Former President Donald J. Trump is holding the “American Freedom Tour” in Memphis and the event will be attended by well-known conservative speakers.
The American Freedom Tour is the nation’s fabled event series which is organized with the motive to prepare conservatives across the country to Win Back America. It is conducted to celebrate the greatness of America and the four most important pillars of conservatism which are Faith, Family, Finances and Freedom. The American Freedom Tour is a place where patriots come together to celebrate America, not tear it down.
Steps to book tickets for The America Freedom Tour Memphis
Here are some easy steps are given below to book tickets for the tour. Follow these steps to get your tickets booked. The price of the tickets may vary according to the seating arrangements from $9 to $3995.
- To book the tickets. Follow the instructions given below.
- Firstly go to the eventbrite.com website
- Now give a click on Get Tickets
- Fill in all the details that are required
- Now Choose the Seat you want to book. You are free to choose the seat of your choice.
- Your registration is done!
*It is to be noted that the cost of the tickets is non-refundable in the event of cancellation.
Watch American Freedom Tour Austin Live Stream
Those who cannot go to the venue to attend the American Freedom Tour due to any reason can watch the live stream right here World Wire. So don’t miss the golden chance to watch it. Till then stay tuned with us!
Date and time of The America Freedom Tour, Memphis
The event will be conducted on June 18, 2022 (Saturday). The time schedule of the event is 8:15 AM to 5:00 PM CDT.
About Landers Center- venue for the American Freedom Tour Memphis
The Landers Center is an 8,400-seat multi-purpose arena in Southaven, Mississippi. It is home to the Memphis Hustle of the NBA G League. It is a minor league basketball team which is affiliated with the Memphis Grizzlies.
The centre was built in 2000. On January 4, 2012, naming rights were purchased by Memphis-based Landers Auto Group. After that its name was changed to the Landers Center. Several now-defunct teams have called the arena home. These teams include the Memphis Xplorers of the AF2, the Memphis HounD Dogs of the American Basketball Association, and the Mississippi RiverKings (previously called the Memphis RiverKings) of the Central Hockey League and Southern Professional Hockey League. Current sports tenants include the Memphis Hustle of the NBA G League and the new Memphis Americans of the new National Indoor Soccer League.
The centre houses have a 17,000 square foot convention centre and 400 seat performing arts centre. It is used as a concert venue, boxing arena, and for ice shows and circuses. Since 2009, the Mid-South Fair has been held at the Landers Center. Earlier the fair was conducted in midtown Memphis at the Fairgrounds.
Parking Guide for Landers Center
There is no lack of parking space in the Landers Center for vehicle owners. The parking lot consists of more than 3,000 parking spaces. There is a separate VIP parking lot that provides 60 spaces with secured parking. If you are attending a Convention Hall event please park on the West side of the building, the Nissan entrance.
- West (Main) – Landers Nissan Entrance
- North – Landers Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge Ram Entrance
- Northeast – Landers Buick GMC Entrance
- Southeast – Landers Ford Entrance
Landers Center maintains 2,890 lined parking spaces
- West- 1360
- North- 628
- East- 902
Directions to reach Landers Center
- From the East
From Highway 78, you will take the exit for Highway 302 – this is also Goodman Road. You will go west on Goodman Road. When you get to Interstate 55, you will need to take the southbound lanes. The next exit is Church Road or Exit #287. Take a right on Church Road, and get into the left-hand turn which is Venture Drive, the entrance to Landers Center. Follow the signs for parking.
- From the West
From Highway 61, take the Highway 302 exit – this is also known as Goodman Road. Take Goodman Road to Interstate 55.
- When you get to Interstate 55 you will need to take the southbound lanes.
- The next exit is Church Road or Exit #287.
- Take a right on Church Road, get into the left-hand turn which is Venture Drive, the entrance to Landers Center and you will reach your destination.
- From the South
- Take Interstate 55 North towards Memphis, Tennessee.
- Take exit #287 or the Church Road exit. At the first left turn, you will see the Landers Center sign on Venture Drive.
- Turn here for entrance into the Landers Center.
- Follow the signs for parking.
- From the North
Take Interstate 55 North towards Jackson, Mississippi. Take exit #287 or the Church Road exit. Take a right on Church Road, then get into the left-hand turn which is Venture Drive, the entrance to Landers Center.
Handicapped Parking at Landers Center
There is a facility for handicapped Parking in the west and north parking lots. They can easily park there. Parking for guests with disabilities is available at every entrance.
Tailgating at Landers Center
There is not any relevant information regarding this. We will update the article as we get information regarding this.
Parking for exhibitors
Exhibitors have access to free parking but they can’t at the VIP lot. They can park only outside the VIP lot during showtime. They can enter the VIP lot to unload or load trucks only.
Some Reviews by the attendees
- “Great place to see a concert.Wife and I have seen several concerts here and have really enjoyed them all. On May 7 it was Whiskey Myers, they are awesome live BTW”.
- “Not bad… just remember you have to pay cash for parking. Can not bring any bags in. And anything that is cooked at the concession stand leaves a lot to be desired”.
- “I really enjoyed Disney on ice at The Landers Center. The line moved fast and everything was easily accessible. The seats were small as well as the rows between the seating, but I must admit, I was not uncomfortable. The lines for concessions were long but that is expected at any venue for any event. Overall I had a good time in a pleasant establishment that I would recommend for anyone who wants to attend an event here.”
- “I went to the Mid South Fair on September 23, 2021 and it was pure pleasure . Everyone seem to be happy and enjoying the rides, the special events and the delicious food! The people are so friendly and helpful in Southaven Ms. Thanks for making my night out something I will always treasure.”
- “The Landers Center was an awesome, fun experience….they hosted the Annual Midsouth Fair 2021 and it was spectacular.…Glad to know and report that the Fair is still going strong even after Covid-19”.
Some Reviews of the American Freedom Tour by attendees
- “Please attend this conference! It was great to be in a room filled with other patriots! It was also so much fun. All of the speakers were wonderful. Get on the offense!”
- “Awesome Speakers, great line up!!!”
- “Awesome is the only word I can use to describe this event. I met so many freedom-loving people. I also learned a lot. Great speakers, great energy!”
- “What a GREAT DAY. ALL THE GREAT SPEAKERS! God Bless you All”.
Speakers of the American Freedom Tour Memphis
The American Freedom Tour with President Donald J. Trump is a historic must-attend event featuring America’s top Insiders and Influencers, live-and-in-person including President Donald J. Trump, Donald Trump Jr, Dinesh D’Souza, Kimberly Guilfoyle, Candance Owens, Sheriff Mark Lamb, Laura Ingraham and the former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and many more. Read more.
- Donald Trump
- Mike Pompeo
- Laura Ingraham
- Candace Owens
- Sheriff Mark Lamb
- Kimberly Guilfoyle
- Dinesh D’Souza
- Donal Trump Jr
Subscribe to Email Updates :