This Truist Park parking guide covers the official parking lots with tailgating and handicapped parking details. You will also get information about nearby Parking lots through this article.
So, without further ado, let’s get started –
Best Parking Near Truist Park
Truist Park is a famous baseball stadium based in Atlanta Metropolitan Area. The original name of this stadium is Sun Trust Park, and it serves as the home of Major League baseball‘s Atlanta Braves. This stadium has a capacity of 41,084, and after the pandemic, the stadium authority has announced a 100% increase in seating capacity.
In 2017, the stadium was inaugurated, and the first game was played between Atlanta Braves and San Diego Padres. When visiting the stadium, you must plan everything so that you won’t face any problems on big game day. Pre-booking for the parking lots is highly recommended, as the lots get filled in no time.
Truist Park Official Parking Options
If you check the official website of Truist Park, you can have the parking lot map before you. It shows the parking lots sectioned into different categories like Club members, Brave Parkings, etc.
The places for tailgating and shuttle services are very clear on the map. Here we are sharing some of the official parking lots –
Braves East 42
- Opening Time – On weekdays after 8:30 am
- Booking – Pre-booking is required; Cash is not accepted here.
- Direction – This parking lot is towards 200 interstate North parkway.
- Fare – The parking charge is $18.
Orange Valet Deck
The Orange Valet Deck parking lot is at the Battery Atlanta. If you are going to Truist Park, then it’s one of the accessible parking lots. The wheelchair is accessible at the entrance gate of the deck.
- Opening time – 4 hours before the first pitch, accessible on weekdays after 10 am
- Direction – The direction is 800 Battery Ave South East in Atlanta, Georgia, United States.
- Fare – The fare for parking in this deck is $7 for one hour and $35 for a day.
It is located at 75 Circle Parkway in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Opening Time – 4 hours before the first pitch, Accessible on weekdays after 10 am.
- Direction – The direction of this parking is 655 Battery Avenue towards the South East.
- Fare – The parking charge is only $23.
The Red Deck parking lot is close to Truist Park. Therefore, if you ever visit Truist Park, you can access this parking lot at affordable prices.
- Opening Time – 4 hours before the first pitch, accessible on weekdays after 9 am.
- Direction – 2565 Circle, 75 Parkway towards the South East.
- Fare – The cost of parking is $23 only.
- Opening Time – You can park your vehicle in this parking lot during weekdays after 5:30 pm. At the same time, you can access the parking 4 hours before the first pitch on weekend days.
- Direction – The direction of the Braves 9 parking lot is 900 Circle 75.
- Fare – $23 is the parking charge there.
Braves East 43
- Opening Time – This parking lot is open after 6:00 pm on weekdays. Besides this, you can access the parking two hours before the first pitch.
- Direction – Its direction is 3100 Interstate North Circle towards South East.
- Fare – The fare of this parking lot is $20.
Parking Options Near Truist park Parking lots
Braves East 44
- Direction – 280 Interstate North Circle towards South East
- Fare – $20 is the parking charge.
- Direction – Its direction is 1100 Circle, 75 Atlanta, GA.
- Fare – The parking fare is only $23.
Braves North 29
- Direction – 3050 Circle in 75 Parkway
- Fare – Its parking fee is $20.
Braves East 35
- Direction – 290 Interstate in North Circle
- Fare – The fare is only $20.
Braves North 25
- Direction – 2999 Circle in 75 Parkway
- Fare – The fare for parking is $20.
Braves East 31
- Direction – 320 Interstate in North Park
- Fare – The parking fare is only $20.
Truist Park Handicapped Parking
Truist Park Parking authority has made special places for handicapped parking, and to enter the parking, you need to verify the papers and licenses. Placards on your cars will also do the job.
The selected parking lots for handicapped parking are Lots N 29 and Red Deck. The third gate of the Battery Delta Deck is the most accessible deck for them.
Public Transport To Truist Park
On big game days, the parking lots get filled in no time, and at that time, public transport can work like a wonder. Public transport can help you reach the spot and avoid a lot of traffic in parking.
It also eliminates the costly parking prices.
If you want to visit Truist Park, you should go to Midtown Marta station. You will find the Marta Bus 12 for Cumberland mall. As soon as you arrive at the Cumberland mall, you should seek the Cumberland circular shuttle, which will drop you at Truist Park.
You can get an Uber for Truist Park and from Truist Park to your destination. You can pick up the Uber from the Ball Park gate easily.
Tailgating at Truist Park Parking Spot
You can enjoy tailgating before the game, but the authority has mentioned some rules for tailgating which you need to follow here. Lot N 29 is the place for tailgating –
- Grilling is allowed, but you need to bring the extinguisher.
- No tents are allowed here, and a big hat can work here.
- For alcohol, you need to show a photo ID card for permission.
Getting to Truist park
The address of Truist Park is 755 Battery Avenue Southeast Atlanta, GA 30339. You can get there by car and public transport. The stadium is just 25 minutes away from the Mercedes Benz stadium. You can go there by shuttle taxis and rideshares.
Truist Park Concert Parking Map
You may also like –
- Chase Center Parking Guide
- Footprint Center Parking Guide
- Fenway Park Parking Guide
- Barclays Center Parking Guide
- Paycom Center Parking Guide
What is the best parking at Truist Park?
Delta and Orange parking lots are best for parking as they are close to the stadium. Lot 9 and 11 are also close to the stadium but are reserved for A-list members.
How does parking work at Truist Park?
The parking authority does not accept cash, so you can pay them through cards. However, prepaid parking passes are also available.
Does Truist Park have free parking?
Free parking is available on the Red Deck, but you cannot find a parking spot on game day.
How much does parking cost at Truist Park?
Parking costs will be around $18-25 for every game.
Do you have to prepay for parking at Truist Park?
You need to prepay for parking at Truist Park; most do not accept cash.
How early should I get to Truist Park?
Some of the parking lots are open for 4-5 hours, but you must go at least 2 hours early before the game.
Subscribe to Email Updates :