Assurance Wireless phone number change can be done in a hassle-free manner. This article covers everything about how you can change your number in Assurance Wireless, how you can do that, and more.
So, without any further ado, let’s get started –
- 1 How to change the Assurance Wireless Phone Number?
How to change the Assurance Wireless Phone Number?
There are several ways you can change your Assurance Wireless phone number. Below, we have covered all of those methods in detail –
Change Assurance Wireless Phone Number Online
To change your phone number online, you can follow these simple steps –
- Go to the official website of Assurance Wireless and log in with your account details.
- Once logged in, you have to select the Change Phone Number option.
- You will be asked for your old phone number, and then a series of new phone numbers will be given to choose from.
- After choosing the new phone number, you will be redirected to a new page asking for important eligibility documents.
- Upload your documents and ensure your current Assurance Wireless phone number works because this will send a code to your current phone number. Once every detail is verified, you will receive a code of confirmation.
- Confirm the code and proceed.
- After that, you will be asked to activate your new phone number.
Once you click on it and follow the guidelines on the screen, your new number will be activated, and the old phone number will no longer be active.
Change Assurance Wireless Phone Number by calling their Customer Support
- You can contact the Customer Support Team of Assurance Wireless by dialing 1-888-321-5880.
- When you tell customer support that you want to change your phone number, you’ll be asked for the required details to verify your identity.
- Keep all the required documents with yourself and answer accordingly. Once the agent verifies that you are the owner of the number, they will allow you to change your Assistance Wireless phone number.
They will guide you to change the phone number. Listen to the instructions properly and follow them.
Visiting a Nearby Retail Store
If you are someone who still follows brick-and-mortar methods, this one is for you.
You can visit any retail store nearby with all your identification documents. The store retailer will help you with the Assistance Wireless phone number change.
Why change your Assurance Wireless Phone Number?
There can be several reasons why people want to change their phone numbers. Some of these reasons include the following –
- You want to get rid of unwanted calls.
- You want to lead a new lifestyle after breaking up with your partner.
Your reason for changing your current number can be different.
Who are eligible for an Assurance Wireless phone number?
Since the only way to get an Assurance Wireless phone number is by applying through the Lifeline program, you need to meet these criteria –
Your income must be at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
In case you fail to fulfill the low-income criterion, you must be a participant in a Government assistance program. Some of these include –
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
In case you live on Tribal lands and enjoy any of the following programs –
- Tribal Head Start
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF)
There you have it – a detailed article covering everything you need to know about how to change your Assurance Wireless phone number.
We tried to cover everything that you need to know about the same. However, if you still have any questions, feel free to shoot them in the comment section below. Our team will try to respond ASAP.
Subscribe to Email Updates :