What is the Road to Majority Policy Conference about?
A conference titled “The Road to Majority Policy” is the Nation’s Premier Pro-Faith, Pro-Family Event. The main motive of organizing a meeting is to strengthen conservative activists so they can fight for their virtues at the polls and in the public area. It was created with the goal of paving the way for a pro-family majority. The Road to Majority gives attendees the knowledge and contacts they need to increase voter turnout and engagement.
Steps to book a ticket for the Road to Majority Policy Conference
It is effortless to book tickets for the conference. Here are some easy steps are given below to let you know how to book tickets for the conference with some easy steps. Follow these given steps if you want to get your tickets booked. The price of the tickets will vary according to the facility rendered by the authority. The cost of the ticket is between $29 and $150.
Follow the instructions given below to get your tickets booked
•Firstly, visit the website named “web.event.com.”
• As the page opens, you will see an option of “Register.” Give a tap on register tickets. You can choose the tickets according to your preferred price.
•Fill in all the required details for the registration of tickets.
•After submitting your registration. Your tickets are booked.
*Please note that attendees can request a refund up to one day before the event, i.e., until July 15th.
Watch Road to Majority Policy Conference Live Stream
Here, We have brought a Golden opportunity for visitors. We will be streaming the conference live on the day of the event. They can watch the Live stream of the rally on world wire. Please stay connected with us, and for more updates, join our telegram channel. You can enjoy watching the conference by sitting at home.
Venue of the Conference
The decided venue for the conference is at Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center in Nashville, Tennessee.
Schedule and Timing of the Conference
Save the date and day!. The conference will be held on the 16th, 17th, and 18th of July. This conference will be organized for three days. Different activities have been scheduled on different days and times. Please have a look at it!
• 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM – Legislative Luncheon will be held
•Night of Prayer and Worship will start at 5:45 PM and will finish around 9:00 PM
•9:00 AM to 12:30 PM- General sessions will be organized.
• 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM – Breakout Sessions will be conducted.
• 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM- Evening Session will be held.
•General Session will be from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
•Breakout Sessions will be from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
•Gala Reception will be from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM
• Patriot’s Gala will be from 6:15 PM to 8:30 PM
Guest Speakers for Road to Majority Policy Conference
•Donald Trump (45th President of the United States)
Donald John Trump is an American diplomat, media personality, and businessman. From 2017 to 2021, he served as the 45th president of the United States. His political position has some names like populist, protectionist, isolationist, and nationalist. As a Republican nominee, he won the presidential election race of 2016 against Hillary Clinton, a Democratic Candidate, while forfeiting the popular vote. He became the first the President of America with did not serve in any military or administration service before holding the post of President.
•Dan Crenshaw (the U.S. Representative, Texas)
Daniel Reed Crenshaw is a politician and former United States Navy SEAL officer. A member of the Republican Party who has been serving as the United States representative for the 2nd congressional district of Texas since 2019.
Mary Marsha (Mary Marsha Blackburn) was born on June 6th, 1952. She is an American politician and businesswoman, serving as the senior United States senator from Tennessee since 2019. She is from the Republican Party. From 1999 to 2003, she was a state senator. From 2003 to 2019, she represented Tennessee’s 7th congressional district in the U.S. House. She was ranked as one of the most conservative members of the house by The National Journal.
•Nikki Haley (Former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations)
Nikki Haley ( Nimrata Nikki Haley) was born on January 20th, 1972. She is an American diplomat and politician. From 2011 to 2017, Nikki served as the 116th and first female governor of South Carolina. and also as the 29th United States ambassador to the United Nations for two years, from January 2017 to January 2019.
Jeanine Pirro (Jeanine Ferris Pirro) was born on June 2nd, 1995. She is an American conservative television host, author, and a former New York State judge, prosecutor, and politician. Till 2002 Pirro was the host of Fox News Channel’s Justice with Judge Jeanine. After that, she became a co-host of The Five.
•Herschel Walker (Candidate for U.S. Senate, Georgia)
Herschel Walker is an American politician, former football running back, bobsledder, and mixed martial artist. He played college football for the University of Georgia. He was facilitated with consensus All-American honors three times and was also the recipient of the 1982 Heisman Trophy. He is considered one of the greatest college football players of all time. Bleacher Report, 247Sports, and Sporting News ranked him No.1, and ESPN ranked him No.2. In 1999 his name got listed in the College Football Hall.
•Rick Scott (U.S. Senator)
Rick Scott ( Richard Lynn Scott) was born on December 1st, 1952, in Bloomington, Illinois, United States. He is an investor, executive officer, business person, and American diplomat who has been serving as the Junior United States Senator from Florida Since 2019. He was the 45th governor of Florida from 2011 to 2019. Rick served in the United Nations Navy till 1987.
Parking guide for Road to Majority Policy Conference
There is not much information regarding this. We will update the article as we get information regarding this.
There is a parking facility available for the Disabled. A wheelchair is also accessible.
An additional parking facility is available for those who want their vehicles to be parked by an attendee. Additional charges will be levied for valet Parking.
*Facility of Ev charging is also available at the center.
Review of Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center
• “The best. When you go, you have to see the gardens. They are so beautiful, and if you have kids, there is an animal safari you can do on your cell phone. After seeing the garden during the day, I suggest returning at night to see all the lights. Also, there is a very nice boat ride in the delta that will give you the history of the hotel.”
• “We just cycled around the hotel and mall. Riding early enough avoids the traffic and allows for easy riding. Our family does visit the hotel occasionally for family outings. The fountain show is cool to watch, and there are even live performances by singers and musicians. It can be quite pricey for a family of 5, but it’s still pretty cool.”
• “Spent the day there. It would be an awesome place to take the family. Lots to do, see and eat.
• Only four stars because, my god, parking was 33 dollars, and everything inside the facility had the obvious up-charges as well.”
• “It is so beautiful and relaxing there. You can catch a gondola ride along the river, venture to an arcade, check out SoundWaves, enjoy an amazing meal at one of the many restaurants, just sit and soak up the sights and sounds of cascading waterfalls, and so much more! There is a little something for everyone here, and I recommend it at least once. During the holidays is a great time to go with all the extra razzle-dazzle. But we enjoy it all year round!”
Subscribe to Email Updates :