Book Tickets for Young Latino Leadership Summit – The Young Latino Leadership Summit is a conference for Young Latino and Hispanic conservatives, organized by the American conservative non-profit organization Turning Point USA.
The conference is aimed at educating, training, and organizing students to promote the principles of freedom, free markets, and limited government. Students attending this conference will receive first-class professional development and leadership training by world-wide famous conservative leaders and activists, enabling them to build a network with other attendees and organizations from across the country.
After the TPUSA conference, these students will return to their campuses more enthusiastically, with the proper tools and training to defend conservatism on their campuses.
If you wish to attend the conference, you must book tickets for the Young Latino Leadership Summit (YLLS), 2022.
This article covers a detailed guide on booking tickets for the Young Latino Leadership Summit, including the event schedule and other information.
Book Tickets for the Young Latino Leadership Summit
Some information regarding the Young Latino Leadership Summit –
- Attendee Information
Young Latino Leadership Summit 2022 is organized for Latino and Hispanic conservatives between the ages of 15 and 26.
The Young Latino Leadership Summit is an invite-only event. If you don’t possess tickets for YLLS 2022, you won’t be allowed to attend the conference.
Steps to book Tickets for Young Latino Leadership Summit 2022
To book tickets for Young Latino Leadership Summit 2022, follow these simple steps –
- Visit www.tpusa.com website. You will be directed to the homepage of Turning Point USA.
- Click on the “Register Here” button visible at the bottom of the page.
- You will get to the page displaying the Young Latino Leadership Summit with two options: “New Registration” and “Modify Registration.” Click on the “New Registration” icon if you are booking your tickets for the Young Latino Leadership Summit for the first time.
- Then, fill in the required details, like first name, last name, etc., and provide a valid/active email-id to receive notifications regarding the event.
- After filling in the details, enter your appropriate discount code based on your age, need, and suitability by selecting the options mentioned below on the same page.
- Then click on “Continue.”
- You will be directed to payment options.
- Select your payment option.
- Pay your registration fee to complete the procedure.
- You will receive your tickets for the Young Latino Leadership Summit 2022 in your registered email-id. Download your tickets.
Disclaimer – Please note that the fields marked with * (asterisk) are mandatory, and you cannot complete your registration without filling in those details.
To register for the Young Latino Leadership Summit, you have to pay a $25 registration fee to confirm your reservation.
TPUSA provides lodging for attendees ages 16-26. If you wish to have lodging, you will have to pay an extra $40 for a registration fee. You must note that a $5 processing fee will be added to your confirmation fee when confirming your attendance.
This processing fee includes admission to all general sessions and meals during the conference.
You are responsible for covering the cost of travel to or from Newport Beach, California, and most meals during the conference. The registration and hotel fees are nonrefundable.
TPUSA provides subsidized hotel rooms on a first-come, first-served basis. You can purchase a $25 admission ticket when capacity is reached, but you are responsible for lodging arrangements.
In addition, a limited number of travel stipends are also offered for students who need financial assistance. Flight travel stipends are only proposed to students who attend YLLS and are not guaranteed.
Young Latino Leadership Summit Schedule
The Young Latino Leadership Summit will be held on October 16, 2022.
Young Latino Leadership Summit 2022 will be held in Newport Beach, CA, at the Renaissance Hotel, Newport Beach.
So, this is all about how you can book your tickets for the Young Latino Leadership Summit.
Use our guide and have your tickets confirmed to attend YLLS 2022.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a travel stipend? How can I request a travel stipend?
Travel assistance is financial aid awarded to select students who cannot afford to travel for all national events. You can apply for a travel stipend by visiting the specific event application website. However, travel stipends are not provided for regional conferences. If you need financial aid for regionals, guest reimbursements are available for attendees in organized carpools. You can refer to the attendee packet for more information. Please note that travel stipends are not guaranteed and are examined on a rolling basis.
Does TPUSA provide lodging?
Fortunately, TPUSA provides highly subsidized loading for accepted student attendees between the ages of 16-26 on a first come, first serve basis. Students 15 years and below, including adult attendees with parents of the student attendees, are responsible for the lodging arrangements. TPUSA does not provide discounted lodging for students 15 and younger with adult attendees.
Will security be on location during events?
Turning Point USA (TPUSA) takes safety and security quite seriously. To protect attendees, TPUSA hires private security to maintain safety and etiquette. Therefore, if protestors do appear in the event, students are recommended to keep their distance. If students are found counter-protesting, their admission badges will be canceled.
TPUSA maintains a strong zero-tolerance policy for harmful behavior or activity and swiftly handles every reported circumstance. Therefore, you are expected to report harmful behavior to a TPUSA staff member immediately or contact local authorities if the situation warrants. You can report a security concern to the TPUSA events staff through email at [email protected] or [email protected]. Both emails are scanned 24/7, and communication is kept confidential.
What do I need to bring to a conference?
You need to bring the following after you book tickets for Young Latino Leadership Summit –
- Credit/debit card – Although TPUSA will prepay the hotel rooms for attendees who selected and paid for TPUSA lodging, attendees will need to put down a personal credit/debit card for room charges or incidental charges. Please take note that the card must be in the name of the attendee checking in. If you are a minor or do not have a card, your parents’ credit card may help.
- Form of identification – You must have an official photo I.D., driver’s license, passport, and school I.D. card. Students without a proper I.D. must email [email protected] before the conference. If you fail to present a photo I.D., TPUSA has the right to deny entry to events with no refund.
- Attire – It is best to carry business casual clothing for all general session meetings throughout the conference. Attendees must also wear the badge provided at check-in to enter the conference. If the badge is lost, attendees must pay $10 to have one reprinted. However, badge reprints are up to the discretion of TPUSA staff. So handle your badge carefully. We also recommend bringing casual clothing for free time and scheduled social activities.
You may like to read –
Subscribe to Email Updates :