Do you know how to get $100 Off A Tablet With ACP? Yes, you can get $100 Off if you buy a tablet With ACP once you are eligible.
Recently, I wanted to buy a tablet, but I was hesitant because of the price. I wanted to get it at a discounted Price. Then I did some research and found out about the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP), which offers a $100 discount on tablets for eligible households. I checked my eligibility and found out that I qualify for the program.
Then I applied for the ACP and was approved. Then I went to a participating retailer and bought a tablet for $100 off. I was so happy to be able to get a tablet at a discounted price, especially during a time when money was tight.
A small discount when buying a smart device like a tablet means a lot for people with a low budget. Isn’t getting a $100 discount for a tablet sounds amazing? Yes, you can get this with the ACP program.
If you don’t know about the discount, please go through our guide and get detailed information about how to get $100 off a Tablet with ACP, including the eligibility, application process, and more.
So without further ado, let’s begin.
5 Best Providers That Offer $100 Off A Tablet With ACP
The Affordable Connectivity Program is a federal government program offering Internet and broadband discounts to low-income households to ensure they can afford the Internet services they need for work, education, healthcare, etc.
The program provides a discount of $30 on monthly Internet bills to eligible families and up to $75 monthly for qualified families on Tribal lands. ACP also provides a one-time discount of $100 to purchase Internet using devices like tablets, laptops, or desktop computers. These services are provided through several carriers that participate in the ACP program.
Here are the five best providers that offer $100 off a Tablet with ACP.
1. Qlink Wireless
QLink Wireless is a telecommunications company headquartered in Dania, Florida. It provides discounted wireless services through its participation in the ACP program and offers all its benefits to eligible low-income people. You can apply to this provider for $100 off a Tablet with ACP at enroll.qlinkwireless.com/signup.
2. Go Technology Management
Go Technology Management is a leading telecommunication company offering custom wireless services for businesses in around 30 U.S. States, Mexico, and Canada. The company offers ACP benefits, including a $100 discount on tablets.
3. AirTalk Wireless
AirtTalk Wireless is another leading wireless service provider participating in the ACP program and offering a $100 discount for a Tablet. You can get more information regarding their application at airtalkwireless.com/apply.
4. NewPhone Wireless
NewPhone Wireless is a wireless service provider primarily serving residents in Louisiana. The carrier also offers an ACP benefit of a $100 discount for a Tablet. You can learn about their application at newphone.com/apply.
5. Maxsip Telecom
Maxsip Telecom is a renowned telecommunication company that offers affordable wireless services. You can get $100 off a Tablet with ACP from the company. They also offer Maxsip Telecom Free Tablet and Maxsip Telecom Free Internet to qualifying customers through the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP). To learn more about their application for the ACP, please visit maxsipconnects.com/apply.
How To Apply To Get $100 Off On A Tablet with ACP?
After reviewing your eligibility, you must apply for the ACP program to get $100 on Tablet.
You can apply for the ACP in three different methods. All the methods are discussed separately below.
Application Via Mail
You can apply for $100 off a Tablet with ACP via mail.
- For this, you need to download and take a print of the ACP application form available at – affordableconnectivity.gov/wp-content/uploads/ACP-Application-Form-English.pdf.
- You must also include a Household Worksheet with your application form, which you can download at- affordableconnectivity.gov/wp-content/uploads/lifeline/images/ACP-Household-Worksheet-English.pdf.
- Now, you must fill out these two forms.
- Attach your eligibility documents. (Which is listed Below)
- Finally, send your application package to ACP Support Center, PO BOX 9100, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773.
You can apply through the official ACP website for $100 off a Tablet with ACP.
Here are the steps to do so.
- Visit: https://www.affordableconnectivity.gov/
- Select the “Apply Now” icon.
- Fill out the application form.
- Attach your eligibility documents and submit them.
- Please wait for confirmation.
- If your application is approved, the next step is to select any provider serving in your region to sign up for their ACP benefits.
Application Via ACP Service Provider
You can apply for $100 off a Tablet with ACP via your preferred service provider.
The steps to do are as follows.
- Search for the providers in your region that offer ACP benefits.
- You can find the providers at – affordableconnectivity.gov/companies-near-me/
- Open the above link in your browser.
- Click on the “Search providers” icon.
- Enter your zip code, city, or state, and select a program ( ACP here).
- Then click on the “Search” icon.
- Check the available carriers and select the one suitable for you.
- Visit their website or contact them to ask about their ACP application procedure.
- Proceed as they guide you toward the application to get $100 off a tablet with ACP.
Eligibility Requirements To Get $100 off a Tablet with ACP
You can get $100 off a table with ACP when you meet these requirements.
To apply for the ACP, you must:
- Be at least 18 or above.
- Be a citizen of the United States or a legal resident of the state where you apply for the ACP.
Along with these two, you must meet any of the two eligibility requirements below to qualify for $100 off with ACP.
1. Low-income criteria
Your income must be less than or at 200% of the federal poverty guideline.
2. Government assistance program participation:
If you are a household member who receives benefits under the following government assistance program.
- FoodStamps or Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Lifeline Assistance Program
- Housing Assistance, Veterans Pension, and Survivors Benefit Program
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
- Free and Reduced Price School Breakfast Program or School Breakfast Program, including at United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Community Eligibility Provision schools
- Received Federal Pell Grant in the current award year
If you live on Tribal lands, you can check your participation in one of the following programs.
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Tribal Head Start
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF)
Documents Required To Get $100 Off A Tablet With ACP
You need documents proving your eligibility to get $100 off a tablet with ACP.
Here is a list of documents based on your eligibility.
1. Income documentation
Please check for the availability of these documents to prove your income if you apply for the ACP $100 discount on a low-income basis.
- Child support award
- Current income statement
- Divorce decree
- Paycheck stub
- Prior year’s Federal, Tribal, or State tax return
- Veterans Administration Statement of Benefits
- Social Security Statement of Benefits
- from your employer
- Tribal or Federal notice of participation in General Assistance
- Unemployment or Worker’s Compensation Statement of Benefits
2. Program participation documentation
If you qualify to get $100 off a tablet with ACP on any government program participation basis, please have one of the following legal papers.
- Approval letter
- Benefit award letter
- Benefit verification letter
- Statement of benefits
3. Personal documentation
You must have these documents to confirm your identity, age, address, etc.
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of U.S. citizenship or naturalization
- Certificate of emancipation (for emancipated minors)
- Green card or Permanent resident card
- Utility bill
- U.S. driver’s license
- Recent tax return or W-2 document
Benefits Of Getting $100 Off A Tablet With ACP
With $100 off on tablets with ACP, people can have the following benefits.
- Affordability – Low-income people can afford tablets from some renowned brands, which were difficult without this discount.
- Work search – Tablets provide an opportunity to search online work and find a better workplace
- Awareness – Learning about current world affairs is easy with a smart gadget.
- Education – The tablets can act as a smart tool for online learning, allowing people to boost their knowledge.
- Health management – People can access emergency health care services with tablets.
- Entertainment – Tablets provide unlimited entertainment options, ranging from watching movies, and videos, to playing games, etc.
- Connectivity – It enables you to stay in touch with your loved ones.
Here is the Table of Benefits –
Low-income people can afford tablets from some renowned brands, which were difficult without this discount.
Tablets provide an opportunity to search online work and find a better workplace.
Learning about current world affairs is easy with a smart gadget.
The tablets can act as a smart tool for online learning, allowing people to boost their knowledge.
People can access emergency health care services with tablets.
Tablets provide unlimited entertainment options, ranging from watching movies, and videos, to playing games, etc.
It enables you to stay in touch with your loved ones.
Are There Restrictions To Getting $100 Off A Tablet With ACP?
Yes. Although a $100 discount on a tablet through the ACP has great advantages, the FCC has set certain restrictions on the program’s benefits that you must consider.
Applicable per household
ACP $100 discount on Tablet or Internet discount is only available to one person per family. This means only one family member can get this benefit in a household.
ACP benefits are non-transferable. You can not transfer your ACP benefits from your service provider to any other family member or household, even if they are eligible.
Inform your ineligibility
If you are no longer eligible for the ACP benefits, you must inform your provider within 30 days.
You must apply for the ACP annually or every 12 months to continue receiving your benefits.
Apply to a single provider
You can apply for the ACP $100 tablet discount to only one ACP provider at a time. However, you can switch the ACP carriers later.
You must use your ACP benefits at least once in 30 days.
What Tablet Models Are Available Through The ACP?
The tablet model you receive through the ACP service providers depends upon many factors, such as availability, your state, or the provider. However, the tablets are in good working condition with all the necessary features.
Let’s look at the tablet models you might get once your ACP application is approved.
- Alcatel Joy Tab 2
- Alcatel Joy Tab
- Apple iPad Air 2
- Apple iPad Air
- KonnectONE Moxee Tablet
- Samsung Galaxy Tab E
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S4
- Sky Pad 8 & Sky Elite T8 Plus
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I select a service provider outside my state for the ACP tablet discount?
No. You can only apply to the service provider offering ACP benefits, including your state’s $100 tablet discount.
Can I use my $100 tablet discount on any tablet model?
You can use a $100 tablet discount on the models your service provider offers under the ACP. The tablet models available with the ACP discount vary for different carriers. So, checking with your carrier to know which tablet models are included in their ACP program would be best.
Can I get a tablet discount if I received one from the ACP earlier?
No. Each household can only get one tablet discount under the ACP. If you have already received one, you can not get a similar benefit again.
Can I apply for the ACP $100 tablet discount more than once?
Yes. If your initial application is rejected, you can reapply for the program after addressing the mistakes that resulted in the rejection of your previous application.
Signup For Our Newsletter