President emeritus Donald J. Trump will hold the Save America rally in Arizona on January 15th. Save America is a political action committee that is affiliated with the 45th president. The rally will be the former president’s first since he appeared at the Iowa State Fairgrounds in Des Moines in October.
- 1 Streaming Live – Watch Save America Trump Rally Live from Arizona
- 2 Venue and schedule of Save America rally
Mr. Trump is touting 2022 as his comeback year, which will be his first rally for the new year. The stakes are stacked sky-high in this election year for Republicans in general and Mr. Trump in particular as he is being hailed as ‘more than the leader of the Republican party, but the pioneer of a revolution in America.’
Venue and schedule of Save America rally
Trump will address the rally at the Country Thunder music festival grounds in Florence, Arizona.
Trump’s rally at the Country Thunder Festival Grounds in Florence will take place nine days after he was set to hold a news conference at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida on January 6—the first anniversary of the insurrection by his supporters at the Capitol. He was expected to continue to falsely claim he lost the last election due to widespread voter fraud. This press conference has been canceled, and Mr. Trump is slated to address the crowd regarding the Capitol attack in this rally.
The updated timeline for the event was recently released as follows:
- 2:00 PM- Doors Open
- 3:00 PM- Live Stream of Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Penn State
- 4:30 PM- Program begins with Pre-Program Remarks
- 7:00 PM- 45th President Donald J. Trump Delivers Remarks
Tickets are now available for sale
Tickets to the Save America rally are now available for sale. Available on a first-come-first-serve basis, ticket reservations are limited to two tickets per mobile number. You can book your tickets right now here.
You can head over to the Save America website and make your donation.
Notwithstanding this allocation method set forth above, any contributor may designate their contribution for a particular participant. In addition, the allocation formula may change if a contributor makes a contribution that would exceed the maximum legal amount that a contributor may give to a particular participant.
Federal law requires Save America to use its best efforts to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation, and employer name for each individual whose aggregate contributions exceed $200 in a calendar year.
Maximum limit of contribution
The maximum amount an individual or PAC may contribute to Save America JFC is $5,000.
Contributions to Save America JFC are not tax-deductible
Donations to Save America JFC are not tax-deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. Corporations, labor unions, foreign nationals, and federal government contractors are prohibited.
By providing your phone number, you consent to receive calls and SMS/MMS msgs, including autodialed and automated calls and texts, to that number from Save America JFC and/or its participating committees. Msg & data rates may apply.
To donate, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- You need to be a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
- This contribution should be made from your funds, and funds not be provided to you by another person or entity to make this contribution.
- You should be making this contribution with your own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
- Should be at least eighteen years old. You should not, nor should you be making this contribution on behalf of, a corporation, labor organization, national bank, foreign national without a green card, a federal contractor, or any other federally impermissible source.
Organizations benefited from your donations.
Save America JFC is a joint fundraising committee on behalf of Save America and Make America Great Again PAC (“MAGAPac”).
Joint fundraising proceeds shall be allocated among the committees: 90% to Save America, 10% to MAGAPac.