enTouch Wireless Government Phone – The Federal Communication Commission (FCC) established assistance programs named the Lifeline Assistance service and the Affordable Connectivity Program to help low-income people access the internet and devices like smartphones, tablets, and laptops. These services are provided through Lifeline and ACP participating providers in different states.
enTouch Wireless is a popular wireless phone service provider that provides free service through the Affordable Connectivity Program and Lifeline Assistance programs.
enTouch Wireless also offers free Government Phones to eligible low-income households under these assistance programs.
This article covers detailed information on how to get a free enTouch Wireless government phone.
So, without any further ado, let’s get started –
- 1 How to Get Free enTouch Wireless Government Phone
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for enTouch Wireless free Lifeline Government phones
- 3 Documents needed to apply for enTouch Wireless Free Phones
- 4 How to Apply for EnTouch Wireless Lifeline Free Phones
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions
How to Get Free enTouch Wireless Government Phone
Getting a free enTouch Wireless government phone takes the following steps –
- Check your eligibility for Lifeline and ACP programs.
- Get the proper documentation to prove your eligibility to apply for an enTouch Wireless free government phone.
- Apply to get enTouch Wireless free phones.
- Wait for the company’s response regarding your application.
We have covered a detailed step-by-step guide below.
Eligibility Criteria for enTouch Wireless free Lifeline Government phones
To get enTouch Wireless free phones, you must fulfill strict eligibility requirements to qualify for Lifeline and ACP programs.
The primary requirements to qualify for enTouch Wireless Lifeline and ACP programs are –
- You should be 18 years old.
- You should hold a residence in the state where enTouch Wireless offers free phones under the assistance programs.
If you fulfill the above basic requirements, you must also meet one of the below-shared eligibility requirements –
To apply through Lifeline for enTouch Wireless free phones, your annual family earnings must be below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. For ACP, your annual income must be 200% below the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
You or any family members must participate in the government assistance programs listed below –
- Nutritional Supplemental Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Assistance for Federal Public Housing under Section 8 (FPHA)
- Subsidized Security Income (SSI)
- Pension for Veterans and Survivors
- Program to Distribute Food on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
- General Assistance from the Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families, administered by the tribe (TANF)
- Native Head Start (meeting income qualifying standards)
Documents needed to apply for enTouch Wireless Free Phones
To prove your enTouch Wireless Lifeline and ACP eligibility to get enTouch Wireless free phone, you need to submit copies of certain valid official documents with all the necessary details.
The documents you must provide depend upon which eligibility criteria you qualify for enTouch Wireless free phone.
If you qualify to apply on a low-income basis, you need a valid document that specifies your name, income, etc.
Official documents include –
- Current income statement from your employer
- Previous year’s state, federal, or Tribal tax return
- A paycheck stub
- Child support award
- Unemployment or Worker’s Compensation statement of benefits
- A social security statement of benefits, Divorce decree
If you qualify to apply through your participation in any government-aided program, you will require a valid official document that specifies your full name, program name, name of the authority issuing the record, date of the issue of the certification, etc.
Accepted documents are listed below –
- Government approval letter
- Statement of benefits
- Benefit award letter
- Benefit verification letter
You may be asked to provide an official document verifying your identity, age, address, etc. Therefore, you must have a copy of your birth certificate, a valid government, military, state, or Tribal ID, passport, U.S. driver’s license, permanent residence card, or Green Card.
How to Apply for EnTouch Wireless Lifeline Free Phones
You need to follow these simple steps to apply for EnTouch Wireless free phones –
- Visit enTouch Wireless’s official website at enTouchwireless.com.
- Click on “Enroll Now” and select your state from the drop-down menu.
- enTouch will show you available plans for you. Click on the plan that you are eligible for.
- You will be redirected to the application page. Here, you have to enter your email address and ZIP code.
- You will be further asked to enter your other information, such as name, eligibility document, etc. Provide all the information and attach all required documents.
- Finally, submit your application to get an enTouch Wireless free phone.
If your application gets approved, you will be informed via mail.
Similarly, if your application gets rejected, you may reapply by following the same procedure.
What other benefits enTouch Wireless provide?
In addition to free government phones, enTouch Wireless provides other benefits under Lifeline and ACP programs that include –
- Free unlimited monthly data
- Free unlimited talk
- Free text
- Free hotspots
What are the Best Free Government Phones
The free government phone you receive under Lifeline and ACP programs are mid-range smartphones. The providers do not reveal what phones you would get if you qualify for their services in advance. The type of phones you get depends on multiple factors like your state of residence, availability of phones at the time of your application, the providers to which you are applying, etc.
However, we have listed a few of the best free Government phones under Lifeline and ACP programs –
- Samsung Galaxy S7
- Samsung Galaxy S8
- Samsung Galaxy S9
- Google Pixel 3A
- Moxee m2160
- Schok Volt SV55
- Galaxy A20
- Motorola E5
- Moto G Pure
- REVVL 4
- ZTE Quest
Free Government phones under Lifeline and ACP programs make it possible for disadvantaged people to stay connected and appreciate modern technology. Many top wireless providers like enTouch Wireless play a key role in helping low-income families to afford discounted interest services and get free government phones by participating in these assistance programs.
Frequently Asked Questions
What network is enTouch?
enTouch Wireless uses a 4G LTE network.
Is enTouch Wireless’ data plan unlimited?
Yes. enTouch Wireless provides unlimited data plans for Lifeline-eligible customers. Moreover, it offers free unlimited talk and text.
How can I get my enTouch Wireless phone to work?
You can get your enTouch Wireless phone by turning on your device.
Your enTouch Wireless phone gets delivered to you with ready-to-use plans. You can also power call 866-488-8719 to activate the phone.
Subscribe to Email Updates :