Are you looking for a way to get Whoop Connect Free Tablet in 2023? If yes, then you have stumbled upon the right article.
During my last semester of college, I was in need of a tablet to complete my assignment work but couldn’t afford one.
Then, one of my batchmates introduced me to the Whoop Connect ACP program and told me how he received a discounted tablet with unlimited talk, text, and 15 GB of monthly data from the company.
With this article, I will provide all the information you need for the Whoop Connect ACP program, eligibility, required documents, and how to apply.
So, without further ado, let’s get started.
Does Whoop Connect Offer Free Tablets?
Not really. Whoop Connect participates in the Affordable Connectivity Program and offers tablets with a small copay of $11 via the ACP. As the amount required towards the purchase price of the Tablet is negligible, it is generally referred to as Whoop Connect free tablet.
Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) was initiated by the Federal Communication Commission ( FCC) to offer reasonable Internet access to low-income households who need assistance paying their phone bills.
ACP provides up to a $30 discount on monthly Internet services. This discount can be up to $75 to eligible Tribal land households.
Moreover, ACP offers a one-time discount of $100 to help qualified individuals to purchase Internet-using devices like tablets, laptops, or desktop computers with a contribution of a minimum of $10 and a maximum $50 one-time fee.
However, not all providers offer similar ACP benefits. Some may limit their benefits to monthly internet services, while some offer free phones via the ACP.
How To Get Whoop Connect Free Tablet In 2023
You can get a Whoop Connect free tablet by qualifying for the ACP program in your state. The complete process of receiving the free Tablet from Whoop Connect includes the following steps.
- Find out whether Whoop Connect offers ACP program benefits in your state of residence.
- Check your eligibility to apply for the program. Usually, it’s based on household income limits set by the federal government or participation in other government programs.
- Ensure you possess the necessary eligibility documents to verify your qualifications.
- Apply for the Whoop Connect ACP program in your state.
Before you start the application process, check out the benefits you will recieve if your application is approved for the Whoop Connect ACP program.
- Unlimited Monthly Talk & Text
- 15GB of free Monthly Data
- A tablet with a copay of $11
Now that you know the benefits, let’s begin the application process in the next section.
How To Apply Whoop Connect Free Tablet
You can apply for Whoop Connect free tablet only when eligible for the ACP program. The application to the Whoop Connect ACP program can be done with the following methods.
- Apply via Whoop Connect
- Apply via ACP’s official website
- Apply via Mail
Apply For Free tablet via Whoop Connect
Whoop Connect provides an application form on its website to offer customers a simple and reliable application process.
- Visit “https://www.whoopconnect.com/”.
- Click the “Apply + Qualify Now” icon on the home page above.
- Enter your ZIP code and email address.
- Click on the “Apply Now” icon.
- Fill up the application form with your correct details.
- Click on the “Continue” icon below when you complete filling out the form.
- Choose your eligibility; it can be low-income or participation in government programs.
- Upload the essential eligibility documents.
- Select the suitable plan.
- Complete your order.
- Wait for the provider’s response. According to the Whoop Connect website, approval will take around 1 to 2 days.
Apply For Free Tablet via ACP Program
You can apply for the ACP program through the program’s website at “https://www.affordableconnectivity.gov/”
Here are the steps to do so.
- Copy and paste the “https://www.affordableconnectivity.gov/” link in your browser.
- Click on the “Apply now” icon.
- Fill up the ACP application form with your correct details.
- Attach the essential eligibility documents.
- Lastly, submit your application form and wait for the confirmation.
- When you receive your application’s approval notification, you must contact Whoop Connect to subscribe to their ACP benefits and get a free tablet.
Apply via Mail
You can apply for ACP via mail to receive a free tablet from Whoop Connect.
- For this, please take the print of the ACP application form at “affordableconnectivity.gov/wp-content/uploads/ACP-Application-Form-English.pdf.”
- You must also take a print of the Household Worksheet available at affordableconnectivity.gov/wp content/uploads/lifeline/images/ACP-Household-Worksheet-English.pdf.
- Fill out these two forms.
- Attach your eligibility documents.
- Send your application to USAC ACP Support Center, PO BOX 9100, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773.
- Once your application is approved, please contact the Whoop Contact customer and start enrollment.
Note: if your application gets rejected for the Whoop Connect ACP program, do read our guides on other providers as they may help you in getting a tablet. “Apply for Cintex Wireless Free Tablet, ” “Apply for Excess Telecom Free Tablet” and “Apply for Verizon ACP tablet”
Eligibility Criteria For Whoop Connect Free Tablet
To be able to apply for the Whoop Connect fee tablet via the ACP program, you must first meet the eligibility criteria of the program.
You are eligible for the Whoop Connect ACP program if:
- You are 18 or an emancipated minor.
- You are a citizen of the United States and a legal citizen of the states where Whoop Connect offers ACP benefits.
After meeting these requirements, you must fulfill one of the two ACP-specific eligibility criteria below.
The income threshold to qualify for the ACP program is below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines.
You can also qualify for the ACP program if you are a family member receiving benefits under your state’s eligible government assistance programs.
These programs include the following.
- Lifeline Assistance Program
- Food Stamps or Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- SSI (Supplemental Security Income)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- WIC (Special Supplemental Nutrition Program For Women)
- Temporary Assistance For Needy Families ( TANF)
- Free or Reduced Price School Breakfast Program
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Veterans’ pension or survivors’ benefits
- Tribal Head Start
- Tribal TANF
- Federal Pell Grant in the current year.
Documents Required For Whoop Connect Free Tablet
Once you confirm your eligibility, you must have some official and unexpired documents to prove your eligibility. These documents are based on your eligibility through which you qualify to apply for the Whoop Connect ACP program.
We have listed here the accepted official documents as per your eligibility.
- Current Income Statement from your employer
- Child Support Award
- Divorce Decree
- Paycheck Stub
- Veterans Administration statement of benefits
- Unemployment or Workek’s Compensation statement of benefits
Please ensure you have one of these documents to substantiate your benefit from the eligible government-support program.
- Government Approval letter
- Benefit Award letter
- Statement of benefits
- Benefit verification letter
It would be best to have some documents verifying your age, identity, or address during the Whoop Connect free tablet application process. These documents include the following.
- Birth certificate
- U.S. driver’s license
- Government-issued, military, state, or Tribal ID
- Utility Bill
- Permanent Resident card or Green Card
- Certificate of U.S Citizenship or Naturalization
- Certificate of Emancipation ( for Emancipated minors)
Steps To Whoop Connect Free Tablet Application Status
When you apply for the Whoop Connect ACP program, your application takes 1-2 days to process. As such, you may want to learn about your application status.
Whoop Connect lets you know your application status through its official site, whether approved or rejected. Here are the steps to do so.
- Open your web browser and visit “https://secure.whoopconnect.com/BUYFLOW/Login.php.”
- You will be redirected to Whoop Connect’s ‘Account Login’ or ‘check status’ page.
- Enter your enrollment ID and ZIP code in the ‘check status’ section.
- Click on the “Check Now” icon below.
- You will be able to see your Whoop Connect ACP program application status.
Note: If you don’t know your Enrollment ID, you can also log into your account with your credentials and check your application status.
How do I choose Best Whoop Connect Tablet
Here are the things you must consider, while choosing Whoop Connect Tablet.
- First make sure for what purpose you require a tablet.
- If you have a senior at your home make sure your tablet has a big screen.
- To surf fast internet make sure your tablet have WiFi and LTE connectivity.
- For faster processing speed make sure the tablet have powerful processor and have higher RAM
- If you download songs and movies
Free Tablet You Can Get From Whoop Connect
Currently, Whoop Connect only offers one free tablet model which is TAB-8US2 through the ACP program , which offers basic features such as surfing the Internet, playing YouTube, checking email, and using social media.
It is less advanced than the latest Tablet models but is a good option for those who need a basic device.
Whoop Connect TAB-8US2
Whoop Connect TAB-8US2 is budget friendly 8-Inch tablet go for day to day use. It has a 1280×800 resolution display so you can watch videos on bigger screen.
A 2 Gb RAM for operation multiple apps at same time and a 32 GB storage for you to save your favourite images and moments. It runs on Android 11 and has a 4G LTE connectivity so you can surf internet faster.
To provide you with the smooth and fast process it usues 2.0 GHz Quad-Core processor and a a 4000mAh battery.
Specification table of Whoop Connect Free Tablet
Here is a specification table of Whoop Connect TAB-8US2
|Display||8-inch HD OGS (1280 x 800) IPS display|
|Processor||2.0 GHz Quad-Core processor|
|Storage||32GB (expandable up to 128GB via microSD card)|
|Operating system||Android 11|
|Connectivity||4G-LTE, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, USB-C, headphone jack|
|Dimensions||208 x 125 x 9.8 mm|
Whoop Connect Tablet Activation Process
You will receive a Whoop Connect free Tablet if your application is approved in a few days. Once you receive your Tablet, you must activate it to use your provider’s services.
Below, we have detailed the Whoop Connect tablet activation process.
- Unbox your Tablet, SIM card, and charging cable.
- Charge your Tablet to its full capacity.
- Insert your SIM card into your Tablet and turn it on.
- Your Tablet will automatically begin the activation process.
- Allow your Tablet to finish the setup; you should not disturb the device until it completes this process.
- This process may take a few minutes.
- Wait until your Tablet completes this setup.
- Once it does, restart your Tablet.
- Your tablet activation is now complete, and it is ready to use
You can contact Whoop Connect at 1-888-200-1076 to get information about Tablet activation.
How Long Does It Take to Get Whoop Connect Free Tablet
Most of the time Whoop Connect ACP application gets approved in 24 Hours and in some cases it may take 2 to 3 days to get an approval. Once its approved you free Whoop Connect tablet will be delivered in 1 week.
Benefits of Whoop Connect Free Tablet
With Whoop Connect free tablet, you can enjoy the following benefits.
- You can stay connected with your loved ones such as friends and family.
- Senior people can gain access to emergency services.
- Unemployed people can look for job opportunities on the internet
- Stundents can gain more knowledge with online educational tools
- Tablet will only cost you $11.
- There is no contract attached with your Whoop Free tablet
- You will receive free unlimited talk, text and 15GB of high speed data
- There is no credit check, so if you have a bad credit score you still have a chance to get free tablet
Is the Whoop tablet free?
No. The Whoop tablet is not exactly free. It will cost $11 for ACP-qualified individuals.
Does Whoop tablet have a phone app?
Yes. Whoop Tablet has a phone app for both Android and IOS
What kind of Tablet do you get with WHOOP Connect?
Whoop Connect offers TAB-8US2 through the ACP Program.
How do I activate my Whoop Connect tablet?
You can activate your Whoop Connect tablet by following the below steps.
- Charge your Tablet fully.
- Insert your SIM card.
- Turn on your Tablet.
- The activation process will begin automatically.
- Allow your Tablet to finish this setup process.
- Wait until the process is finished.
- Your Whoop Connect tablet activation is now complete.
Can I use my Whoop Connect Free tablet outside of my country?
No. You can only use your Whoop Connect free tablet in your home country as the provider allows you to use your Tablet in a state where Whoop Connect offers their service.
What services does Whoop Connect offer?
Once your application for the Whoop Connect ACP program is approved, you will recieve Unlimited talk minutes, text messages, 15GB of data, Access to one of the country’s largest 4G or 5G networks, No contracts, monthly bills, or credit check and an Android tablet at $11.
How do I contact Whoop Connect customer care?
You can talk with Whoop Connect customer care representative at 888-200-1076 or email them at [email protected]
Signup For Our Newsletter