At a recent rally in the Granite State on Thursday, former president Donald Trump criticized Chris Sununu, the governor of New Hampshire, by calling him a...
Biographical Data, Chris Sununu
|Age||48 Years Old|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
Facts About Chris Sununu
- Sununu is the son of former New Hampshire Governor John H. Sununu and brother of former U.S. Senator John E. Sununu.
- He attended the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), earning a civil/environmental engineering degree.
- Before entering politics, Sununu worked in the private sector as a successful businessman. He founded and served as CEO of Waterville Valley Resort, a ski resort in New Hampshire.
- Sununu was elected governor of New Hampshire in 2016, becoming the youngest governor in the United States.
- As governor, he has focused on economic growth, education, and public safety issues. He has also been a vocal advocate for renewable energy and has signed legislation to expand solar and wind power in the state.
- Sununu has been praised for handling the COVID-19 pandemic in New Hampshire, which has had lower infection and death rates than many other states.
- Sununu has been mentioned as a potential candidate for higher office, including a run for the U.S. Senate or even the presidency.
Relevant People & Companies
Latest News About Chris Sununu
Republican New Hampshire governor Chris Sununu in a bold prediction said that former president Donald Trump has no chance of beating Democrat President Joe...
This article explores the life, career, and recent controversy regarding Chris Sununu. Christopher Thomas Sununu is an American politician of the Republican...
Chris Sununu Networth
Chris Sununu is the 82nd governor of New Hampshire. He is a member of the Republican Party. Chris Sununu’s net worth is estimated at about $2 million. His wealth comes from various sources, including his governor’s salary, investments, and family’s business interests.
Sununu’s salary as governor is $179,000 per year. He also receives a housing allowance of $12,000 per year. Sununu has invested in various businesses, including real estate, energy, and technology. He also owns a stake in the Waterville Valley Resort in New Hampshire.
Chris Sununu Biography
Chris Sununu is an American politician currently serving as the 82nd Governor of New Hampshire. He was born on November 5, 1974, in Salem, Massachusetts, and grew up in Newfields, New Hampshire. He is a member of the Republican Party and was elected as governor in 2016, succeeding Democrat Maggie Hassan.
Sununu earned a Bachelor of science in civil and environmental engineering from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in 1998. He later worked for his family’s business, Waterville Valley Resort, where he served as the CEO from 2010 to 2016.
In addition to his political career, Sununu is a successful businessman. He has worked in the private sector in various roles, including as a consultant for the Environmental Protection Agency and a partner in a venture capital firm. As governor, Sununu has focused on promoting economic growth and improving education. He has also advocated for renewable energy and has supported initiatives to reduce carbon emissions.
Sununu is married to Valerie Sununu, and they have three children together. He comes from a prominent political family; his father, John H. Sununu, served as Governor of New Hampshire from 1983 to 1989 and as White House Chief of Staff under President George H. W. Bush.