An acquisition by Colombier Acquisition Corp. is expected to bring PublicSq stocks public, both companies announced Monday. PublicSq. is a website and app from PSQ Holdings that “connects freedom-loving consumers to high-quality businesses.”
Upon completion of the merger, PSQ Holdings Inc. and the combined company will remain under that name. PSQH shares will be traded on the New York Stock Exchange, according to the companies. In the event that no redemptions occur, the transaction will fund growth and expansion for PublicSq. of up to $158.5 million in cash. Both companies say Michael Seifert, PublicSq.’s founder and CEO, will retain majority voting rights after the deal is closed.
Are you planning to invest in PublicSq stocks? If yes, you have stumbled upon the right webpage. In this article, I will share everything you might need to know about PublicSq stocks.
So, without any further ado, let’s get started –
PublicSq Stocks – Things to know before buying PublicSq Stocks
What is PublicSq?
PublicSq is a platform that connects freedom-loving Americans with the local community, reliable information, and businesses that share their values. It received popularity among businesses and employees who used to oppose vaccine mandates.
Unlike other platforms, PublicSq helps to connect conservatives with like-minded people and helps them get reliable, topic-based information.
PublicSq Stock – PSQH and PSQH WS
Patriotic Marketplace PublicSq. Stock and Warrants Begin Trading on the New York Stock Exchange(NYSE) Under Ticker Symbols “PSQH” and “PSQH WS”.
PublicSq – PSHQ NYSE Stock Price
As of July 20, 2023, PublicSq-PSHQ stock price on the NYSE is $2.95. The stock has been trading from $2.85 to $3.10.
The market capitalization of PublicSq is estimated at $193.5 million.
Is PublicSq Publicly Traded?
Yes. PublicSq began trading publicly on July 20, 2023, after its merger with Colombier Acquisition Corporation, a Special Purpose Acquisition Company (SPAC), and its stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE).
What Is A PublicSq Stock Symbol?
PublicSq stock is traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol PSQH for its Class A common stock and PSQH WS for the warrants.
Steps to Buy PublicSq Stocks
You can buy PublicSq stock by following these simple steps –
- Select an online investment advisor. The easy way to purchase supplies is through an online investment advisor.
- Research the stocks you want to buy.
- Decide how many shares you want to buy.
- Choose your stock order type.
- Optimize your stock portfolio.
How can I buy PublicSq stocks online without a broker?
It is attainable to buy stock without a broker. There are a few alternatives to using a full-service broker –
- By opening a brokerage account.
- By investing in a dividend reinvestment plan.
- By investing in a direct stock purchase plan.
What Is CLBR Stock?
CLBR Stock is the ticker symbol for Colombier Acquisition Corporation, a Special Purpose Acquisition Company (SPAC) that merged with PublicSq on Thursday, and the ticker symbol for the combined company stock is PSQH.
CLBR stock was trading at $8.99 on the day of the merger. It rose to a high of $16.32 but is currently trading at $2.95.
How To Buy CLBR Stock?
Below we have mentioned the steps to buy CLBR stocks.
Have a brokerage account
You will first need the online brokerage account to access the NYSE market and buy CLBR stocks.
Finance your brokerage account
The second step includes funding your brokerage account. You can do it with a bank transfer, a check, or a wire transfer.
Buy CLBR stock
Once your brokerage account is funded, you can place a buy order for CLBR stock.
Assess your investment
The final step is to evaluate your investment and risks by checking the stock price frequently.
About the PublicSq App and why you should invest in PublicSq stocks
PublicSq app is all about Browsing information or data archive of years of programs from various users, covering a list of interesting topics. It provides the potential to store data in the device so the information can be listened to offline. The Public Square is a listener-supported broadcast.
The community is the convention where you can connect with like-minded people near you. And can also Join groups, feel connected, and learn more about the causes you care about—everything in a friendly environment. You can create your own group or community or join nearby communities. Due to its innovative concept, investing in PublicSq stocks may be a good idea. Here, we have shared a guide on why you should put investment habits at an early age.
How to join PublicSq and its communities?
Joining the PublicSq community is quite simple and easy. All you have to do is follow these simple steps –
- Visit the official website of PublicSq.
- Click the Join PublicSq Option.
- Fill out the details asked.
- Your Email-id, tick in the box against (I understand that I may receive occasional emails from the PublicSq Team), and click next.
- Fill in your Zip Code, search for the community around you, and join it by clicking JOIN.
- After that, it may ask you to verify your account. Simply do that.
Core Values of PublicSq
- PublicSq believes that the United States of America is a free country, filled with positivity, and is worth protecting.
- It also believes that the Constitution & Bill of Rights are important and must be respected and worked accordingly.
- PublicSq believes in the process of a local government system that “represents” constituents instead of “ruling over” them.
- While the app also respects and importance of family unity, including protecting the unborn.
- They see people for who they are, not for their skin tone, gender, or from where they belong. PublicSq also believes that we should be determined not by our skin color but by our character’s content.
- It also believes in a free-market system that focuses on exchanging goods between consumers and business people, free from as much government intervention as possible.
- The app believes in the rights of individuals to take responsibility for their health choices.
One thing that fascinates me the most about PublicSq stocks is their transparency. For example, they believe that when the app is used properly, technology can be an excellent tool that furthers human relations, gives the power of society a structure back towards “we the people,” and creates prosperous and “free” communities.
In our quest to help reimpose the “public square,” we provide a translucent platform that brings the authorities back to the people in local groups and refuses to infringe upon the trust individuals give to our forum. In that light, we must make known to our community a few core pillars of the PublicSq experience:
- They claim to treat you as a part of the community, not the product. Therefore, they condemn the act of selling your data to anyone, neither to advertisers nor arbitrators.
- Your data and personal details are never shared. Someone only knows your name, email, or phone number if you willingly post it yourself. Besides that, you get to select what to do with your details.
- PublicSq earns revenue through a grant-based advertising model. This means advertisers pay PublicSq monthly grant fees in exchange for certain features and increased exposure to the app. This allows PublicSq to earn revenue without selling user data.
As we have already said, PublicSq claims to respect user privacy, so they don’t sell any user data. Also, they have a strong user policy and follow data privacy laws. However, I don’t 100% trust any US-based business or organization regarding data privacy. One main reason for that is US privacy data laws. US government can ask anytime for the data that a company has stored, and the organization can do nothing except provide them with the data.
A wholly owned subsidiary of Colombier will merge with PublicSq. Should the merger not succeed, the company will survive as a surviving entity. Members of the PublicSq Board of Directors. The transaction was unanimously approved by Colombier and PublicSq. Colombier and PublicSq will need their stockholders’ approval for the transaction to close. Additional customary closing conditions are expected to apply and the deal is expected to be completed by the end of 2023.
In addition to newly issued shares worth $200 million, the transaction compensation will include shares that may be issued as part of an earnout arrangement. assuming no redemptions, PublicSq. will receive up to $158.5 million in cash. This will be used to fund growth and expansion into new revenue streams.
PublicSq. will maintain its values-aligned mission under Michael Seifert, who retains majority voting rights.
PSQ Holdings.Inc is absorbed in the state of Delaware. For the financial announcement of their fiscal year ends on December 31st. The page includes all SEC registration details as well as the list of all documents filed by PSQ Holdings. Inc.
There you have it – a detailed guide PublicSq stocks and the PublicSq company overview.
I hope we have covered everything that you may want to know about PublicSq stocks. However, if you feel we forgot to add anything, feel free to shoot them in the comment section below. Our team will try to respond ASAP.
Subscribe to Email Updates :