Want to add minutes to your free Government phone? If yes, you have stumbled upon the right webpage.
In this article, we have covered a few methods that you can follow to add minutes to your free Government phone.
So, without any further ado, let’s get started –
How to Add Minutes To Your Free Government Phone
The Government provides free phones to low-income eligible households under the Lifeline Assistance Program through different service providers. Some top free government phone providers include Assurance Wireless, Safelink, and Reachout Wireless.
If you are among the free government phone beneficiaries and have received any phone, you should know how to add minutes to your free government phone, especially if you are talking or using your phone.
How to add minutes to your Safelink Wireless free Government phone?
Safelink Wireless is one of the major free government phone providers under Lifeline.
If you get a Safelink Wireless phone and wish to add minutes to this phone, follow these simple steps –
- Press the “Menu” key on your phone.
- The word “Prepaid” will be displayed on your screen.
- Click on “OK.”
- Go down to see “Buy Airtime.”
- Press “OK.”
- Various denominations of airtime will appear on your phone screen. Select the appropriate denominations and then click on “OK.”
- Here, you will have to enter your Safelink promo code if you have any. Otherwise, skip this step.
- Once you confirm denominations, you will be asked to confirm the plan.
- After confirming the plan, make payment.
- Once the payment is confirmed, your order will be processed, and within a couple of minutes, you will receive a confirmation message.
That’s it. This is how you can add minutes to your Safelink Wireless Government phone.
How to add minutes to your Budget Mobile free Government phones?
Budget Mobile is another government phone provider under the Lifeline Program that offers free phones and services to eligible low-income families.
If you have got Budget Mobile Phone, you can add minutes to your phone by visiting the Budget Mobile website.
- Simply visit the website.
- Login using your account credentials.
- Select the minutes you want to add.
- Make payment.
That’s it. This will instantly add minutes to your Budget Mobile phone.
How to add minutes to ReachOut Wireless phone?
If you want to add minutes to ReachOut Wireless Phone, you need to visit the ReachOut Wireless Website.
You can purchase the desired minutes from the provider’s website page and add minutes.
You will get the option of purchasing 20-1000 additional minutes. Under this provision, you need to enter a PIN.
How to add minutes to your Assurance Wireless phone?
If you are the recipient of Assurance Wireless phones and want to add a minute to your free phone, purchase a Virgin Mobile Top-Up card available in most supermarkets, medical stores, or phone shops.
The plan includes 350 minutes per month and unlimited text messaging for a new customer after an initial 500 minutes.
If you wish to add more time, you must pay $5 to have 500 minutes a month.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I add minutes to a government phone?
Yes, you can add minutes to your government phone. All you need to do is follow the aforementioned guide.
What day of the month does Safelink add minutes?
Each month, Safelink Wireless adds free minutes to your Safelink Wireless phone on the first three days of the month.
Subscribe to Email Updates :