This article covers all the information about Optimum Internet Plans for Existing Customers, validity, new plans, internet services, and more. So, keep reading to learn more about it.
- 1 What is Optimum?
- 2 About Optimum Services?
- 3 Television Service
- 4 Internet Service
- 5 Optimum Internet Plans For Existing Customers
- 6 Optimum Internet Deals for Existing Customers
- 7 Optimum Internet Cost
- 8 Optimum Internet and Mobile Bundles
- 9 Optimum ACP discount
- 10 FAQ About Optimum internet
What is Optimum?
It is an Internet, Mobile, TV, and Home phone company that provides its services in New York, Connecticut Tri-State area, New Jersey, and North Carolina. It is one of the largest cable providers in the United States of America and also a Fortune 500 media company. It is a concoction of Altice USA.
It is a company independent of Altice. Its headquarters are in Long Island City, and Optimum started providing its service in the 1970s.
About Optimum Services?
The Company offers many different and affordable services. Below is the name of the services. Have a look at it.
The Company has Altic and offers cable TV services in three categories.
- Core: More than 220 Channels
- Select: More than 340 Channels, including Starz Encore
- Premier: More than 420 Channels, including HBO, Showtime, and Starz
The Optimum services offer the best internet services and connection plans up to 940 Mbps (Megabits per second). It has two types of internet first Optimum fiber and the second one is Optimum internet. If you have Optimum Fibre coverage, you will get its best internet plans with a download speed of more than 5,000 Mbps. Fibre internet comes with equal download and download speed as Optimum Internet.
As of now, the Company has four-speed tiers which include
- 400 Mbit per sec
- 300 Mbit per sec
- 200 Mbit per sec
The Optimum Company provides mobile services via Altice Mobile, which is a Mobile Virtual Network. Optimum uses AT&T and T-Mobile cellular networks.
It provides VOIP telephone services that are also known as Optimum Voice. It makes use of a telephone cable modem to offer the services.
Optimum Internet Plans For Existing Customers
If you are an Optimum Internet Plans customer, you can save more than 22% on monthly bills. There are so many exciting Optimum Internet Plans, some of them are given below:
- Optimum 300 with Up to 300 Mbps for $39.99 a month
- Optimum 500 with Up to 500 Mbps for $59.99 a month
- 1 Gig with Up to 940 Mbps for $79.99 a month
Optimum Internet Deals for Existing Customers
Optimum Company offers various internet deals for customers so they can also afford them. Below is the list of the internet deals that you must opt for.
- If you are a new customer, you can get the basic installation with any plan without any charge.
- You can get 12 months of free HBO Max if you buy an Optimum internet plan of at least 300 Mbps.
- If you are a new Optimum customer and buy the Optimum 300,500 or 1 Gig plans, then you will get a Visa prepaid card worth $200.
- If you add Optimum Mobile to your internet plan, you can get more than $30 off monthly.
Optimum Internet Cost
Optimum doesn’t charge for activation and early termination fees. A few internet fees can be a little pricey, but the deals mentioned below are the substitute for these costly internet costs and are also affordable and optimal for customers.
- Installation Fee: The charge for the Optimum professional installation fee is 59 dollars, but if you order or install it yourself, you will get the installation service free.
- Equipment Rental Fee: The cost of the Equipment Rental fee is $10 a month, but now you can get the Optimum Gateway 6, one Optimum Stream, and one Optimum Extender to any of the Optimum internet plans without any charge.
Optimum Internet and Mobile Bundles
There is a great deal for customers who have Optimum Mobile ads. Optimum internet plans can save bucks up to $15 every month on their internet bill. If you sign up for an Unlimited Optimum Mobile plan, you can get a discount on a Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 5G. The actual cost for Optimum Mobile with unlimited data is $30 a month.
It was at the top of the list in customer satisfaction in the 2022 American Customer Satisfaction Index. It offers a lot to customers, so they can also afford it. Additionally, subscribers can purchase a new phone and get a reliable 5G network.
Optimum ACP discount
If you are eligible and meet all the criteria for ACP (Affordable Connectivity Program), then you can save $30 on your optimum bills. The affordable Connectivity Program was initiated in the year 2020 when the Pandemic hit the world. The primary motive behind initiating the program was to provide wireless internet for low-income households. Companies such as Verizon Communications, Frontier Communications, Spectrum, AT&T, and Comcast are some companies that also signed up to participate in the program.
Earlier, it used to give a discount of $50, but now it offers a discount of $30 on Optimum ACP. You must meet one criterion if you want to be eligible for the discount of $30. If you want to take advantage of the discount, then include your kids’ receiving lunches at school, using SNAP, and being on Medicaid, or you can also apply for the same if your income is below $60k.
FAQ About Optimum internet
What’s the best Optimum internet deal right now?
New Customers can get a Visa Prepaid Card worth $200 if they sign up for the Optimum 1 Gig Internet plan.
How much do Optimum internet plans cost?
Optimum internet plans start at $35 monthly with a download speed of up to 100 Mbps. It also offers an Optimum 100 plan.
Does Optimum offer fiber internet plans?
There is only one plan that Optimum offers. You can get the Optimum 1 Gig plan for $85 per month for 940 Mbps to download and upload speeds.
Does Optimum offer promotions for bundling internet with Optimum Mobile?
Yes, it does. If you add Optimum Mobile to any Optimum internet plan, then you can save up to $15 per month on your internet bill.
Subscribe to Email Updates :