In this article, we are going to cover everything about Mike Lee net worth along with his famous books, biography, some unknown facts about him, and more.
So, without any further ado, let’s get started –
Mike Lee Net Worth
Mike Lee net worth is estimated at around $3 million, making him one of the richest U.S. politicians.
Mike Lee Biography and Career
Mike Lee is a famous politician born in Mesa, Arizona, on June 4, 1971. He became a U.S. Senator from Utah in 2011 and is known for promoting conservative principles.
Before entering the senate race, he was the Solicitor General of the United States during the Reagan administration. Mike began his career as a clerk for the United States District Court of Utah before clerking for Samuel Alito, a Third Circuit Court of Appeals judge.
Between 2002 to 2005, Lee served as an assistant United States Attorney for the District of Utah. He joined the administration of Utah Governor Jon Huntsman and worked as the general counsel in the governor’s office from 2005 to 2006.
Mike Lee was appointed to the United States Supreme Court after he clerked for Alito.
In 2010 in the Tea Party movement, Mike Lee entered the party caucus process to face the challenge of incumbent three-term Republican Senator Bob Bennett. Bennett and Tim Bridgewater conquered him during the nomination process at the Utah Republican party convention.
Mike Lee won the Republican primary and overthrew Democratic nominee Sam Granato in the General election. His representative Rob Bishop retired in January 2011. Mike Lee joined the Joint Economic Committee between 2019 to 2011.
Lee spent about half of his childhood in Utah, and Lee spent another half in McLean, Virginia, a suburb of Washington, DC.
Lee completed his graduation from Timpview High School in 1989. Lee earned his undergraduate degree from Brigham Young University in 1994.
After graduating from law school, Mike clerked for judge and Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito.
Mike worked on the BYU alum board and the BYU Law School alum board, and he was a long-time member of the J. Reuben Clark Law Society and the Federalist Society for Law and Public Policy Studies.
Mike Lee has worked with Senator Amy Klobuchar to use antitrust laws against large technology companies such as Facebook, Apple, and Amazon.
Mike Ethnicity, Religion, and Political Views
Mike is of English, Swiss, and Danish descent.
Mike Lee Facts & Trivia
Mike Lee ranked on the list of the most popular politician. Here are some facts and trivia about Mike Lee –
- Mike Lee celebrates his birthday every year on June 4.
- Mike became the Republican nominee in the Primary election held on June 22, 2010, by winning 51% of the vote against Bridgewater’s 49 percent.
- Mike Lee ran for the U.S. Senate in 2010 and received 982 votes (28.84%) on the first ballot, and he earned the party’s nomination over Tim Bridgewater (26.84%) votes and incumbent U.S. Senator Bob Bennett (25.91%) votes.
- Bridgewater won the second and third ballots to win the party endorsement. Lee and Bridgewater received more support to place their names on the primary ballot.
Senate Lee Books
- The Freedom Agenda: Why a Balanced Budget Amendment is Necessary to Restore Constitutional Government.
- Why John Roberts was wrong about Healthcare: A conservative critique of the Supreme court’s Obamacare Ruling.
- Our Lost Constitution: The willful subversion of America’s Founding Document.
- Written out of History: The Forgotten Founders who fought big Government.
Mike Lee Dating
According to the sources, Mike Lee married Sharon Lee.
There you have it – a detailed article covering Mike Lee net worth, biography, books, and more. With that said, here I am wrapping up this article. If you have any questions, feel free to shoot them in the comment section below. Our team will try to respond ASAP.
Subscribe to Email Updates :