Through this article, we have made a small attempt to provide our readers a sneak peek into the life of Mark Finchem, who is the Republican nominee in the 2022...
Biographical Data, Mark Finchem
|Age||66 Years Old|
|Political Party||Republican Party|
Facts About Mark Finchem
- Mark Finchem is a Republican politician from Arizona who has been serving in the Arizona House of Representatives since 2015.
- He is known for his conservative stance on immigration and election integrity issues.
- Finchem was present at the Stop the Steal rally in Washington, D.C., on January 6, 2021, followed by the U.S. Capitol storming.
- He has been criticized for spreading false information about the 2020 U.S. presidential election and supporting the conspiracy theory QAnon.
- Finchem is currently running for Arizona Secretary of State in the 2022 election.
- In addition to his political work, Finchem is a business owner and has been involved in the real estate and construction industries.
- He has been recognized for his community service and has received awards for his work with veterans, law enforcement, and youth programs.
Relevant People & Companies
Latest News About Mark Finchem
In this article, we have covered Mark Finchem’s net worth, early life, career, and more. So, without any further ado, let’s get started –...
The event is being organized to show patriotism and support for the red wave. Table of Contents Watch America First Benefit With Kari Lake and Mark Finchem...
Table of Contents Watch Mark Finchem’s Interview with Kari Lake prior to True The Vote’s presentation on Ballot HarvestingWhat’s this...
Republican former President Donald Trump has endorsed Mark Finchem, a Republican Arizona Secretary of State candidate who has previously identified as a member...
Mark Finchem Networth
There is limited information on Mark Finchem’s net worth, and one source reports his annual salary to be $24,000. Further details regarding his net worth are currently unavailable online.
Mark Finchem Biography
Mark Finchem is a Republican politician from Arizona, United States. He was born on April 24, 1957, in Detroit, Michigan. After college, Finchem served in the U.S. Air Force for six years, including a deployment during Operation Desert Shield/Desert Storm. He then worked as a law enforcement officer for the Michigan State Police and a fraud investigator for Blue Cross Blue Shield.
In 2014, Finchem ran for the Arizona House of Representatives and won. He represents District 11, which includes Oro Valley, Marana, and SaddleBrooke. He has been reelected to the Arizona House in every election since then.
Finchem is known for his conservative views on gun rights, immigration, and election integrity. He was a vocal supporter of former President Donald Trump and was present at the “Stop the Steal” rally in Washington, D.C., on January 6, 2021, followed by the U.S. Capitol storming.
Finchem has been criticized for spreading false information about the 2020 U.S. presidential election and supporting the conspiracy theory QAnon. He is currently running for Arizona Secretary of State in the 2022 election.