Easy Wireless is a U.S.-based service provider. Easy Wireless is a popular Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) service, provider. Customers eligible for Lifeline and ACP benefits can get a free government smartphone service of unlimited talk, text, data, and hotspot and a free smartphone and an 8-inch tablet.
Want to avail Easy Wireless ACP Benefits but clueless about how to access them?
We’ve got you covered. This article presents a complete guide about How to Get Easy Wireless ACP Benefits and more. So read on till the end!
In Which States Is Easy Wireless ACP Offered?
Easy Wireless ACP benefits are offered nationwide. Easy Wireless provides service in many U.S. States. Easy Wireless ACP benefits are available for eligible customers in the following states.
How to Qualify for the Easy Wireless ACP (New Customers)?
Easy Wireless ACP offers a free ACP service plan with unlimited talk, text, data, and more. It is a non-transferrable program. And is limited to only one person who qualifies.
To get the Easy Wireless ACP benefit, you must be ACP-eligible, whether you are a new or existing customer. To qualify for ACP benefits, you need to qualify or meet one or more eligibility criteria.
You are eligible for Easy Wireless ACP benefits if your annual income is below or at 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
You are eligible for Easy Wireless ACP benefits if any member of your family is enrolled in given government assistance programs.
- Lifeline Assistance
- Medicaid Assistance
- Supplemental Security Income
- Veteran’s or Survivor’s Pension
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program
- Federal Public Housing Assistance
Tribal program-based eligibility
You are eligible for Easy Wireless ACP benefits if any family member is enrolled in given Tribal assistance programs.
- Tribally Administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) General Assistance
- Tribal Head Start
What Documents Are Required to Apply for Easy Wireless ACP?
When applying for Easy Wireless ACP, you may be asked to provide some documents to verify your eligibility and identity. Send them an original and clear document image if you are applying online. The documents required to apply for Easy Wireless ACP are:
- An original document of your participation in qualifying government assistance programs.
- An original document of your annual income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
- An original document that proves your identity.
- An original document that verifies your permanent living address.
The document can be your federal or Tribal tax return, current income statement from your employer or a pay-check, divorce decree, child support award, a retirement/pension statement of benefits, a valid government, military, state, or Tribal ID, birth certificate, U.S. driver’s license, passport, certificate of U.S. citizenship or naturalization, permanent resident card or Green Card, Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) document. It must consist of your name, birth date, and physical address.
How Do I Apply/Sign Up for Easy Wireless ACP?
To apply or sign up for Easy Wireless ACP, you need to follow a few steps. It is a very simple process.
- STEP1: Firstly, visit the Easy Wireless website at myeasywireless.com/how-to-sign-up.
- STEP 2: Enter your email-id in the first line.
- STEP 3: Enter your zip code in the second line.
- STEP4: Press ‘Enrol Now’ once you qualify, then provide the information asked and attach original documents.
- STEP 5: Now expect a confirmation mail shortly. And here you are, registered with Easy Wireless ACP benefits.
Can I Join Easy Wireless ACP if I am an Easy Wireless Customer?
Yes, you can join Easy Wireless ACP if you are already an Easy Wireless Customer. Easy Wireless ACP is available not only for new Easy Wireless customers but also the existing ones.
How Can Existing Customers Join the Easy Wireless ACP?
If you are an existing Easy Wireless Customer and want to join the Easy Wireless ACP benefits, you can easily do by simply following the given steps.
- STEP1: First, visit Easy Wireless website at myeasywireless.com/affordable-connectivity-program-opt-in
- STEP2: To join Easy Wireless ACP benefits to your account, fill out the application form on the website. Then provide the information asked, like name, number, and email, and accept the terms and conditions.
- STEP 3: After providing the information, press ‘Opt-In-Now.’
- STEP4: Here, you have joined Easy Wireless ACP benefits; expect a confirmation email shortly. And enjoy your benefits.
What are the benefits if I Am Qualified for the Easy Wireless ACP?
Here are some Easy Wireless ACP benefits you can enjoy once you qualify.
- Free talk and text
- Free 5 GB data and unlimited data for customers on tribal lands.
- A free smartphone
If you qualify for Easy Wireless ACP and Lifeline Program, you can enjoy the following benefits.
- Unlimited Plan – The plan offers free unlimited talk, text, data, and a smartphone.
- Plus Plan – The plan offers free unlimited talk and text, 5 GB of data, and a free smartphone.
- Base plan – The plan offers 1000 talk minutes, free text, 25 MB of data, and a smartphone for $25. All of the benefits are available only for 1 month’s service period.
Are There Any Restrictions for the Easy Wireless ACP and Lifeline Program?
Easy Wireless ACP and Lifeline Program, along with benefits, come with certain limitations. Those limitations are mentioned below.
- Easy Wireless ACP and Lifeline Program are only available for eligible customers and households.
- Only one person in the household can be eligible for Easy Wireless ACP and Lifeline Program.
- Households are not allowed to enjoy benefits from multiple providers.
- Easy Wireless ACP and Lifeline Program are non-transferable.
- You must provide the working email-id, original documents, and current address.
- One must utilize the benefit offered to you at least once a month, or else the benefits will be suspended.
- If you are no longer eligible for the program, you must notify the provider within 30 days. Read more terms and conditions at myeasywireless.com/terms-of-use.
What Should I Do if My Easy Wireless Phone Breaks Within the First Few Weeks?
If your Easy Wireless phone breaks within the first few weeks, you should know that your Easy Wireless smartphone comes with a warranty of 48 hours from the company. Also, if your easy wireless phone malfunctions, you can call customer care and ask for a replacement. The representative will give you a location of a nearby store where you will get your phone replacement.
If this happens after 48 hours, you will get a $20 discount on replacement phones from the provider. The discount on a replacement phone depends on the model of the phone. Easy Wireless phone prices start from $20.
For the replacement policy, you can visit myeasywireless.com/terms-of-use and
contact customer care service at 611 or 1-877-476-3451.
How to Check the easy wireless status
You can check the status of your Easy Wireless device online or by visiting their store. Instead of wasting time visiting the store to check your Easy Wireless status, you can also check the Easy Wireless status online.
You must visit the Easy Wireless website and select status from the options in the right corner. Here you can check your Easy Wireless status. Also, you need help checking your Easy Wireless status. You can call your service provider and ask the representative or agent to check your Easy Wireless status.
You can check the status of your Easy Wireless at myeasywireless.com.
And contact at 611 or 1-877-476-3451.
FAQ ACP Benefits
Does Easy Wireless Offer Free Tablet Under ACP Program?
Yes, Easy Wireless ACP benefits Offer Free tablets. Eligible customers can get 8 inches tablet for $10.99. Well, this offer is available only for a limited period
Can I Combine Easy Wireless ACP With the Lifeline Program?
You can combine Easy Wireless ACP benefits with the Lifeline Program. By doing this, you will get more amazing benefits like unlimited talks, text, data, and a discounted tablet or smartphone.
What if I Already Have Lifeline?
If you already have Lifeline with another service provider, you can easily switch to Easy Wireless. Just visit their website, signup now, and provide your information, and your Lifeline will be automatically transferred to Easy Wireless.
You can visit the Easy Wireless website at myeasywireless.com/affordable-connectivity-program.
Can I Apply for Easy Wireless ACP if I Don’t Have an Email Address?
No, you cannot apply for Easy Wireless ACP or lifeline application if you don’t have an Email Address. You need to provide a working email address.
Do I Need to Sign a Contract for Easy Wireless ACP?
No, you don’t need to sign contracts or pay hidden charges for Easy Wireless ACP.
What Should I Do if I Move or Have a Change of Address?
If you want to Move or Change your Address, you need to update your address within 30 days. First, update your address w National Verifier, then contact easy Wireless and tell the representative or agent that you want to update your address; they will help you with the different process. You can contact easy Wireless at 877-476-3451.
How much does Easy Wireless cost?
For eligible customers, easy Wireless is free of cost. Pricing is for domestic calls, messages, and data. Below is a rolldown of lifelines and their prices.
Will easy Wireless run a credit check on me?
Easy Wireless does not run a credit check on you.
What to do if you don’t receive a confirmation email?
Please make sure you receive a confirmation after you enroll. If you don’t see your confirmation email, you can check your SPAM or JUNK.
Can I save my online application and finish it later?
Yes, you can save your online application. If you mistakenly close your browser, you can come back anytime and pick up where you left your application and continue filling it. For that, you need to visit the homage at www.myeasywireless.com and enter the same email address and zip code you used while filling out the application to log in and continue.
Closing comments on How to Get Easy Wireless ACP Benefits.
Here is a detailed guide about getting easy wireless ACP Benefits, checking its status, eligibility, and more. I hope so this article was useful for you. If we still need to include any points, do let us know in the comment section below. Also, if you have questions related to this article, then you can ask us in the comment section below, and we will try to update you as soon as possible.
Subscribe to Email Updates :