Before you consider buying an H2O SIM Card to switch to their network, there must be many questions in your mind, such as what are their plans, what kind of features they offer, etc. But worry not. We are here to answer all of your questions.
H2O is a mobile virtual network operator that uses AT&T’s network to deliver prepaid GSM services to customers in the United States, and its low-cost nationwide plans, high-quality mobile devices, and international calling capabilities draw a big customer base.
H2O Wireless provides consumers with the most flexibility and the freedom to pay only for the services they utilize, and it is preferred by travellers and others who prefer independence to commitment.
This article will provide you with all the information about H2O Wireless and all the services they offer with their SIM cards
So, without any further ado, let’s get started –
H2O SIM Card – Advantages
There are several great benefits of an H2O SIM card, which include the following –
- You’ll get instant access to one of the largest networks in the United States because H2O runs on the AT&T network.
- There are no obligations or surprises with H2O’s Pay As You Go plan, and Auto Pay saves you 10% flat.
- There are no extra charges for making calls when abroad, activating the device, or receiving a call.
- H2O wireless recharge is quick, and you can fill up your wireless account online at h2owireless.com/recharge/cc, in person, or with AutoPay.
- When you recharge your airtime before it expires, any new money is stored in H2O wireless recharge, and the expiration date is extended.
Features of H2O SIM Card
H2O SIM cards are available in standard, micro, and nano sizes. The setup is automatic and comes with a predetermined strategy. It’s as simple as ordering one online or going to a store and punching it down to the correct size for your phone.
You can use the SIM card with any unlocked GSM phone, including those from H2O Wireless, AT&T, and other carriers.
You can purchase the H2O SIM card by following these steps –
- Visit “h2owireless.com/product-details/SIM020.”
- Click the “Choose A Plan” button to activate a Triple SIM card.
- Select one of five Unlimited plans or four Pay as-You Go plans.
- Click the “Buy Plan” option when deciding on a package.
- You’ll be redirected to your shopping cart, where you may add a free Triple SIM card and a subscription plan.
- Enter any promotional codes and click “Proceed to checkout” to finish.
- Fill out your billing, shipping, and contact information by following the on-screen prompts, and you will receive your H2O Triple SIM cards within a few working days.
H2O Wireless Recharge Plans
H2O offers two wireless recharge plans – an unlimited plan with a fixed monthly fee and a pay-as-you-go plan that provides even more freedom.
Each of these H2O wireless recharge plans is described in detail below –
Pay As You Go Plans
Here are the plans.
|Plan Price||AutoPay Price||Expiration||Talk & Text Rate||Data & MMS Rate|
Here are the plans
- Basic Plan – Pricing for the basic plan begins at $18 a month and $20 if Auto Pay is not selected. It includes unlimited talk and text, 2 GB of high-speed data, and unlimited low-speed data.
- Value Plan costs $27 a month and $30 without AutoPay. It includes unlimited talk, text, and data, as well as 10 GB of high-speed and unlimited low-speed data.
- Premium Plan costs $36 per month and $40 without AutoPay. It offers unlimited calls, texts, and data and 20 GB of high-speed data with unlimited low-speed data.
- Unlimited Plan – It costs $45 per month ($50 without Auto Pay) and includes unlimited calls, texts, high-speed data, and $10 in Canadian and Mexican international roaming credit.
- Unlimited XL with Hotspot – It comes with unlimited domestic and international calling, texting, and data, as well as $20 in roaming credit that is valid in Canada and Mexico. The monthly fee is $54 and $60 if you do not sign up for Auto Pay.
Here is a comparison table of these plans.
|$54||$60||Unlimited XL||20GB||4G/5G Data||
Which Cell Phones Support the H2O SIM Card?
An H2O SIM card can be used with any phone, including AT&T and AT&T MVNO phones, T-Mobile and T-Mobile MVNO phones, and other compatible GSM phones.
Having a GSM phone that is not locked to any specific carrier or network is a good indicator that it will work with the H2O SIM card and services.
If you still need to figure it out, use an IMEI phone compatibility checker to find out.
It has previously been established that H2O consumers can purchase a phone from the firm at h2owireless.com/shop or any of their local merchants or use their own. All that remains is for you to activate your phone and begin utilizing your new subscription.
Here are some of the phones that work with H2O SIM cards are listed below –
Android Phones that are compatible with H2O wireless
- Samsung Galaxy A53 5G
- Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G
- TCL 40XL 2023
- Nokia G21
- BLU G9 Pro
iPhones that are compatible with an H2O wireless.
- Apple iPhone SE 64 GB
- Apple iPhone SE 128 GB
- Apple iPhone SE 256 GB
- Apple iPhone XR 64 GB
- Apple iPhone 7 32 GB
- Apple iPhone 11 64 GB
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro 64 GB
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro 256 GB
- Apple iPhone 12 mini 64 GB
- Apple iPhone 12 mini 128 GB
- Apple iPhone 12 mini 256 GB
- Apple iPhone 12 64 GB
- Apple iPhone 12 128 GB
- Apple iPhone 12 256 GB
- Apple iPhone 12 Pro 128 GB
- Apple iPhone 12 Pro 256 GB
- Apple iPhone 12 Pro 512 GB
- Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max 128 GB
- Apple iPhone 13
How to change H2O SIM Card APN settings?
Here are the steps to configure your phone with the best H2O Wireless APN settings –
- Open settings on your mobile.
- Look for “Wireless Networks/Network or Internet.”
- Here, you will find “Mobile Network,” and Once you are in, Look for Access Point Names.
- Click on + or Add a new APN option.
- Enter the following details.
|APN Name||H2O Wireless|
|APN Roaming Protocol||Unspecified|
- Save and set your newly created APN profile as default.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to obtain a free H20 SIM card?
Getting an H2O SIM card is indeed free of charge. Only the monthly subscription price for the included service package is required.
Does the H2O SIM card support CDMA and GSM?
H2O Wireless operates as an AT&T MVNO, and its customers’ phones and services are based on the GSM standard.
What makes H2O’s Triple SIM so unique?
A triple SIM card comes in three different sizes (standard, micro, and nano), and you can use whatever size works best with your phone.
How much does a regular H2O SIM card cost when purchased without a service plan?
Only $3.00 if you buy the SIM card without a plan, but you’ll need one to use it.
Does the H2O SIM card support 5G?
Yes. H2O Wireless offers 5G connectivity by utilizing the network of AT&T.
Can I put my H2O SIM card in another phone?
Yes, you can, it just had to be a GSM and unlocked phone.
Subscribe to Email Updates :