MetroPCS LG Phones Buying Guide – LG used to be one of the top global producers of smartphones. However, the company stopped producing phones in early 2021 and no longer does so.
Of course, that doesn’t mean that LG phones aren’t still in use. Therefore, if you are planning to buy a MetroPCS LG phone, you have stumbled upon the right webpage.
This article covers a detailed MetroPCS LG phones buying guide that will help you make the right purchase.
So, without any further ado, let’s get started –
MetroPCS LG Phones Buying Guide
When buying a MetroPCS LG phone, you need to check for these things –
Make sure you are satisfied with the support provided by MetroPCS before acquiring MetroPCS LG phones, either directly from MetroPCS or elsewhere, and bring them over to MetroPCS via the BYOP option.
This should cover signal coverage, problem-solving aid, help in the event of a problem, friendly and accommodating customer care, and more.
Choose an Operating System
Android is the operating system used by every LG phone. Depending on the year of your phone, you may receive a different version of Android. However, try to purchase a smartphone that comes with the latest Android version.
Design and Build Quality
Every phone model has unique design elements. Make sure you like the design of your phone if you care about how it looks. Additionally, the build quality of super-premium phones will be significantly higher compared to the somewhat inferior build quality of budget-friendly phones.
Make sure your smartphone can operate efficiently while carrying out demanding tasks if you intend to use it for sophisticated multitasking or gaming. As a result, ensure it has a quick and strong processor and enough RAM.
Battery and Charging
When phones were just used for a few quick texts and short calls in the past, their batteries could last for around a week. Given how frequently people use our phones today, the ideal smartphone should have a full day’s worth of battery life.
Most modern phones have at least one of the numerous enhanced security measures. Typically, these include iris scanning, fingerprint security, and facial recognition. Make sure your MetroPCS LG phone has that feature if you have any specific preferences in that area.
How good are MetroPCS LG Phones?
LG is a reputable manufacturer of cell phones and other devices. Their phones come in various styles, and their best models rank among the top smartphones available today.
Their phones are just as durable as those made by Motorola, Huawei, Samsung, iPhone, and other top manufacturers. Of course, how long an LG phone will live will be heavily influenced by how you use and care for it.
The quality of LG’s flagship smartphone models is comparable to that of Samsung and the iPhone. While they might lag a bit in performance, they are even better in some ways.
Best all-around MetroPCS LG Phones
Below, we have covered a list of the best MetroPCS LG phones that you can buy right now –
LG V60 ThinQ 5G
- Cinematic experiences in your hand with an 8″ OLED display.
- 8K Video Capture
- Record crystal-clear, high-definition audio with minute accuracy and detail.
- 64 MP Standard, 13 MP Ultra-Wide, and Z-Camera in a triple camera system
- 5,000 mAh All-Day Battery
- Connectivity 5G
- A Quick and Secure Way to Pay with LG Pay
LG G8 ThinQ
- Beautiful Image Minimalist Style
- OLED FullVision Display, QHD+
- The entire screen serves as the speaker for the Crystal Sound OLED Speaker.
- Portable speaker
- You can unlock your phone using one of three methods thanks to Multi ID: Fingerprint ID, 3D Face Unlock, or Hand ID
- Give Touchless Commands with Air Motion
- Operating System for AndroidTM 9 (Pie)
- Dust and water resistance IP68 (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
LG G7 ThinQ
- Portable speaker
- Superb visual clarity and brightness are achieved with the G7 ThinQTM’s extra white pixels, which are packed into the screen.
- Excellent Camera
- AI CAM
- Far-Field Super Voice Recognition
- 3D surround sound by DTS:X
- P68 Water and Dust Resistant
- The protection provided by Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5 on the front, back, and camera
LG Stylo 6
- Display Size: 8″ FHD+ 20.5:9 FullVision Notch (2460X1080)
- 13MP PDAF/5MP Wide/5MP Depth and 13MP Front Facing Selfie Camera on the Triple Rear Camera
- Stylus pen in a premium design with a spring mechanism
- Stereo Speakers and DTS:X 3D Surround
- 64GB ROM
- Sensors: proximity, accelerometer, and a rear-mounted fingerprint
- 5.0 Bluetooth
LG Aristo 4 Plus
- HD+ 45″ Display
- 5MP front camera and 13MP PDAF rear camera
- AI camera’s portrait mode
- Support for Facial Recognition & Fingerprint Unlock
- Durable 2,890 mAh Battery (min)
- Prices in-store could change
FAQs About MetroPCS LG Phones
Why are android LG phones better than iPhones?
Since LG phones are Android-based, they provide the most freedom. It also provides a greater selection of phone models.
Can you unlock MetroPCS LG phones?
Yes. After 180 days of use, most MetroPCS LG phones can be unlocked via the app or by phoning MetroPCS support.
Can my MetroPCS LG phone be unlocked before the first 180 days have passed?
Only deployed military members are authorized to get their phones unlocked before the required 180 days criteria. However, there are outside unlocking services that you can use at any time to unlock your phone.
Subscribe to Email Updates :