thing that nobody will ever want. People like us, who make a living after heavy efforts, cannot afford to lose a mobile phone and buy a new one. In that case, the federal government comes to the rescue.
With the help of the federal government’s lifeline program, you can get an absolutely free government phone if you are eligible for the scheme. Safelink Wireless has amazingly affordable plans that suit low-income earners like us.
If you are a SafeLink subscriber and lose your phone, you can get a new one absolutely free, but I believe you must be having some doubts about the claiming process. If yes, then this article is just what you need.
In this article, I will tell you how to get the best Safelink phone replacement online, absolutely free, and also provide the list of the top 8 best Safelink phone replacements for you in 2023.
So, without further ado, let’s get started.
What is the Safelink phone replacement program?
With this scheme, you can get a completely free replacement for your safe, link-compatible phones. There is a limitation to this definitely.
You can only get a replacement once, which means that if you lose your phone for the second time, then you will not be able to get a new replacement. You need to be eligible for the scheme to avail of this benefit.
Safelink is one of the oldest providers of wireless networks, and millions of people across all the American states use their services, so it is very convenient for everyone to claim a replacement for their device. You must note that you can only get a refurbished phone as a replacement.
Eligibility Requirements For Using Safelink Wireless
SafeLink Wireless has set some conditions as a government-free phone provider that you must meet before applying for its services. These conditions are based on income or participation in other government assistance programs.
To qualify for SafeLink Wireless services so that you can receive the best replacement phones in 2023, your annual income must be below 135% of federal poverty guidelines.
If you don’t qualify on an income basis, you can qualify if any of your family members participate in the assistance programs mentioned below.
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (Section 8)
- Supplemental Security Income(SSI)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program(SNAP)
- Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefit
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations(FDPIR)
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance (BIA)
- Tribal Head Start(Only those individuals or households that meet the income qualifying standard are eligible)
- Tribally Administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF)
What Is The Safelink Replacement Phone Policy?
SafeLink Wireless offers its customers a replacement policy if lost, stolen, or broken.
- If you recieve a damaged device, have a delivery discrepancy, or are not turning on, you should claim the replacement within 48 hours. After that, no claim will be accepted.
- If your device is in perfect condition, but you still want to replace it, you should do it within 7 days, and you must return the phone in new condition with all the accessories.
- All new devices have a 1-year warranty, which can only be claimed in case of manufacturing defects and software malfunctions.
- If you replace a phone, it will only be replaced with an equivalent product.
- Customers must pay a 20% restocking fee plus a minimum $9.99 shipping and handling fee.
- In case of a defective device or missing a document or accessories, the customer has to pay 20% to 50%.
- In case you lose your phone, the company will not be responsible for any replacement, and you have to inform the company about the lost device within 30 days.
- If you accidentally break your device, you must pay the repair fees.
How to get a free SafeLink Replacement Phone Online
The company doesn’t let its customers raise an online SafeLink Phone replacement. However, customers must follow some simple steps to get a replacement.
- Open your dial pad and enter SafeLink customer care no. 1-800-723-3546.
- Once you have reached the customer representative, tell them about your issues, such as if your phone is broken or lost.
- Now, the representative will ask you some questions, such as ESN or your old phone number.
- After the identification, the customer representative will discontinue your old cell phone and initiate a replacement process.
- Once approved, you will receive an email and a replacement in 1 to 2 weeks.
Now that you know the Safelink phone replacement program and how to claim one, let’s move to the part where I will tell you the best Safelink phone replacement for you.
Top 8 best SafeLink Replacement Phone Online for you in 2023
This is my handpicked and curated list of the best SafeLink Replacement phone online. Just make sure you read this list till the very end to get a better understanding of which is the best phone for you, in the end, I will also provide you with a buying guide for you to have a complete idea about how to get the best deal.
Overall best: Samsung Galaxy A10e 4G LTE
This is the best and the most upgraded option on our list. This one looks so good in the hand, and the specs are just perfect for you. The camera quality is great, and you can completely depend on this device for your day-to-day work requirements.
This device has got a 1.6GHz Octa-Core processor, Runs on Android 9 Pie, a massive 3,000mAh battery, and an awesome 8MP Rear/5MP Front-Facing Camera.
- Long-lasting 3000 MAH battery
- 32GB of built-in memory. If you need more storage, expand your memory up to 512GB with a microSD card and store up to 100,000 photos.
- Go edge-to-edge: Enjoy a bold, bright viewing experience on a 5.83″ screen. With an infinity display that goes edge-to-edge, you can see more stories before you scroll.
- 5.83″ HD+ Infinity display; 1.6GHz Octa-Core processor; Android 9 Pie; 3,000mAh Battery; 8MP Rear/5MP Front-Facing Camera; Internal memory 32GB supports Micro SD memory card up to 512GB (not included); 2GB RAM; 4G LTE; Wi-Fi connectivity – 802.11 b/g/n; Bluetooth 5.0
- Good Battery life
- Large storage space
- Good camera
- Bluetooth 5.0 and Wi-Fi connectivity
- Slow processor
- A bit less RAM
This is a great phone from a very good phone from a very trusted brand; the camera and battery are exceptionally great, and you can really go for it without hesitation.
Galaxy J3 Orbit
This is one of those rough and tough phones you can surely put your money on. This one has a classic plastic back with a smooth finish, giving it a good look and better grip over glass finish devices.
This is one of the toughest SafeLink Replacement phone online, in my opinion. A 1.35 GHz Quad-Core Processor powers this device and runs on Android 8.0 Oreo, Supports 4G LTE, and has an 8MP Camera/5MP Facing Camera.
- 5″ HD Screen; 1.35 GHz Quad-Core Processor; Android 8.0 Oreo
- 4G LTE; Wi-Fi Capable; Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology; MP3 Player; 8MP Camera/5MP Front Facing Camera
- Internal memory 16GB; supports Micro SD memory card up to 400 GB
- Tough build quality
- Good processor
- Stylish look
- Average camera quality
- Less storage
This one is a phone of very good build quality and average specs. Apart from the storage being a bit less than needed, the phone seems all fine. You can go for it since the storage is expandable up to 400 GBs.
This is the first and last TCL phone that makes it to our list of best SafeLink Replacement phone online because of its exceptionally low price.
This one is available on Amazon for just $24.99, making it one of the cheapest on our list. Overall, the features on this one are pretty balanced and can render you a good experience with work and day-to-day usage.
This device is powered by a 1. 1 GHz Quad-Core Processor, runs on Android 8. 1 Oreo, supports 4G LTE with 5 MP Camera/2 MP Front Facing Camera, and Internal memory of 16 GB with the support of a Micro SD memory card up to 128GB.
- 5. 0″ HD Screen; 1. 1 GHz Quad-Core Processor; Android 8. 1 Oreo
- 4G LTE; Wi-Fi Capable; Bluetooth 4. 1 wireless technology; MP3 Player
- 5 MP Camera/2 MP Front Facing Camera; Internal memory 16 GB; supports Micro SD memory card up to 128GB
- Exceptionally low price
- Good battery backup
- Supports 4G LTE
- Mediocre camera quality
- Bad processor
This one is available at a dirt-cheap price, which makes for a reason to purchase this. The specs are good for the price. You can go for it if you are looking for a phone in a similar price range.
LG Stylo 4
As the name of this device suggests, it really is stylish, the processor on this one is great, the front camera on this one has got a special wide-angle feature, which means that you can capture more in an image from the front camera, this is the phone with the most features on the list, and this is the reason why it makes it to our list of best Safelink replacement phone.
This device is powered by a 1.8 GHz Octa-Core processor and runs on Android 8.1 Oreo. This one has great camera quality with a 13MP Camera/5 MP Wide Angle Front Facing Camera. This device has an internal memory of 16 GB and supports a Micro SD memory card up to 2 TB.
You might also want to read: Top 10 Best 2 in 1 laptops under 600 For the Money
- 6.2″ HD Screen; 1.8 GHz Octa-Core processor; Android 8.1 Oreo
- 13MP Camera/5 MP Wide Angle Front Facing Camera; Internal memory 16 GB; supports Micro SD memory card up to 2 TB
- 4G LTE; Wi-Fi Connectivity – 802.11 b/g/n; Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology; Accelerometer
- Great camera quality
- Stylish build
- Good battery life
- Great processor
- Less storage space
- Not so tough build quality
This is one of the most stylish and trendy devices on this list of SafeLink Replacement phone online. The camera is especially great on this one, the battery life is good too, you can go for this one, if you are willing to pay a bit extra pennies.
Motorola Moto e5
This is the first and last Motorola phone on our list. This one has a tough metal finish with a rough ceramic finish at the back, which makes it look extremely trendy and also very durable.
This one also has a fingerprint reader, which adds to the phone’s security and makes for the reason for it to be on our list of best Safelink phone replacements.
This device is powered by a 1.4 GHz Quad-Core processor running on Android 8.1 Oreo. This one also has a Fingerprint Reader and supports 4G LTE. This phone has an 8MP Camera/5MP Facing Camera, Internal memory 16GB, and a Micro SD memory card up to 128 GB.
- 5.7″ Max Vision Display; 1.4 GHz Quad-Core processor; Android 8.1 Oreo; Fingerprint Reader
- 4G LTE; Wi-Fi Capable; Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology
- 8MP Camera/5MP Front Facing Camera; Internal memory 16GB; supports Micro SD memory card up to 128 GB
- Tough metallic build
- Good specs
- Very low price
- Average and outdated processor
- Average camera quality
This one has got a metallic build which is very durable, but at the same time can make the phone a bit bulky, apart from some minor cons, this a great device for the price.
Alcatel IdealEXCITE 5044R
This is the most mediocre and overpriced option on this list of best Safelink replacement phones. The reason why it is there is because of the brand; we wanted to put Alcatel on the list of best safe link-compatible phones so it is here; the specs are normal can help you with your daily work, but if I am to recommend you something, then this is not one of those.
This device is powered by a Quad-Core 1.1GHz ARM Cortex-A7 Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 GPU – Qualcomm Adreno 304, 400 MHz, along with 1 GB of RAM, 8 GB of internal storage, 5 MP and 2 MP rear and front cameras respectively.
- 5.0″ Crisp & Bright HD Quality Screen, 5 MP Rear W/Flash and 2 MP Front Cameras, 2,050 mAh Removable Battery
- This device has 8 GB of internal memory (5.6 Avail to the user), and 1GB of RAM. The software on this device is a version of Android 7.0 Nougat.
- Quad-Core 1.1GHz ARM Cortex-A7 Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 GPU – Qualcomm Adreno 304, 400 MHz
- Good battery life
- Decent processor
- Bad camera quality
This one is just there for the people who are used to Alcatel devices; this device would have been good if it was priced at around $40 or something. You can buy this if the price doesn’t trouble you much.
AT&T Prepaid ZTE Maven 3
This is the most basic smartphone on our list; with basic, I mean that there is nothing much and nothing much less too, This one is on our list of best Safelink replacement phones because of its good build quality and average pricing.
A quad-core processor powers this device and has an 8GB Internal Memory, Android Nougat 7.1.1, 5MP Rear-Facing Camera, and 2MP Front Camera.
- Quad-core processor
- 8 GB internal storage and expandable up to 32 GB
- Runs on Android 7 Nougat
- 5 MP rear and 2 MP front camera
- Good battery life
- Great software
- Rough and tough
- Bad Camera
- Bad processor
This is a phone for people who need a smartphone for not-so-smart uses. This phone can fulfill your basic needs, which you cannot expect much from.
LG Phoenix 3 M150
Last, but not the least, this is the final device on the list; this makes it to our list of best Safelink replacement phones because of its toughest build quality, this phone is literally a rock, you can use it for long hours, and the phone does not consume much battery and also the specs are good, considering the price.
This device is powered by a Quad-core 1100 MHz ARM Cortex-A7 28 nm with a GPU: Adreno 304 processor along with 1.5 GBs of RAM and 16 GBs of internal storage.
- 5.0″ Crisp & Bright Screen, 5 MP Rear Autofocus, and 5 MP Front Cameras
- 2,500 mAh Removable Battery which on standby, lasts up to 16.5 days as well as 14 hours of talk time
- This device has 16 GB of internal memory (9.3 Avail to the user) and 1.5GB of RAM
- The software on this device is a version of Android 7.0 Nougat. Runs Processor: Quad-core 1100 MHz ARM Cortex-A7 28 nm with a GPU: Adreno 304
- Toughest build quality
- Good specs
- Good speakers
- Great battery life
- Bad cameras
This device is a good deal as far as the specs and pricing are concerned, not much can be expected of this, but will do the job. This device is really very rough.
How Do I Activate My Safelink Replacement Phone?
Once you have recieve the best replacement phones from Safelink Wireless, you need to follow an activation process to use the free services.
- In case you are only receiving a replacement phone and not the SIM card, all you have to do is insert your SIM card, turn on your device, and follow the on-screen instructions.
- If you have a new phone and replacement SIM card, you can activate it by contacting “1-800-378-1684,” their customer support.
What If The SafeLink Replacement Phone Online Doesn’t Work?
If you recieve a damaged phone or the phone has some software malfunction. Don’t worry; the company offers 1-year warranty on every new product.
Even if you don’t like the product and it is in perfect condition, you can get a replacement within 7 days.
Buying guide for best SafeLink Replacement Phone Online
Now that we are at the end of this article, I hope that most of you are sure and clear about what they have to buy, but for those who aren’t, here is the answer to all your remaining doubts and queries, in this section, I’ll make sure that every of your doubt gets cleared.
The first question that comes to my mind is, what should be the ideal price? Well, the ideal price can be just an estimation, but as far as I understand, it should be from somewhere around $40-$190 (more or less), it completely depends on you how much you want to spend.
The second question is, what should be the minimum specifications? The answer to this is that a phone should have at least 1.5 GBs of RAM 16 GB of storage, and a quad-core processor to work efficiently.
The third and last question is, what should the camera specifications be? The minimum camera specifications for getting sharp and beautiful images is at least an 8-megapixel camera at the back and a 5-megapixel camera at the front.
Ways to Know If Your Phone Is Compatible With SafeLink (Compatibility Checker)
If in case you want to use your old device with SafeLink Wireless free services, you can do so by checking your device compatibility by visit “https://www.tracfone.com/kyop/compatibility-check”. You can also text BYOP to 611611, or you can contact their customer service at 1-800-378-1684
How do you undergo the Safelink Wireless recertification process?
The Safelink Wireless recertification process is very simple and easy. Just visit the Safelink website and follow the procedure.
So this was our article on the SafeLink Replacement Phone Online; I hope you liked the article and all of your doubts regarding the program, the claiming process, and getting the best device cleared. You can refer to the buying guide section if you still have doubts about anything. Moreover, you can tell us in the comment section below.
Make sure you share this article with your friends and family to help them. 😉
Subscribe to Email Updates :