John Cornyn Net Worth – John Cornyn is an American politician and attorney. John currently serves as the U.S. Senator from Texas, a position he has been...
Biographical Data, John Cornyn
|Age||71 Years Old|
|Kids||Haley Cornyn, Danley Cornyn|
Facts About John Cornyn
- John Cornyn is a prominent figure in American politics, hailing from Houston, Texas.
- He has been serving as the senior United States Senator representing Texas since 2002.
- Cornyn is a dedicated member of the Republican Party and has showcased his leadership abilities by chairing the National Republican Senatorial Committee from 2009 to 2013.
- He held the significant role of Senate majority whip during the 114th and 115th Congresses.
- After completing his legal studies, Cornyn embarked on a career as a prosecutor in the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Northern District of Texas, displaying his commitment to justice.
- In 1990, Cornyn secured a position on the Texas Supreme Court, where he dutifully served for seven years, gaining valuable experience and insights into the legal system.
- John Cornyn's remarkable journey from Texas to the United States Senate is characterized by his dedication to conservative principles, extensive legal background, and unwavering commitment to representing the people.
Relevant People & Companies
Latest News About John Cornyn
In this article, we have discussed everything about John Cornyn, including his bio, wife, career, education, and many more, in detail. So, without any further...
John Cornyn Networth
As of 2023, John Cornyn’s net worth is estimated to be $2 million. His primary source of income stems from his involvement in politics. Additionally, he possesses valuable assets in the form of real estate properties and luxurious automobiles. However, it is important to note that alongside these assets, John also has liabilities to consider.
John Cornyn Biography
John Cornyn, hailing from Houston, Texas, is a prominent figure in American politics, currently serving as the esteemed senior United States Senator representing Texas since 2002. A dedicated member of the Republican Party, he demonstrated his leadership capabilities by chairing the National Republican Senatorial Committee from 2009 to 2013. Furthermore, during the 114th and 115th Congresses, he held the significant role of Senate majority whip.
Cornyn’s academic journey led him to Trinity University in San Antonio, where he completed his education. He pursued his legal aspirations, earning a Juris Doctor from the University of Texas School of Law. Following his legal studies, Cornyn began a career as a prosecutor in the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Northern District of Texas, exhibiting his commitment to justice. In 1990, Cornyn’s dedication to public service led him to secure a position on the Texas Supreme Court, where he dutifully served for a commendable tenure of seven years. This experience undoubtedly shaped his perspectives and enhanced his understanding of the legal system.
The year 2002 marked a significant milestone in Cornyn’s political career as he triumphantly secured a seat in the U.S. Senate. As a conservative Republican, he is recognized for his unwavering support of the Second Amendment, his staunch opposition to abortion, and his steadfast commitment to fiscal conservatism. In addition to his legislative duties, Cornyn actively contributes as a valued member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, the Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee, and the Senate Armed Services Committee.