Boost Mobile Deals for Existing Customers – Boost Mobile is one of America’s leading Mobile Virtual Network Operators (MVNO). With its nationwide network, it is one of the best network providers. The company offers flexible mobile service plans, affordable phone deals, diverse payment options, responsive customer care, and high-quality mobile devices.
In addition, Boost Mobile always surprises its new and existing customers with amazing deals.
This article will provide information on ongoing best Boost Mobile deals for existing customers.
Best Boost Mobile Phone Deals For Existing Customers
Boost Mobile frequently offers wonderful deals and large discounts to existing and new customers. However, all Boost Mobile deals for existing customers and new users come with certain conditions.
Some Boost Mobile deals for existing customers may require you to add a line or purchase a select plan, and others may want you to trade in an old device or commit to using Boost Mobile services for a specific period of time.
Moreover, note that these are limited-time deals, and the company updates them constantly.
Some of the best current Boost Mobile deals for existing customers include –
$300 off on Samsung Galaxy S21 5G phone
You can get $300 off on purchasing a Samsung Galaxy S21 5G phone at Boost Mobile. The phone has 128GB storage, a high-quality 64MP camera, and 33 hours of talk time.
$250 off on the Samsung Galaxy A53 5G
You can get $250 off if you purchase a Samsung Galaxy A53 with 5G for only $200. The phone has 128GB of storage, 42 hours of talk time, etc.
$100 off on Samsung Galaxy S10
You can get $100 off if you renew your Samsung Galaxy S10 at Boost Mobile. The phone features 128 GB storage, a 16MP camera, 34 hours of talk time, etc.
$130 off on Samsung Galaxy A32 5G
You can save $230 on your Samsung Galaxy A32 5G smartphone purchase at Boost Mobile. The phone has 64Gb storage, a 48 MP camera, and 41 talk hours.
Save up to $60 on the Samsung Galaxy A03s
You can save $60 if you buy a Samsung Galaxy A03s phone at Boost Mobile. This phone will have a 6.5-inch display, 32 GB storage, and 40 hours of talk time.
Up to $150 off on iPhone deals
You can get up to $150 off on the latest Boost Mobile iPhone deals. This deal is available for iPhone XR, iPhone SE, and iPhone Xs.
$50 on the Apple iPhone SE
You can save $50 on purchasing the Apple iPhone SE (3rd Generation). The phone has a 4.7-inch display, a high-resolution camera of 12 MP, 15 hours of 4k video, etc.
$50 off on Apple iPhone SE
You can save up to $50 if you purchase an Apple iPhone SE at Boost Mobile. The phone features excellent storage of up to 256 GB with 15 hours of 4k video time.
$200 off on Apple iPhone SE 2nd Gen
You can get up to $200 off purchasing the Apple iPhone SE 2nd Generation phone. This device has three variations in storage, 64,128 and 256 GB, with 14 hours of talk.
You can find more Boost Mobile deals for existing customers on the company’s website.
As previously stated, most deals include certain preconditions and keep changing. It is best to visit the company’s official site and check Boost Mobile deals for existing customers and new subscribers and the conditions you must fulfill to avail of those deals. You can check more deals at boostmobile.com/deals.html and my.boostmobile.com/deals.
Check Out: Boost Mobile Replacement Phone
How to Switch to Boost Mobile
You can use Boost Mobile’s Bring Your Own Device Service if you are currently on another network and wish to change your carrier to Boost Mobile. This service enables you to transfer your current network to Boost Mobile and use Boost Mobile services with your old device from another carrier.
However, there is certain eligibility to bring your phone to Boost Mobile.
- The phone that you wish to bring to Boost Mobile must be unlocked.
- It must be compatible with the Boost Mobile network.
The steps to bring your own device to Boost Mobile to switch your carrier are as follows –
Check your device eligibility
The first step is to check its compatibility with the Boost Mobile network. You will require a Boost Mobile SIM card and your device’s 15-digit IMEI number.
You can locate your phone’s IMEI number by dialling *#06# on your phone. If you cannot find your phone’s IMEI in this way, you can check below the battery for phones or the phone’s settings menu.
Purchase a Boost Mobile SIM card
The next step is to buy a Boost Mobile SIM kit. You can purchase the SIM kit both online and offline. You can buy online through Boost Mobile online store or at Walmart. For offline purchases, you can visit the nearest Boost Mobile store.
Activate your phone on a Boost plan
Once you purchase the SIM card, you must activate your device on a Boost Mobile plan. To activate BYOD, please follow the steps below.
- Visit the Boost Mobile Activation Page on its website.
- Select “New Customer” on the Make a selection option.
- Then select “Activate a New Device.”
- Choose whether you need a new number or wish to get an old number.
- Enter your phone model, including ESN or the phone serial number.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines and create a Boost Mobile account.
- Once you have created a Boost account, please get in touch with Boost Mobile customer support to get a SIM card if you have not purchased it before.
Once you have your Boost Mobile SIM card, request the company representative to help you with the activation process.
Please follow these steps to activate the device purchased somewhere else under the Boost Mobile network –
- Visit the Boost Mobile Activation Page.
- Select the “Use My Device” option.
- Select whether you want to obtain a new number or port to an existing one.
- Choose if you wish to add any lines to your account.
- Then, follow the on-screen instructions for SIM card installation.
Alternatively, you can visit the nearest Boost Mobile store to activate a Bring Your Own Device service, where the agent will help you throughout the process.
So, this is all about switching your existing carrier to Boost Mobile to enjoy its outstanding and reasonable offers and deals.
Tips to Consider for Boost Mobile Deals for Existing Customers
Many Boost Mobile deals may require you to do something you don’t need at all. Therefore, here are some tips to consider before purchasing any Boost Mobile deal for existing customers –
- You must carefully research the Boost Mobile deals and choose the one that suits your needs.
- You must try to find a coupon code or promo code online to save extra on your Boost Mobile plans and offers.
- Ensure to carefully review the terms and conditions of your preferred Boost Mobile plans.
- Switching Boost Mobile deals regularly is always recommended to get the best offers.
Advantages of Boost Mobile Deal for Existing Customers
Boost Mobile deals for existing customers have the following benefits –
- With Boost Mobile’s exciting deals and reasonable offers, you can save money as an existing customer.
- Boost Mobile deals on a plan helps to save extra money on the services.
- Boost Mobile allows flexible switching plans, saving additional bucks for switching your carrier.
- The company offers loans with no credit checks, monthly payments, zero coverage fees, etc.
- Boost Mobile deal for existing customers allows you to get the latest phones at a cheaper rate rather than using the old one for a longer time.
- Boost Mobile deals include several amazing deals on Android and iPhones. Therefore as an old customer, you can get these devices at a cheaper rate.
- The company offers unlimited talk and text, no contracts or charges, free shipping, free hotspots, a reliable network, and an opportunity to earn money through its online application.
Disadvantages of Boost Mobile Deal for Existing Customers
Like every provider, Boost Mobile deals for existing customers have some disadvantages.
A few are listed below –
- Maximum of the Boost Mobile deals include a condition that sometimes you need help to meet, making you ineligible for the deal.
- Boost Mobile rarely offers free mobile phones.
- Though the company claims to offer the latest mobile model, many customers complain about the company’s lacking the latest phones.
Which is better, the Boost Mobile deal for Existing or New Customers?
If we compare, new Boost Mobile subscribers currently have more deals than the existing ones. New customers can choose from the plans and deals unavailable to existing customers.
Moreover, the maximum Boost Mobile deal requires adding a line or trading in an old phone. If the existing customer does not require the additional line, they cannot sign in for the deal. On the other hand, new customers can easily do so and get deals. Still, existing customers have a lot of promotional offers and deals to choose from.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Boost Mobile offer free phones?
Yes. Boost Mobile offers free phones through the government assistance programs like Lifeline and ACP programs. However, you can learn more about its free devices by contacting the company’s customer support service or visiting its website.
Does Boost Mobile provide family plans?
Yes. You can operate multiple lines from the same account and obtain the family discount.
Does Boost Mobile offer unlimited data?
Yes. Boost Mobile offers several plans that include unlimited monthly data.
Does Boost Mobile have plans for Tablets, Hotspots, Devices, or Smartwatches?
Currently, Boost Mobile does not have plans for these devices.
Signup For Our Newsletter