Phones Compatible with Boost Mobile – Boost Mobile is a popular American Wireless service provider owned by Dish Wireless using T-Mobile and AT&T. Boost Mobile offers unlimited plans at an affordable rate.
There are many ways you can get your Boost Mobile plan, but you need to have a phone compatible with Boost Mobile.
This article covers detailed information about phones compatible with Boost Mobile, how you can switch your carrier, their return policy, and more.
So, without any further ado, let’s get started –
Phones Compatible with Boost Mobile Service
You have two options when it comes to switching to Boost Mobile service. The first option is you can bring your phone, where you can bring your existing device if it is compatible with the Boost Mobile network.
Secondly, you can purchase a new phone at Boost Mobile.
To help you here, we have provided you with an extensive list of compatible phones –
List of Apple Phone Compatible with Boost Mobile
iPhone 11, iPhone XR, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone XS, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus.
List of Samsung Phones Compatible with Boost Mobile
Samsung Galaxy A10E, Samsung Galaxy A20, Samsung J3 Achieve, Samsung J7 Refine, Samsung Galaxy S10E, Samsung Galaxy S9, Samsung Galaxy S9+, Samsung Galaxy Note 8, Samsung Galaxy S8, Samsung Galaxy S8+, Samsung Galaxy A6.
List of LG Phone Compatible with Boost Mobile
LG Tribute Empire, LG Tribute Royal, LG Stylo 5x, LG Stylo 4 Plus.
List of Coolpad Phones Compatible with Boost Mobile
Coolpad Legacy, Coolpad Legacy Go, Coolpad Legacy S, Coolpad Snap (flip phone).
List of Motorola Phone Compatible with Boost Mobile
Motorola E6, Motorola Moto G7 Play.
Are Boost Mobile Phones Compatible with Other Carriers?
All Boost Mobile phones are originally sold locked to their network. However, Boost Mobile has an unlocking policy, which helps you request your device be unlocked as soon it meets the eligibility requirements. Once your Boost Mobile device is unlocked, you can use it with any other carrier that offers the BYOP option, but you should always check the compatibility in advance.
Why and how to switch from a different carrier to Boost Mobile?
Most people switch to Boost Mobile network because compared to other service providers, it does not have yearly contracts, very affordable and unlimited plans, and very good coverage.
Moreover, they also have discounted devices, which may be a good reason to switch to Boost Mobile.
If you wish to switch to Boost Mobile, the process is very simple. Generally, you have two options: either buy a new Boost Mobile phone to use it with their network or opt for the Boost Mobile BYOP option.
If you go with the first option, you can visit Boost Mobile’s official website and purchase one of their phones.
To use the device, you will also need to select a plan.
If you go with the Bring your phone option, then you need to perform the following three steps –
- Check eligibility – See whether your phone will work on the Boost Network.
- Get a SIM card – Buy a SIM kit, or use your Sprint SIM card.
- Activate – Activate your phone only on a Boost plan.
Are Boost Mobile phones unlocked?
As we have explained above, all Boost Mobile phones come locked to their network. If your phone and your account meet the eligibility criteria, only then you can request for your phone to be unlocked.
Boost Mobile will help you with unlocking a device under the following circumstances –
- The device should have SIM unlocked capability.
- The device has not been reported as lost or stolen.
- The device has to be active on the associated account for at least 12 months.
- The associated account has to be active and in good standing.
If you meet the above requirements and wish to request your device to be unlocked, contact Boost Mobile customer care.
Boost Mobile Phone Replace and Return Policy
Boost Mobile Phone Replacement
Boost Mobile phones are covered under a limited warranty that offers you Boost Mobile replacement. This limited warranty includes the product accessories and battery in your phone packaging.
If your phone is outside the warranty period, stolen, lost, or damaged, it is not eligible for replacement.
Boost Mobile Return Policy
Boost Mobile devices purchased from Boost Mobile online store can be returned within seven days of purchase. If your return is approved, you will receive a refund of the purchased price (excluding charges incurred for wireless service, which is $25).
If you are returning the device, you should know that the devices you are returning must be returned in the same condition it was when received and not have any damage caused (cracks, scratches, or liquid damage). Returns must include their original packaging with all original kit components.
Where to buy Phones Compatible with Boost Mobile?
There are many ways you can purchase your Boost Mobile phones.
Below we have listed the five best options –
- Boost Mobile Store – You can visit the official website of Boost Mobile, select any currently available devices, and get delivery at your home. You can also visit the nearby Boost Mobile store to buy your phone.
- Boost Mobile at Best Buy – Best Buy is a reputable electronic store chain offering a wide range of selections. You can use their online store or can visit their local store.
- Boost Mobile at Walmart – Walmart also offers a wide range of selections in their local store and online store. Walmart also offers refurbished phones and unlocked devices which can be used with Boost’s mobile network.
- Boost Mobile at Amazon – You can also purchase a new phone from Amazon. Amazon sells almost everything and has a wide range of Boost Mobile phones.
- Boost Mobile at Target – Target have a wide range of Boost Mobile phones. Currently available devices can be found on their website, but the actual purchase can only be made in their local stores.
There you have it – a detailed article covering phones compatible with Boost Mobile. We tried to cover everything related to the topic. However, if we missed something, feel free to shoot your questions in the comment section below. Our team will try to respond ASAP.
Subscribe to Email Updates :