Boost Mobile Free Internet Program – Boost Mobile, one of the major US carriers, offers a variety of appealing plans to customers but do you know that it also offers a free internet program?
In this article, we will cover a detailed guide you can follow to get benefits from this free internet program, eligibility criteria, the application process, and more.
So, without any further ado, let’s get started –
How can I get Boost Mobile Free Internet Program?
To participate in Boost Mobile’s free internet program, you will be required to be eligible for Federal Government’s ACP program. If you fulfill this requirement, you will easily receive the benefits of free internet along with other perks.
Boost Mobile Free Internet Program Eligibility
Boost Mobile’s free internet program is only available to customers who meet certain criteria, which are –
Your family’s annual income must be at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Line.
Alternatively, you can receive benefits of this program if you are a current or former WIC recipient or participate in any of these below-shared programs –
- Federal assistance for low-income housing
- Veteran’s pension or death benefits
- Social Security Benefits
- The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program
- Free or low-cost lunch and breakfast programs
Alternatively, if you or a family member are eligible for a tribal assistance program, you meet the requirements.
How can I find out if I’m eligible for Boost Mobile Free Internet?
You can check your eligibility on Boost Mobile’s website.
- To begin, go to boostmobile.com/plans/ebbp.html, the company’s dedicated EBB page.
- Then click the “Check Eligibility” button.
- After clicking the “START” button, enter your zip code to begin the eligibility check.
- Finally, enter your information as directed.
You can see whether you are eligible by submitting your application.
The applicant for the Boost Mobile free internet program must provide proof of eligibility following the official guidelines provided by the government.
These documents are –
- A copy of your government-issued ID (passport, driver’s license, social security card, tribal card, state ID, military ID, or ITIN) or other proof of identity.
- Address (any official document that displays your first and last name and physical address)
- Proof of participation in a recognized benefit program (for example, an approval letter, benefit award letter, benefits verification letter, or statement of benefits)
- Income verification documents (such as a prior year’s state, federal, or tribal tax return, a current income statement or a paycheck stub, a statement of benefits from Social Security, the Veterans Administration, Unemployment Insurance, or Workers’ Compensation, a divorce decree, a child support award, or another court order establishing child support payment, or a statement of benefits from a retirement plan or pension plan)
- You must be 18 years old to participate in the EBB program. Participation is otherwise restricted to legally emancipated minors.
How to apply for Boost Mobile Free Internet Program
To participate in Boost Mobile’s ACP free internet program, you need to follow these simple steps –
- Visit the Boost Mobile website, scroll down, and click “Sign Up” to begin an online application.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you will be asked to enter your ZIP code before pressing the “Start” button.
- You’ll be redirected to Boost Mobile’s Carrier Boost Application page.
- Please answer all of the questions on the form.
- Fill in your full name, date of birth, identity information, contacts, and address. After completing the required fields, click “Continue.”
- Provide proof of eligibility and click “Continue,” you will be redirected to a page that requests verification of your eligibility.
- Upload copies of the relevant identification and eligibility documents, depending on your program participation criteria.
- Continue following the on-screen prompts to finish and submit your application.
You will receive approval within a few business days of submitting the necessary paperwork. Approval may take up to three business days.
Upon receiving approval, you will be awarded free internet services of up to $30 per month, and if you are from tribal land, you can receive up to $75 aid.
Benefits of Taking Part in Boost Mobile Free Internet program
When you join the Boost Mobile free internet program and are approved to participate after meeting the requirements and applying, you will receive the following benefits –
- You can save up to $30 per month on your internet plan.
- Boost Mobile will reduce your monthly internet bill by up to $75 if you live on eligible tribal land.
- It will cost you nothing to take online classes, find work, care for your health, or communicate with friends and family.
- Advantage of a national network that covers 99% of the country.
- Get a free monthly text message and phone call allowance.
- Receive an unlimited amount of free or discounted monthly data.
- Make use of free mobile hotspot services.
Limitations of Boost Mobile ACP Program
There are some restrictions when using Boost Mobile’s free internet service. Some of the restrictions that apply are as follows –
- Boost Mobile’s no-strings-attached internet program is limited to one person per household.
- The benefits of Boost Mobile’s free internet program cannot be transferred between users.
- Boost Mobile’s free internet service is only available once per month.
- You must use the Boost Mobile free internet program subsidy within 30 days.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Boost Mobile provide a free tablet as part of its internet program?
Boost Mobile is not currently participating in ACP’s free tablet giveaway. However, if you have an ACP discount, you can apply it to a Boost Mobile tablet plan and save up to $100.
Does Boost Mobile provide free phone service through its internet program?
Boost Mobile free internet plan does not include a free phone.
What is the distinction between the Boost Mobile ACP and EBB internet plans?
EBB is an expired program, while ACP is the successor of the EBB program that came into existence to replace the older one.
How long will the Boost Mobile free internet program be available?
This free internet program is intended to last for the foreseeable future or until the $14 billion in funding is depleted.
What happens if I discontinue participation in the Boost Mobile free internet program?
If you decide to leave its free internet program, you can transfer your benefits to a new service provider anytime.
Is Boost Mobile a member of the Lifeline Program?
No. Boost Mobile isn’t a member of the Lifeline program.
Is there a Boost Mobile senior plan available?
At the moment, Boost Mobile does not offer any senior-specific plans. On the other hand, all of Boost Mobile’s zero-dollar internet plans are available to EBB-qualified seniors.
Signup For Our Newsletter