President Trump is one of the most well-known personalities in the world. Everyone has a different opinion about him. But here, the question arises who he is? To answer this question, the documentary titled “The Trump I Know” was made by a Hollywood filmmaker named Matthew Thayer. A Hollywood filmmaker struck up an unexpected friendship with Lara Trump, who introduced him to all the women in the Trump family, administration, campaign, and business. This documentary is made to let all people know about Donald Trump. Their stories give us a glimpse of Trump and that they do know not everyone. It was releasedofficially on 1st October 2020.
Watch “The Trump I Know” Documentary by Matthew Thayer
The Documentary “The Trump I Know” is a very well-made and insightful documentary by Matthew Thayer. It was filmed by producer Joe Knopp in 2020 and was shown at Epoch Times Cinema on 15th May 2022. It opened up many of the lesser-known facts about the 45th president of the United States, Donald Trump.
What is The Trump I Know” Documentary by Matthew Thayer about?
The documentary titled “The Trump I Know” is filmed through the lenses of numerous women who were and still are a part of Trump’s campaign team and his White House staff members. It includes the President’s daughter-in-law, Lara Trump, Kellyanne Conway, who recently departed her job as White House counselor, and press secretary Kayleigh McEnany. Other women featured in the documentary are Mercedes Schlapp, Kimberly Guilfoyle, and Brooke Rollins, and Thayer directs this documentary.
This documentary reveals a person different from what we’ve all heard about him over the past years, mainly through media and many tentacles. Trump is a man who is heartily patriotic and genuinely cares about the people of the United States and its subjects, whether black, white, well-off, poor or all others. Everyone is the same for him. He does not make any difference. It has focused on his deep character more than anything else.
This documentary was shot at places like the white house, the Trump campaign offices, and women for the Trump bus tours. Besides these locations, it was filmed in Washington DC, New York City, Philadelphia, Dallas, Madison, Tampa, Virginia, USA. Knopp stated that it doesn’t address any allegations that have been made against him, as Donald Trump himself denied it.
You can watch the documentary online. It is available on various platforms like Apple iTunes, Amazon Video, Google Play Movies, and YouTube as download or rent it on Amazon Video, Google Play Movies, YouTube, and Apple iTunes online. It’s effortless to watch. Search it in a search engine and enjoy!!
Some Reviews by the audience
• “I enjoyed this documentary for its authentic interviews with the kind of women that are examples of professional moms and strong fighters in what they believe in. I was a bit hesitant to watch, but I am glad I did because it showed that the kind of women that I can relate to still exist. Empowered women can still be graceful and act like ladies without the drama, smugs, and face we see in the media today. Also, the director shared his own very moving story.”
• “This great film brings its audience into the lives of the many women surrounding President Trump. They tell their great stories, which gives their audience a deeper look into how much the media tries to tear down our President. Great film, and I highly recommend it to anyone that has mixed feelings about President Trump.”
• “What an amazing insight into the life of Trump and his political family. I respect people that don’t like him, it’s their choice, but to be vocal about your hate, you need to know your enemy first. So, watch this movie and then tell the world why you don’t like it.”
• “This movie shows the human side of the President we haven’t seen because of a biased, partisan media who has set out to create a false narrative about him. I recommend watching this regardless of your opinion of Donald Trump to hear the real true-life stories from people who know him.”
• “The media loves a smear piece, but this is an interesting look from the ignored women closest to trump.”
• “Pray for our country. Show the truth and trust in God that it will all be revealed.”
William Smith is a dynamic editor at World-Wire, covering a wide range of topics including health, technology, travel, and events. Known for his ability to simplify complex subjects, he engages readers with his insightful FAQs and articles. His diverse expertise has earned him accolades, including the "Excellence in Diverse Journalism" award in 2022.