You can get a free iPhone 12 through several options, including government offers. Despite there not being an official program, you can still find other ways to get a free iPhone 12.
The iPhone 12 is a highly capable device, featuring lightning-fast 5G connectivity for fast downloads and uploads. It’s powered by the advanced A14 Bionic chip, delivering exceptional performance and speed. You can’t go wrong with the sleek design and compact form of the iPhone 12.
If you would like to apply for a free iPhone 12, you must check the eligibility criteria and follow the application process provided by the respective agencies. It’s imperative to follow the guidelines provided by the programs because specific details may vary.
With these opportunities, you can obtain a free iPhone 12 and take advantage of its remarkable features.
How to Get a Free Government iPhone 12
The iPhone is a highly coveted device today because of its popularity and advanced features. Despite its exceptional durability, quality, and cutting-edge technologies, it remains unaffordable for many people.
Low-income families can access free government iPhone 12 devices through initiatives such as Lifeline, ACP, etc. Assisting U.S. citizens facing financial challenges is the goal of these programs.
Individuals who qualify can access a free iPhone 12 through these government programs. Getting a free government iPhone 12 requires understanding the eligibility criteria and application process outlined by these programs.
Learn how to get a free government iPhone 12. Stay connected and enjoy the advanced features of this popular device.
Is iPhone 12 Available for Free From the Government?
Yes, you can get a free brand-new iPhone 12 from the government if you belong to a low-income group. The offer is not currently available for all the participants. Mostly, the government provides old versions of free Government iPhones or Android phones. Therefore, getting an iPhone 12 from these government aid programs will be challenging.
However, you can still check on local government programs for the availability of the iPhone 12 before applying. You will get a free phone only through Lifeline and ACP programs.
Lifeline is an assistance program providing free phone and internet services for months. At the same time, the Affordable Connectivity Program is an assistance program that provides free broadband services and discounts on internet services.
How to Qualify for a Free Government iPhone 12?
Some requirements need to be fulfilled for Lifeline and ACP programs to get selected for the free Government iPhone 12.
If you fulfill the requirements, you can apply for the programs, and within a month, you should receive your iPhone and other complimentary benefits.
These are the following eligibility criteria to qualify for the program –
- You should have a clear credit history.
- A valid Social Security number.
- You should be a U.S. citizen or legal resident.
- You should be 18 years of age or older.
- You must have an active mobile phone number.
- You should be employed or have a verifiable source of income.
- There should be a Lifeline/ACP provider in your state.
- You should be a participant in a Government aid program.
Remember, the verification process is very important.
Check out how you can receive a free iPhone 12 Pro Max from the government. Discover Eligibility and application process to claim yours now.
Free Government iPhone 12 Eligibility Criteria
- Your household income should be below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
- You must participate in at least one federal or state assistance program, such as the Veterans Pension or Veterans Health Care program, the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), the Tribal Health Care program, the Section 8 Housing Assistance program, and more.
Note that you only need to fall into any of the above categories. If your household income is below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines, you don’t need to be a participant in any government aid program and vice versa.
How to apply for the free Government iPhone 12?
A program run by the U.S. government offers free cell phones to low-income Americans through a government-funded program. However, several other smartphones are available through the program, including the iPhone 11, while the iPhone 12 is not specifically offered.
You must complete an application to determine your eligibility for a free government iPhone. Upon applying, several questions will be asked, such as your income, living situation, and whether you receive any other type of government assistance.
There is a wide selection of smartphones that you can choose from if you qualify for the program, including the iPhone 11 if you qualify for it. Your new phone will be mailed to you once you have selected it.
This concludes the process. It only takes a few minutes to apply for a free government iPhone. The program is designed to help you save money if you want a new phone.
How to apply for the free Government iPhone 12 online
Follow these steps to apply online for the Lifeline or ACP program to get iPhone 12 –
- Open a browser and visit the websites (for Lifeline)nv.fcc.gov/lifeline or (for ACP) nv.fcc.gov/lifeline/?id=nv_flow&amp;amp;ebbp=true
- Then, click on the registration option and enter your state to check the availability of the program.
- Create an account by adding the required details like name, email id, number, address, and zip code.
- Login to your account, continue the application, and click the “Next” option.
- Provide soft copies of all the required documents.
- Now, click on “Submit” at the end of the application.
That’s it. This is how you can successfully apply for the ACP or Lifeline program to get a free iPhone 12.
Apply at the Lifeline/ACP Support Center Via Mail
These are the following steps to apply for the Lifeline or ACP program via mail –
- Download the application form from lifelinesupport.org/wp-content/uploads/documents/get- lifeline/LI_Application_NVstates.pdf (for Lifeline) and affordableconnectivity.gov/wp-content/uplo ads/ACP-Application-Form-English.pdf (for ACP).
- If you are applying for the ACP program, you must complete a household worksheet and attach it to the application form. You will get the form at affordableconnectivity.gov/wp-content/ uploads/lifeline/images/ACP-Household-Worksheet-English.pdf.
- After filling out the forms, attach the hard copy of the required documents.
- Double-check all of the information you entered in the application form.
- Once verified, please mail it to P.O. Box 7081, London, KY 40742.
Apply directly from your Telecom Service Provider
You can apply directly for a free government phone if you choose a telecom service provider. Check the eligibility criteria, follow the application process, and you can receive a free phone if you meet the eligibility criteria. Make the most of modern communication technology by staying connected. You can Also, Unlock the power of Excess Telecom Free Tablet and enjoy unparalleled features and functionality at no cost.
For this, all you need to do is follow these simple steps –
- Visit their official website.
- Fill out the application form.
- Attach all of the required documents.
- Review your application.
- Submit it.
If you are eligible for the program, you will receive notification from your selected service provider within 3-7 working days, and within 14 days, your free government iPhone 12 will be delivered.
Some of the best telecom service providers across the United States are –
- Cintex Wireless
- Copper Valley Wireless
- Assist Wireless
- Assurance Wireless
- AirTalk Wireless
- Easy Wireless
iPhone 12 Free Government FAQs
Can senior citizen get a free iPhone from the government?
You can get an iPhone for free or at a discount from some programs. Contact your local government or senior citizen organization for more info on these programs.
Can the government help veteran get a free iPhone?
Veterans can get free or discounted iPhones through government programs. Contact your local Veterans Affairs office to learn more about these programs.
Can I Get a Free iPhone From Apple?
Apple’s iPhone can be yours for free. Sort of. Recycle and trade-in programs are available at the company.
How can I get a free iPhone from the government?
Getting a free iPhone from the government is possible in a few ways. The government may conduct surveys or run programs that require a smartphone. If you cannot afford an iPhone, you might consider applying for a government-sponsored iPhone program, such as those provided to low-income households.
I heard that the government is giving away free iPhones to low-income people. Is this true?
The government sometimes gives away free iPhones to low-income people. Check out your local government’s website for more information if you think you might qualify.
Can I Get Another Government iPhone if I Already Have One From Another Provider?
It is usually the case that no answer is given.
Can I Get a Free Touchscreen Government Phone?
This question is answered in the affirmative! U.S. citizens can receive free touchscreen government phones as part of the government’s free touchscreen program. Lifeline is a few years old program started by the Federal Communications Commission.
There you have it – a detailed article covering how to apply for a free government iPhone 12. We tried to cover everything, such as eligibility criteria, the application process, the best service providers, and more.
With that said, here I am wrapping up this article. If you have any questions, please shoot them in the comment section below. Our team will try to respond ASAP.
Subscribe to Email Updates :