Have you ever dreamed of getting a Go Technology Management Free Tablet? If yes, then I must say your dream is coming true.
The Go Technology Management free tablet may sound tempting, but is it really possible to get it?
This article covers detailed information about the same, along with eligibility, documents, the application process, and more.
So, without any further ado, let’s get started –
How to Apply for Go Technology Management Free Tablet?
To apply for the Go Technology Management free tablet, all you need to do is follow these simple steps –
- Open the link enroll – https://enroll-goknows.telgoo5.com/lifeline/
- Enter your ZIP code in the provided box and click the “Start” button.
- If Go Technology Management offers services in your area, you will be redirected to your State’s online application form.
- Fill up the online application form by providing the necessary details and attach your eligibility documentation.
- Select a suitable service plan.
- Finally, submit your application for an ACP Go Technology Management free tablet program.
Wait for your application’s result. The company will mail you regarding your application’s approval or rejection.
If your application is rejected, you can reapply by following a similar application procedure.
What is Go Technology Management?
Go Technology Management is one of the leading communications service providers in the United States. The company provides custom wireless services for businesses in over 30 US states, including Mexico and Canada.
Go Technology Management works with the aim to modify the telecommunications industry to provide complete and robust telecommunication services, perfectly suitable for any business needs.
Does Go Technology Management Offer Free Tablets?
Under the EBB program, Go Technology Management provided a discount on broadband services and a one-time discount of up to $100 to buy tablets or any internet-connecting devices such as laptops or desktop computers.
The EBB program was replaced by another fresh, long-term program called the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP). ACP is a Federal Communications Commission (FCC) benefits program that offers similar benefits as EBB to qualifying low-income households.
ACP programs offer a discount of up to $30 per month, which is extended up to $75 for Tribal inhabitants on broadband services. ACP-qualifying families may also get a one-time discount of up to $100 towards purchasing internet-using devices like tablets, laptops, or desktop computers through the ACP participating wireless providers.
In addition, according to the FCC rules, eligible households must contribute more than $10 and less than $50 toward the device’s purchase price.
How to qualify for Go Technology Management Free Tablet?
The eligibility criteria for Go Technology Management’s ACP program are mentioned below –
- First, you must hold citizenship in one of the states where Go Management Technology offers services under the ACP or Lifeline program.
- You can find out whether the Lifeline and ACP benefits are available in your area with the help of this link – enroll-goknows.telgoo5.com/lifeline.
- You must be 18 or an emancipated minor to apply for the ACP/Lifeline Go Management Technology free tablet program.
If you meet the above conditions, you can check other eligibility requirements to qualify for a Go Technology Management ACP program.
You need to meet the following eligibility criteria to qualify for a free Government tablet –
Your annual family income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
You or any household member participates in one of the following government-funded programs –
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, & Children (WIC)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)/ Food Stamps
- Free & Reduced-Price School Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
- You or any family members participate in any of the following Tribal assistance programs –
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Poor Families (Tribal TANF)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Head Start (only Families meeting the income qualifying standard)
In addition, you are ACP or Lifeline qualified for a Go Technology Management free tablet if your house has received a Federal Pell Grant in the existing award year.
Documents Required to Apply for a Go Technology Management Free Tablet
Once you learn about your eligibility, you must prove your qualification by submitting certain valid government documentation.
Your eligibility verifying documents depend on which eligibility criteria you are applying for.
Let’s check out what is the accepted documentation based on different eligibility –
If you apply for a Go Technology Management free tablet on your income basis, you must submit a copy of a valid document containing your full name, income statement, etc.
- Current income statement from your employer
- Paycheck stubs
- Unemployment or Worker’s Compensation statement of benefits
- Child support award
- Veterans Administration statement of benefits
- Last year’s State, federal, or Tribal tax return
- A Social Security statement of benefits
- A retirement/pension statement of benefits
- Divorce decree
If you apply on your government program participation basis for a Go Technology Management free tablet, you need to submit a copy of the valid government document that specifies your full name, the name of the qualifying government program, the name of the authority that issues the document, the date of issuance of the document, etc.
Government-Aided Program Participation Documents
- Government approval letter
- Benefit verification letter
- Benefit award letter
- Statement of benefits
- Birth certificate
- U.S. driver’s license
- Permanent Resident Card or Green Card
- A passport
- A valid state, government, military, or Tribal ID
- Government assistance program document
- Certificate of U.S. Citizenship or Naturalization
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) document
In addition, you may also be asked to submit a document to verify your address while applying for a Go Technology Management free tablet.
Documents as Proof of Your Address –
- U.S. Driver’s license
- Utility bill
- Mortgage or lease statement
- A valid government, State, or Tribal ID
- Most recent W-2 or Tax return
Please note that while applying for a Go Technology Management free tablet, you must submit a copy of the eligibility documentation instead of an original one.
What models of Tablets are offered at Go Technology Management
The free tablets you get from the Go Technology Management under the ACP program depend on several factors, such as your State of residence, the availability of the tablets at the time of your application, etc.
Moreover, Go Technology Management does not disclose what tablet models it provides to ACP-qualified households. However, the tablet you receive will be in good working tablet with all the basic features.
What services does Go Technology Management provide?
One of the U.S. leading wireless providers, Go Technology Management offers its customers a combination of telecommunications services for various businesses.
Here, we have listed Go Technology Management’s services –
- Wireless broadband plans
- Mobile installation services
- IoT (Internet of Things) services
- Verizon Prepaid Cellular – Bring Your Device
- Data failover/WWAN
- Enterprise mobility management
- Virtual learning bundles
- The asset management or fleet tracking
- Mobility services
- Verizon Prepaid plans
- Employee incentives
- Professional services
- Covid-19 response services
What are the ways to get a Free Tablet from Go Technology Management?
Currently, there is only one way to get a Go Technology Management free tablet: participating and qualifying for the Affordable Connectivity Program.
Does Go Technology Management have reliable customer service?
Go Technology Management provides one of the best, most reliable, and most responsive customer support services. The company is dedicated to providing a more continual and functional technical support system.
The provider’s customer support team includes highly competent and friendly professionals devoted to helping customers in the best possible way.
You can reach the Go Technology Management customer support team online by filling out their contact form at goknows.com/contact. Moreover, you can also send them an email at [email protected].
In addition, the Go Technology Management Customer support team can be contacted by phone at 18772231978, or you can mail them at [email protected].
You can also visit their office at.
- Atlanta Office- 6445 Powers Ferry Rd. #190 Atlanta, GA 30339
- Johnstown Office- 1750 Lyter Drive, Johnstown, PA 15905
- Delmar Office- 394 Elsmere Ave, Delmar, NY 12054 #101
Another way to get a free tablet
If you fail to get a Go Technology Management free tablet, there are still ways to get free tablets –
The three methods to get free tablets are –
By government-sponsored programs
For free tablets, you can participate in several government-funded programs like Lifeline, ACP, and Medicaid.
Charity and non-profit organizations
Certain charities and non-profit organizations offer free tablets for low-income people who cannot afford the device.
A few of such free tablet providers are –
- Accelerated Schools Program
- Computer Technology Assistance Corps
- Microsoft Registered Refurbisher
- Technology Assisting People In Need
- The Salvation Army
- Computers For Learning
- Computers 4 Kids
- On it Foundation
- World Computer Exchange
- Participate in a survey
- Become a reviewer
- Become a marketing agent
- Get a free tablet via Amazon Vine
- Enter an online giveaway
Is it Possible to Get a Free Tablet From the Government?
The government also offers a variety of ways to get a free tablet through its Affordable Connectivity Program, in addition to the numerous options listed above.
You may still be able to receive a free government tablet from another ACP provider if you cannot receive a free tablet from Go Technology Management because you do not reside in a state where the company offers ACP benefits.
Several ACP providers offer free tablets to eligible customers, including:
- Easy Wireless
- Excess Telecom
- Cintex Wireless
- QLink Wireless
- NewPhone Wireless
- Maxsip Telecom
- StandUp Wireless
- Airtalk Wireless
Go Technology Management is playing a key role in uplifting the lives of thousands of poor households through its participation in government-aided programs. The company is one of the best and most notable ACP and Lifeline providers, offering its benefits in several U.S. States.
Signup For Our Newsletter