Want to learn how to get free Boost Mobile phones near you? If yes, you have stumbled upon the right webpage.
Boost Mobile offers discounted phone plans for qualified individuals through the California LifeLine program.
If you want to save some cash on your mobile phone plan, Boost Mobile could be the perfect option. This article covers detailed information about the same.
Find Boost Mobile Phones Near Me
Boost Mobile offers its phone plans nationwide, but its free government phone services are available only to California residents through the California LifeLine program. This, thankfully, happens because Boost Mobile is a California Lifeline cell phone provider.
However, their services are available throughout the United States, and therefore, if you are looking for a Boost Mobile phone store near you, you can follow these simple steps –
- Visit their website and use their store locator tool. You can use this URL to visit the page directly – https://www.boostmobile.com/stores.html
- You can search by your zip code, city, or state to find the nearest store.
Boost Mobile also offers online shopping and home delivery, so you can purchase a phone and plan without leaving your home.
How to Get Free Boost Mobile Phones Near Me
Boost Mobile offers free government phone services to eligible customers. This means you can enjoy amazing deals on no-contract phones and plans, including free phones and discounted plans under the California Lifeline program.
Getting a free Boost Mobile phone is easy. All you need to do is follow these simple steps –
- First of all, determine if you qualify for the California Lifeline Program.
- If you do, visit the Boost Mobile website and select the ‘Find a Store’ option to locate the Boost Mobile store nearest to you.
- Once you locate the store, visit the store to apply for the Lifeline program and choose your preferred Boost mobile prepaid phone plan.
If you prefer, you can apply for the Lifeline program online by visiting the California Lifeline website.
Once your eligibility is confirmed, you will receive a PIN number to present at the Boost Mobile store to apply for the Lifeline program and select your preferred phone plan.
Depending on your state, you may need to participate in a government assistance program such as Medicaid or SNAP or have a household income at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines to qualify for the program.
Does Boost Mobile offer free phone plans near me?
If Boost Mobile offers Lifeline services in your state, you may get a free phone plan in your area. If you are eligible, you will receive a flat $9.25 off on all regular Boost Mobile plans.
Here are some of the Boost Mobile prepaid plans with discounts that you can choose from –
- $50 per month plan – This plan offers unlimited talk, text, and data with Tidal for 6 months and HD video streaming. You also get a 12 GB hotspot, and you can have up to 5 lines for only $170 per month on the plan.
- $60 plan – This plan offers unlimited talk, text, and data with HD video streaming. You also get a 30 GB hotspot and Tidal for 6 months. You can have 2 lines for $100 and up to 5 lines for $220 per month.
- $35 per month plan – This plan offers unlimited talk, text, and 3 GB of 4G LTE data and unlimited mobile hotspots. You also get SD video streaming and unlimited music streaming. You can have 2 lines for $60 per month, 3 lines for $90 per month, 4 lines for $120 per month, and 5 lines for $150 per month.
It is important to note that the free phone service is currently only available in California. However, Boost Mobile is looking to scale this service to other states in the future.
How to apply for free cell phone service at Boost Mobile?
To apply for free cell phone service at Boost Mobile, you need to follow these simple steps –
Check your eligibility
Head over to a Boost Mobile retail store to check if you are eligible for the Lifeline service. They will check if anyone in your household has previously benefited from the service, and if not, you will need to provide proof that you qualify.
Purchase a cell phone plan
You can purchase a plan with a $9.25 discount coupon that you will receive once you qualify for the Lifeline service. The discount is available throughout the year, and you will need to recertify annually.
Bring your device or buy a new one
Boost Mobile does not offer free government phones, but you can bring your compatible device or purchase a new phone from their retail or online store. Bringing your device also allows you to transfer your number to Boost Mobile.
Activate your plan
After you have your device, insert the sim card into the sim card slot and power on the device. Log in to your Boost Mobile account, navigate to your account, and activate your Boost Mobile.
Overall, Boost Mobile is an excellent network to consider for the best and most seamless communication services. You can visit a Boost Mobile store near you to learn more about their phone deals and other accessories.
Is Boost Mobile free phone and plan offer only available in California?
Yes, the free phone and plan offer is currently only available to California residents through the California LifeLine program.
How do I find Boost Mobile stores to get phones near me?
You can use the store locator tool on the Boost Mobile website to search for stores near you by zip code, city, or state.
What network does Boost Mobile use?
Boost Mobile uses Sprint network towers, so you can expect good coverage throughout the United States.
How can I apply for the California Lifeline program?
You can apply for the Lifeline program online by visiting the California Lifeline website. Once your eligibility is confirmed, you will receive a PIN number, which you can present to the Boost Mobile store to apply for the Lifeline program benefits.
Subscribe to Email Updates :