Do you know that you can get FOXXD T8 Tablet from the Government for free? This is possible, and in this article, we are going to explain how you can get it, the eligibility criteria, the application process, and more.
So, without any further ado, let’s get started –
- 1 FOXXD T8 Tablet from the Government
- 2 How to get a FOXXD T8 Tablet from the Government?
- 2.1 Check the Qualification Requirements
- 2.2 Documents needed to apply for FOXXD T8 Tablet from the Government
- 2.3 How to apply for FOXXD T8 Tablet from the Government
- 2.4 Is there any other way to get a FOXXD T8 Tablet if you can’t get it from the Government?
- 2.5 Other tablets that you can get from the Government
FOXXD T8 Tablet from the Government
FOXXD T8 is one of the most popular tablet models from FOXX Development Inc., thanks to its participation in the free Government tablet program. It is a US-based company and a primary service provider of Wireless communication devices. The company offers the best, most updated, and high-quality smartphones, broadband devices, and tablets.
It is not a prominent device like others, but it is reliable, long-lasting, and comes with all the basic options and incredible features.
FOXXD T8 Tablet Specifications
The device has the mentioned specifications –
- OS: Android 11
- Processor: 1.3 GHz Quadcore
- Internal memory: 32 GB
- RAM: 2 GB
- Display size: 8 inches
- Display quality: IPS display 1280×800 px
- Battery: 4000 mAh battery
FOXX is a less-popular tablet manufacturer than prominent companies such as Samsung and Apple, and its price is also budget-friendly. If you come from a low-income household background, you might get a device with a huge discount from the Government.
How to get a FOXXD T8 Tablet from the Government?
The Affordable Connectivity Program is the only way through which you can get a FOXXD T8 Tablet from the Government.
Follow the steps mentioned below to get the same one –
Check the Qualification Requirements
The FCC-determined ACP qualification criteria include income-based qualification and program participation-based qualification –
- Their annual income should be less than 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
Alternatively, if you participate in any of these programs, you will be eligible to receive FOXXD T8 Tablet from the Government –
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), earlier known as Food Stamps
- A Tribal Assistance Program such as the Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assitance, Tribal TANF, Head Start, or Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
- Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program, encompassing U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Community Eligibility Provision schools
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
Besides, the candidate must be 18 years old, a native of the states where the selected company functions, and an independent minor. ACP benefits are confined to one person from each household. So, the candidate must ensure that he or she is the only individual applicant in the household.
Documents needed to apply for FOXXD T8 Tablet from the Government
If you are eligible for the program, you will be required to submit documents while applying for the FOXXD T8 Tablet.
It is compulsory for all individuals to give a copy of official documents that include their first name, last name, and yearly income to show their income-based criteria. Important documents include –
- Divorce decree
- The latest income statement from your employer or paycheck receipts
- Child support award
You will have to submit a copy of an official document with your first name, last name, name of the issuing organization, name of the program, and an issue date within the previous year or future expiry date. The compulsory documents are –
- Approval letter
- Benefit award letter
- Benefit verification letter
- Statement of benefits
Other important documents include –
- Identity verification proof (a passport or ID)
- Address proof such as (ID, driver’s license, and utility bill)
- Duplicate address
- Social Security Number
- Proof of life
- Liberty proof
How to apply for FOXXD T8 Tablet from the Government
- First of all, visit the Affordable Connectivity Program website at https://www.affordableconnectivity.gov/
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- You will be redirected to National Verifier’s website. Here, you will have to enter all your information, such as your name, email, SSN, and more, and proceed further.
- After that, it will ask you to submit your documents. Upload soft copies of all of your documents.
- After submitting your documents, you instantly get to know whether your application is approved or not. Sometimes, it can take up to 24 hours, so be patient.
- Once you get the approval, you can select any service provider available that provides FOXXD T8 Tablet, select your plan and tablet and apply for it.
That’s it. This is how easily you can apply for a Texas free tablet program through ACP. You will get your tablet delivered within 7 to 14 working days.
Is there any other way to get a FOXXD T8 Tablet if you can’t get it from the Government?
Yes, there is another way by which you can get a FOXXD T8 Tablet if you are unable to get it from the Government.
Have a look at the possible ways mentioned below –
- You can get it from a charity or non-profit corporation
- You can check with your provincial school, church, or library
- You can check for it online- fill in an online giveaway via Amazon, Vine, etc., or also at a physical store.
Other tablets that you can get from the Government
The Government offers many different models you can take if you cannot get FOXXD T8 Tablet.
The discounted Tablet models are –
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S4
- Apple iPad Air 2
- Apple iPad Mini 3
- Alcatel Joy Tab 2
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2020
- Samsung Galaxy Tab E
- Apple iPad 3
- KonnectONE Moxee Tablet
Subscribe to Email Updates :