Joni Ernst net worth is mostly the income generated by her political career, as she is the first female war veteran to serve in the US Senate. Joni Ernst is an...
Biographical Data, Joni Ernst
|Age||52 Years Old|
Facts About Joni Ernst
- Joni Ernst is an American politician and a member of the Republican Party.
- She was elected as the vice chair of the Senate Republican Conference in November 2018.
- Ernst won reelection in 2020, defeating Democratic nominee Theresa Greenfield by 6.6 points.
- She served in the United States Army Reserve and the Iowa Army National Guard from 1993 to 2015
- In 2020, she won reelection as a senator from Iowa
- She became the first female combat veteran elected to the United States Senate in 2014.
Relevant People & Companies
Latest News About Joni Ernst
Joni Ernst Networth
Joni Ernst, a Republican senator from Iowa, is estimated to have a net worth of around $5 million, according to various sources. This wealth has been acquired through her successful political career, investments, and prior military service. Her financial stability can be attributed to several factors, including her salary, investments, and other financial ventures. It is important to note that net worth estimates are subject to variability depending on the source and methodology used.
Joni Ernst Biography
Joni Ernst was an impressive American politician born July 1, 1970, in Montgomery County, Iowa. She holds a bachelor’s degree in psychology from Iowa State University (1992) and a Master’s in Public Administration from Columbus State University (1995). After graduating, she bravely joined the United States Army Reserve and served devotedly in the Iowa Army National Guard from 1993 to 2015, rising to lieutenant colonel. In 2018 and 2020, she fearlessly assumed the role of vice chair of the Senate Republican Conference and confidently won reelection as a senator from Iowa.