About Trump National Doral
A golf resort called Trump National Doral Miami is located in Doral in South Florida. Alfred Kaskel, a pioneer in the real estate industry, created it in 1962. The name “Doral” is a combination of Kaskel and his wife Doris’s first names. It presently features 72 holes of golf, with the Blue Monster at Doral serving as its flagship layout. There are 800 acres in the resort (3.2 km2).
Four golf courses, 700 hotel rooms spread across ten lodges, more than 86,000 square feet (8,000 m2) of meeting space, including a 25,000 square foot (2,300 m2) ballroom, a 50,000 square foot (4,600 m2) spa with 33 treatment rooms, six food and beverage outlets, extensive retail, and a private members’ clubhouse were all said to be included in the club’s amenities before it underwent renovation.
Trump National Doral Parking Guide
Parking is available for the first two hours at $14.00 if you self-park at Trump National Doral Parking. Six hundred spots are available at Trump National Doral. If your stay is of less than two hours, you can park at places nearby for free.
The nearest location for free parking for two hours is Mariot’s at Doral, which is approx 5 minutes walking distance from Trump National Doral. You can also park for free for a limited time at the Carnival cruise line, the city palace shopping mall Doral, etc.
Public Transit to Trump National Doral
There are six methods to get from Miami International Airport (MIA) to Trump National Doral Miami. You can go there on foot, via Towncar, by shuttle, by taxi, and by bus. You have the option of driving to the Sw 344 St Park & Ride, taking the line 38 bus to the Dadeland South Metrorail Station, or walking there. Take the train to Dadeland North since it is heading north. Take the line 87 bus to Nw 87 Av & Nw 52 St, then take a short stroll to the Trump National Doral Miami from Dadeland North Metrorail Station.
The travel time and distance from Miami Airport (MIA) and Trump National Doral Miami are around 1 hour and forty minutes. This includes a typical stopover period of 44 minutes. The Miami Airport (MIA) to Trump National Doral Miami route, run by Miami Dade Transit and MIA mover, travels from Miami Intl Airport Ground Level to Trump National Doral Miami. Although weekend and holiday schedules sometimes change, make sure to check ahead of time for 149 services.
Trump National Doral Miami is accessible via bus. The following bus lines and routes have stops close by 132, 36, and 87. Check out this list of stations that are most convenient for your location: NW 87 Av and NW 41 St, NW 36 St and 87 Av, and NW 36 St and 87 Av. The quickest way to travel from Miami International Airport (MIA) to Trump National Doral Miami is by taxi, and the most affordable method is by line 110 and line 36 buses.
Also read: Tampa Convention Center parking guide
Directions to reach Trump National Doral Miami
Check out the list of stations below that is closest to you: NW 36 St and 87 Av, NW 36 St and 87 Av, and NW 87 Av and NW 41 St. Miami’s Trump National Doral is reachable by bus. The 132, 36, and 87 bus lines and routes have nearby stops.
- From Newark Airport
- 78 West to exit 26 in the direction of Lamington. At the top of the exit ramp, turn right onto Rattlesnake Bridge Road. Once you reach the end of this road, turn right onto Lamington Road.
- Lamington Road should be followed for about 1.1 miles. The Trump National Golf Club sign will be on the right side of the road. At the sign, turn right. The clubhouse is about a mile away.
- Approximately one mile of the driveway leads to the clubhouse.
From Staten Island and Brooklyn
Using the Goethals Bridge or the Outer Bridge Crossing, travel north on the NJ Turnpike to Exit 14 for Route 78, then west to Exit 26 for Lamington Road. As previously mentioned, follow to the 78 West directions.
From Connecticut and Westchester
To get to exit 21B for 78 West on Route 287 South, take the Tappan Zee Bridge. The above-mentioned directions for Route 78 West should be followed.
From George Washington Bridge
Continue on I-95 S in the direction of Exits 73-74. Stay on I-95 South. Take Exit 14 to join I-78 West. As previously mentioned, adhere to the 78 West directions.
From Holland Tunnel
Visit Exit 14 for Route 78 West on the NJ Turnpike South. As previously mentioned, follow the 78 West directions.
From Lincoln Tunnel
- As you travel south on the NJ Turnpike, take Exit 14 for the 78 West. As previously mentioned, adhere to the 78 West directions.
- From West New Jersey and Pennsylvania, to get to exit 26-Lamington, take 78 East. Coming off the ramp, turn left. The above-mentioned directions for Lamington Road should be followed.
From South New Jersey
- The 78 West/Springfield exit is Exit 142B of the Garden State Parkway North. 78 West, exit 26 (Lamington). The above-mentioned directions for Lamington Road should be followed.
From Northern New Jersey
- Go west on Route 80 to 287 South, then south on 78 West to exit 26 (Lamington).
*The above mentioned directions for Lamington Road should be followed.
Tailgating is not allowed at Trump National Doral . There is enough parking space so you will face no issue in parking.
There is enough space for disabled parking. Wheelchairs are also available for their convenience
Reviews of the Trump National Doral by visitors
- “Had a fabulous time this weekend at the beautiful Trump National Doral. All the staff were so polite and professional. And my time at the spa was so much fun and relaxing. Thanks to Cary and Mary who were excellent in giving my sister and I wonderful mani and pedicures. I can’t wait to come back and bring all my friends!
- “Resort is perfect if you like golf, the spa and excellent service throughout. Our room was comfortable, king bed that was so cozy for a great nights rest. The property is vast but because all,the rooms are in small pavillions, the is a boutique hotel feeling. Two pools, one adult only. Spa services and staff are fantastic!”
- “Another great trip to the hotel – fantastic service, resort and facilities. Rooms and hotel facilities are second to none. We have visited this hotel on numerous occasions and always come back for more! Completely pampered again by Mary in the spa- brilliant treatments and amazing service. Thank you.!”
- “My husband and I stayed in the Phil Mickelson Villas for 2 weeks while taking part in the Pritikin Health and Wellness program. We were told the rooms at the resort had recently been renovated. We walked into our room to find very tasteful furnishings, a gorgeous marble bathroom, and a delightful outdoor sitting area. The problem is that the sound insulation in the walls is unacceptably inadequate. We heard everything that people in the rooms on both sides of us said and did, even when they were speaking in normal tones. Because of this, we will never stay here again. What a shame they didn’t address this issue in the renovation.”
Subscribe to Email Updates :